Confirmed: Russia hacked US election databases pre-2016 election

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
...and nothing was done about it. and so the plot thickens:

https://apnews.com/a2af9039533b42bba0e4e04af11ecd67

we probably should discuss this, but oh look: here come the barking retards to derail the topic with hillary/obama/benghazi/feelings/etc.

BrolyBlack
“You cannot hack the election, anyone suggesting you can hack the election needs to stop whining and go campaign” BO

Thanks Obamathumb up

cdtm
How could they know results weren't tampered with? It took forever to double check Bush/Gore.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
How could they know results weren't tampered with? It took forever to double check Bush/Gore.

we can only conclude so far that they gained full access to 2 florida counties. the then-governor rick scott had no idea (more like he ignored it, but w/e).

@brolly: nothing in the article about obama having knowledge of said hacks, but nice try as always. stay cute, my friend thumb up

Robtard
"Russian hackers gained access to voter databases in two Florida counties ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis said at a news conference Tuesday." -Snip

That can't be true, Putin "very strongly" denied it all already and Trump agreed.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
"Russian hackers gained access to voter databases in two Florida counties ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis said at a news conference Tuesday." -Snip

That can't be true, Putin "very strongly" denied it all already.

republicans have a sixth sense to look into peoples' souls and know whether they're being truthful. bush jr already let that cat out of the bag during his term. confirmed: magic is real

BrolyBlack
cruh2p_Wh_4

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

we probably should discuss this, but oh look: here come the barking retards to derail the topic with hillary/obama/benghazi/feelings/etc.

snowdragon

That can't be true, Putin "very strongly" denied it all already and Trump agreed.

Look at that trifecta of awesome, Putin denies it Trump believed him and Obama said it could never happen.....must be case closed.

More ass clownery, I love it.

Bashar Teg
obama being wrong somehow negates russian election meddling, because special fee-fees; so we must not discuss the topic

snowflake the dragon fulfilling my prophecy, when it was already dutifully fulfilled laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Yet another crybaby thread from a butthurt leftist still bitter over 2016 election. cool

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
“You cannot hack the election, anyone suggesting you can hack the election needs to stop whining and go campaign” BO

Thanks Obamathumb up

Yep. Obama was president at the time so if sore losers on the left wanna blame someone they should be blaming the last joke of a "president." thumb up

"But, oh no, we can't blame Obammy! He was our savior! He wasn't a big meanie like Trumpy!" laughing out loud

snowdragon
obama being wrong somehow negates russian election meddling, because special fee-fees; so we must not discuss the topic

snowflake the dragon fulfilling my prophecy, when it was already dutifully fulfilled laughing out loud

crybaby wink

What is there to discuss, Obama laughed at the thought Russia was a threat in 2012. During the 2016 elections he HAD to have been informed PRIOR to the elections if they thought Russia was going after Trump and Obama provided an obvious public service lie........like I said ass clownery.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by snowdragon
crybaby wink

What is there to discuss,

the topic: confirmed russian election meddling. but keep juggling pies and making balloon animals for the kids like a proper clown thumb up

Flyattractor

Yeah I would click on that link but I am sure it is nothing but a site for Fecal Fetish Fantasies.

...Cause ya know...BASHY!

eThneoLgrRnae
Poor Bash still doesn't get it. Even if what he's claiming is true (and I'm highly skeptical considering all the fake news out there that's been constantly coming from the left), it has absolutely zero to do w/Trump, so... sorry to rain on your parade Bash, but Trump is STILL going to be your president until at least 2021 and most likely till 2025. smile

Flyattractor
Bashy is a Confirmed Biased Liar.

But we already knew that...DIDN"t WE!

Wink WInk!

That aught to burn their butts.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy is a Confirmed Biased Liar.

But we already knew that...DIDN"t WE!

Wink WInk!

That aught to burn their butts.

laughing laughing

Putinbot1
Fly conversing with himself funny stuff from the faceless, basement dwelling troll.

-sidebarr laughing

In seriousness great thread Bash, it's all far from over.

Bashar Teg
fly the one-man-hugbox strikes again! laughing out loud

he's such a pathetic drug-rotted lunatic that most of the forum's far-right crowd avoids him; and so now he has to console himself with his own sockpuppets. Great stuff thumb up

dadudemon

So what you're saying is, the Obama administration, the FBI, and the DHS are all corrupt and/or incompetent because none of them did anything about it?

Something tells me you're not trying to make that argument at all.

And in another post, this one:

we can only conclude so far that they gained full access to 2 florida counties. the then-governor rick scott had no idea (more like he ignored it, but w/e).

You somehow make it the Governer of Florida's problem? Huh? That's not the governor's responsibility nor should he have touched anything related to it.

Reality is, you just made a thread about another fail under the Obama administration but were trying to put it on Republicans or Trump (somehow in some sort of retarded lefty hysterical way). I don't understand you. Were you intoxicated when you made this thread?

Bashar Teg
deflection chimp is angry and lying/distotng the facts again? poor deflection chimp. so sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

SquallX

Bashar Teg
#feelings?

Surtur

LOL! You're so mad this topic isn't going the way you wanted.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
So what you're saying is, the Obama administration, the FBI, and the DHS are all corrupt and/or incompetent because none of them did anything about it?

Something tells me you're not trying to make that argument at all.

And in another post, this one:

You somehow make it the Governer of Florida's problem? Huh? That's not the governor's responsibility nor should he have touched anything related to it.

Reality is, you just made a thread about another fail under the Obama administration but were trying to put it on Republicans or Trump (somehow in some sort of retarded lefty hysterical way). I don't understand you. Were you intoxicated when you made this thread?

Bingo.

Bashar Teg
hangouts gang assemble!

https://i.imgur.com/9c5AmOx.gif

Surtur
Are you calling Obama, the FBI, DHS, etc. all corrupt or incompetent yes or no?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur

Sure seems like it!

He hates America and Obama, it would appear.

Why else would he start a thread about a Nation-State, Advanced Persistent Threat Actor having success with infiltrating and possibly exfiltrating US Election systems and data? Under Obama's Administration, no less.

hmm

Seems odd.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sure seems like it!

He hates America and Obama, it would appear.

Why else would he start a thread about a Nation-State, Advanced Persistent Threat Actor having success with infiltrating and possibly exfiltrating US Election systems and data? Under Obama's Administration, no less.

hmm

Seems odd.

Damn, he's no better than the russians.

snowdragon

No, you!

#gotem!

: we probably should discuss this, but oh look: here come the barking retards to derail the topic with hillary/obama/benghazi/feelings/etc.

#superior!

baby

clown

BrolyBlack
Did anyone mention that even if he lost Florida, he still would have won the election?

Its simple math..

Trump had 306 on election and 304 at the certification.

304-29=274 (270 required to win)

If Hillary had won Florida 227+29=256

She still loses, bigly.

"If its as you say, I love it."

Surtur
Did anyone mention that even if he lost Florida, he still would have won the election?

Its simple math..

Trump had 306 on election and 304 at the certification.

304-29=274 (270 required to win)

If Hillary had won Florida 227+29=256

She still loses, bigly.

"If its as you say, I love it."

This wasn't mentioned cuz it harms the narrative.

Putinbot1

he's such a pathetic drug-rotted lunatic that most of the forum's far-right crowd avoids him; and so now he has to console himself with his own sockpuppets. Great stuff thumb up he is as hilarious as he is ridiculous tbh.

I want to thank you Americans for being almost as ****ed up as the nation of you mother tongue.

BrolyBlack
This wasn't mentioned cuz it harms the narrative.

So IOW, math outweighs what barking retards say. And this happened on Obamas watch, while he was claiming your couldnt hack the election, and even if this did happen, it would not have changed the outcome.

Can I get a bingo?

BrolyBlack

he's such a pathetic drug-rotted lunatic that most of the forum's far-right crowd avoids him; and so now he has to console himself with his own sockpuppets. Great stuff thumb up

Fly doesnt actually do drugs. Its a baseless acusation. He us just annoying like a fly.

Surtur
So IOW, math outweighs what barking retards say. And this happened on Obamas watch, while he was claiming your couldnt hack the election, and even if this did happen, it would not have changed the outcome.

Can I get a bingo?

Bingo smile

snowdragon

Can I get a bingo?

Yeah:

There's your "bingo"

#gotem (again)

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by snowdragon
crybaby wink

What is there to discuss, Obama laughed at the thought Russia was a threat in 2012. During the 2016 elections he HAD to have been informed PRIOR to the elections if they thought Russia was going after Trump and Obama provided an obvious public service lie........like I said ass clownery.

Why is this being over looked?

Surtur
Seems Obama was indeed more flexible towards Russia after he got re-elected.

Putinbot1
Rarely is the word triggered as deserved as how I am using it for the right in this thread.

"The right in this thread are triggered!"

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Rarely is the word triggered as deserved as how I am using it for the right in this thread.

If triggered is now defined as "laughing at bash" then this post is accurate.

Putinbot1
If triggered is now defined as "laughing at bash" then this post is accurate. The post is accurate regardless. All of this is a long way from over, on the other side of the pond, this has been as entertaining as the Royal family is to the people of the states and we know it's all going to run and run. What will be interesting is what happens to your constitution during and in the aftermath.

Surtur

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Why is Germany buy all their oil from Russia if they are so bad?

Surtur
Why is Germany buy all their oil from Russia if they are so bad?

Even better, why did Trump encourage Germany to *lessen* their dependence on energy from Russia?

snowdragon
If triggered is now defined as "laughing at bash" then this post is accurate.

wink

Zomg so "triggered"goof

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1

Indeed, every one of them is a mess.

Apparently it doesn't matter that Russia hacked and gained access into Florida's election databases because something, something Obama and Trump would have still won. Imagine that.

Bashar Teg
Indeed, every one of them is a mess.

Apparently it doesn't matter that Russia hacked and gained access into Florida's election databases because something, something Obama and Trump would have still won. Imagine that.

Wait..so I predicted the course of this thread on the op?

Robtard
You did, or maybe it was a self fulfilling prophecy.

Anyhow, if you want to discuss the topic, am curious what Trump is going to do about this now, since we don't have a time machine and he's POTUS. I don't expect he'll even acknowledge it much or possibly not at all?

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.