Cap vs. Mortal Kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Cap vs. Every major character from Mortal Kombat 1 movie. Same time.

He gets his shield. To the death.

ShadowFyre
The themesong is playing on loop in the background

John Murdoch
With shield on this one? Cap obliterates unless Raiden or Sub-Zero quickdraws some lightning or a freeze ball.

Cap could break all of them including Goro in a 1-by-1 fight.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The themesong is playing on loop in the background

Makes it even more of a stomp if it gets Cap in the fighting mood. Could hinder him mentally if it is a distraction, but not enough to lose this fight.

relentless1
nah Cap aint taking Raiden or Shinnok down not to mention Kronika the newest baddie; Caps on a Shao Kahn level as far as output goes

Not to mention that all the MK characters have cartoon level damage soak which is way beyond what Cap can do to any of them really

ShadowFyre
Talking about the movie Mortal Kombat 1

BruceSkywalker
Cap won't have too much of a problem

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
nah Cap aint taking Raiden or Shinnok down not to mention Kronika the newest baddie; Caps on a Shao Kahn level as far as output goes

Not to mention that all the MK characters have cartoon level damage soak which is way beyond what Cap can do to any of them really

What feats from the first MK movie are you basing your opinion on?

ShadowFyre
Even if subzero tries to freeze him. I tried to make it somewhat even, why they are all at the same time

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Even if subzero tries to freeze him. I tried to make it somewhat even, why they are all at the same time

i don't see Sub-Zero freezing Cap. He is , plus the shield would block it too fast for Sub-Zero

relentless1
ah sorry, read it too fast didn't realize it was the first movie; Cap beats everyone easily except Raiden; he's presented as a being of pure energy and i dunno how Cap beats that

KingD19
Sub-Zero cant freeze Cap because the preparation for his ice ball takes way too long. Steve's gonna clock him in the head while he's twirling around to draw moisture from the air.

Galan007
Sub-Zero would likely have enough time to form a freeze ball(which took him ~15 seconds to create in the film), and/or generate an omni-directional freeze field(which also took him ~15 seconds to create in the film), while Cap is busy trying to deal with all of the others.

Not saying those attacks would necessarily be full-proof(though they certainly *could* be, if utilized properly), but he should have enough time to at least pull them off initially, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.