Secret FBI Program protected killers, jailed the innocent and screwed victims.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
An internal FBI spy program reportedly used to surveil the Trump campaign has a long history of being used to protect killers and jail innocents.

Link

StyleTime
FBI? More like FBLIE amirite?

dadudemon
Originally posted by StyleTime
FBI? More like FBLIE amirite?

https://i.imgur.com/sWWZq9J.gif

BrolyBlack

Robtard
When Trump loses (likely in 2020) and the next admin takes over, I look forward to the FBI once again becoming a law enforcement agency Trumpers both admire and respect.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
When Trump loses (likely in 2020) and the next admin takes over, I look forward to the FBI once again becoming a law enforcement agency Trumpers both admire and respect.

Win or lose the agency won't be something to respect. It's not that there aren't tons of good agents who do good work. It's that these agencies also get up to some incredibly shady shit and it taints it.

BrolyBlack
James Comey and Loretta Lynch destroyed the FBI. Wrey has built if back up.

eThneoLgrRnae
When Trump loses (likely in 2020)

yawn

"When pigs fly..." lol. Just like you dumb leftists were soooo certain he'd lose in 2016, you're gonna get egg on your faces... AGAIN.

And you're all gonna cry about it... AGAIN. And blame Russia for it... AGAIN.

Also, what happened to "he'll never serve out his first term. He's going to be impeached!" lol .You're basically admitting now that Trump will serve out his first term since you're claiming he'll lose in 2020. So, big surprise you leftists were wrong... AGAIN. lol

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
An internal FBI spy program reportedly used to surveil the Trump campaign has a long history of being used to protect killers and jail innocents.

Link

Anyone who knows about Whitey Bulger, knows how ****ed up the feds are.

Michael Hastings had a big expose on the CiA, and conveniently suffered an automobile accident.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
yawn

"When pigs fly..." lol. Just like you dumb leftists were soooo certain he'd lose in 2016, you're gonna get egg on your faces... AGAIN.

And you're all gonna cry about it... AGAIN. And blame Russia for it... AGAIN.

Also, what happened to "he'll never serve out his first term. He's going to be impeached!" lol .You're basically admitting now that Trump will serve out his first term since you're claiming he'll lose in 2020. So, big surprise you leftists were wrong... AGAIN. lol

^ Trig'd

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh robbie... if only I had a dollar for everytime you leftists have been proven wrong I'd be a rich man by now.

SquallX

Why are you so dense?

It was not Trump wining that made people lose faith in the FBI, but the FBI themselves for being crooks.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Why are you so dense?

It was not Trump wining that made people lose faith in the FBI, but the FBI themselves for being crooks.

The funny part is Rob is 100% aware of this, yet he said what he said anyways.

Robtard
Why are you so dense?

Yup, the timing of when the FBI went from "respected" to shit for you people is just all a coincidence or something. *wink* *wink*

Surtur
Yup, the timing of when the FBI went from "respected" to shit for you people is just all a coincidence or something. *wink* *wink*

^Good stuff, top notch trolling.

cdtm
Did Conservatives respect the fbi?

The libertarian branch certainly wouldn't. I know at least one hardcore conventional Conservative who was cheering for the rank and file military in Transformers, but had less respect for the federal goon squad (Not FBI, but in the same family.)

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

The libertarian branch certainly wouldn't. I know at least one hardcore conventional Conservative who was cheering for the rank and file military in Transformers, but had less respect for the federal goon squad (Not FBI, but in the same family.)

All I know is, for decades, liberals were suspicious of our intelligence agencies.

But they are now paragons of virtue cuz...f*cking ree-zuns.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^Good stuff, top notch trolling.

Stop poisoning the well, Surt.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm

They generally did, as with any law enforcement.

Surtur
Stop poisoning the well, Surt.

Good stuff, Rob.

SquallX

Jesus man! You cannot be this serious?

That is one of the most idiotic things Ive ever read.

Putinbot1
Yup, the timing of when the FBI went from "respected" to shit for you people is just all a coincidence or something. *wink* *wink* Exactly.

Surtur
Jesus man! You cannot be this serious?

That is one of the most idiotic things Ive ever read.

He's not serious lol.

Adam_PoE
They generally did, as with any law enforcement.

They are the "Blue Lives Matter" and "Support Our Troops" crowd. Unless the blue lives are the FBI, or the troops are transgender.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.