Spidey vs Captain America / Whos the greater hero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
who would the greatest hero out of these two in marvel

deathslash
This really isn't a contest. Cap was saving and inspiring people since before Peter was even a twinkle in his father's eye. Cap helped save the world on numerous occasions while Peter was just focussing on beating up a couple of thugs. Captain America is simply the better hero. That's not a knock against Spider-man though; especially considering how he himself feels about Cap.

lawest9
👍

DarkSaint85
Anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn commie

SamZED
Originally posted by deathslash
This really isn't a contest. Cap was saving and inspiring people since before Peter was even a twinkle in his father's eye. Cap helped save the world on numerous occasions while Peter was just focussing on beating up a couple of thugs. Captain America is simply the better hero. That's not a knock against Spider-man though; especially considering how he himself feels about Cap.
I don't disagree with your post, just want to point out that every big name hero in Marvel has helped save the world. Spider-man in particular on many occasions as well. And not just in team up issues, but in his olo books as well.

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn commie

Check my location, buddy. evil face

Bentley
Miles Morales has inspired way more people than Steve Rogers.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Bentley

since when

Supermutant
tie

https://i.imgur.com/AJdlAAFm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/U23gIgAl.jpg

Putinbot1
Logan is greater than either

deathslash
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
since when He literally never has. Bentley's just mad that France doesn't have an inspiring hero that represents true freedom.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

He inspired French men to bend over?

That's a non-feat.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Logan is greater than either

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.