Cap vs. Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Cap vs. Everyone from the Street Fighter movie at the same time.

No shield, to the death.

ShadowFyre
I hope this forces you to rewatch this movie.

John Murdoch
Choreography was hot trash in SF: The Movie, but Raul Julia makes it well worth the watch.

Feats though for this fight: Zangief push pressing that hydraulic door up (INSANE strength feat), Bison having electrokinesis and flight, and Guile actually combatting such a foe as Bison.

If they gang up on Cap and/or have guns, Cap most likely loses. Action movie 1-by-1 fight, Cap destroys.

ShadowFyre
Thanks. The new Mortal Kombat movie thread got me thinking about this

John Murdoch
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanks. The new Mortal Kombat movie thread got me thinking about this

Both the MK and SF movies, like the games, are very fond memories of my childhood, with SF 2: Champion Edition for Sega Genesis still being a top ten videogame on my list. The MK movie is a legit good film IMO, and again SF: The Movie is worth the price of admission alone for ol' Mr. Julia.

But ya Cap monster stomps unless those few instances of 90's action superhumanity come out to play in a bloodlusted, no-holds barred manner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.