Can Galactus devour New Genesis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
-Could the NEW GODS stop GALACTUS from devouring NEW GENESIS?

2-Could GALACTUS devour THE SOURCE energy of NEW GENESIS?

https://i.postimg.cc/hf80Rqhx/gobv.jpg

cdtm
Sure. If they sat back and let him.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean Even Asgard struggles to stop Galactus, usually using BFR to stop him

DarkSaint85
But the New God's have boom tubes....so BFR should be pretty easy for them.

AlbertoJohnAvil
but its without bfr though

leonidas
g recently casually, almost effortlessly, absorbed a magical being who it was believed challenged lt. so i'd say yeah, he def has a chance. the same arc showed how difficult it is to bfr g, even if it were on the table.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by leonidas
g recently casually, almost effortlessly, absorbed a magical being who it was believed challenged lt. so i'd say yeah, he def has a chance. the same arc showed how difficult it is to bfr g, even if it were on the table. Do you believe Highfather could stop Galan? I mean he did create Takion

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
but its without bfr though
thumb up I missed that.

leonidas
creating takion is irrelevant. loki alone has empowered beings with herald level power. but no, i don't see hf stopping g. hf has some good feats but i don't see him typically being above a high end skyfather. there was also a time magic seemed to be an issue for galactus. even against odin he didn't look especially awesome. but if he decides to do this:

https://imgur.com/a/IKPZahx

i'm not sure how they could stop him since it actually empowered him--for a time. i'd think if he really wanted to, he could do that same thing to odin--like how he was ready to absorb mephisto's entire realm. the absorption caused him to behave a little...oddly, (part of it was because of the mystic realm he'd been bfr'd to) but it in no way diminished his ability to fight and he gave no indication he couldn't simply absorb more. a galactus who can absorb and become more powerful by casually absorbing magical energy to the extent he did in that scan, is one helluva a threat. /shrug

AlbertoJohnAvil
New Gods are the most powerful beings in the multiverse. He's going up against dozens of multiversal beings

leonidas
so you're parroting prep, baiting prep or making a spite thread--like prep. whatever you're doing, one prep is enough so i'll call it a day and let you at it. thumb up

cdtm
If they have prep, they win easy. They formed a grouping that casually destroyed a dimension.

Darkseid (Who sees Genesis as his, and so would intervene) has a canon that can break the source wall, plus a Promethean Giant on tap.

MrMind
Highfather kills big G

panthergod
Black Racer merks Galactus.

Talon Fang
Yes.
No.

leonidas
Originally posted by MrMind
Highfather kills big G

what makes you think that happens....?

xJLxKing
Big G wins

Senor Cage
Metron uses the Worogog, ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.