Will we ever have a villain as successful and dominant as Thanos ever again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
What sayeth you?

Nuke Nixon
Nope. Anyone that can punk out Hulk so bad he never Hulks again is best of the best at being the baddest bad ass.

Slowpoke
I don't really feel Thanos is that dominant, his success was also due to many ppl being soft.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I don't really feel Thanos is that dominant, his success was also due to many ppl being soft. So the universe is soft? What other universe is more powerful than this one?

Slowpoke
Originally posted by quanchi112
So the universe is soft? What other universe is more powerful than this one?

Not talking about strength, but let their emotion overcome sense to handle him the info, and some like Star Lord being stupid.

Without it I don't think he can succeed.

Thanos is one big villain, but I don't think he's that successful or dominant in the movie history.

quanchi112
Not talking about strength, but let their emotion overcome sense to handle him the info, and some like Star Lord being stupid.

Without it I don't think he can succeed.

Thanos is one big villain, but I don't think he's that successful or dominant in the movie history. Strange oversaw 14 million different scenarios. This was their only shot and they had to lose. Thanos imposed his will on a universe that tried to resist him. His own daughters betrayed him and he still came out on top.

No one has ever had a universal impact with as much resistance as he received.

Slowpoke
Strange oversaw 14 million different scenarios. This was their only shot and they had to lose. Thanos imposed his will on a universe that tried to resist him. His own daughters betrayed him and he still came out on top.

No one has ever had a universal impact with as much resistance as he received.

That's after he got most of the gems thanks to Loki and Gamora being soft. And there were only a handful of heroes on Titan, with Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel and a couple more it would be totally different.

Thanos himself would be squeshed easily if the whole universe truly unite together against him. Even after he got all the gems, Thor had the chance to finish him off.

quanchi112
That's after he got most of the gems thanks to Loki and Gamora being soft.

Thanos himself would be squeshed easily if the whole universe truly unite together against him. Even after he got all the gems, Thor had the chance to finish him off. Gamora lies to him. He kills his own beloved daughter to acquire the soul stone. Loki loves his brother not many would let their siblings be butchered to keep the stone.

Thor failed. In 14 million different scenarios Thanos won. He still won in Infinity War despite this one chance they had. Strange used time magic to figure a way out. The heroes united to meet him on a battlefield. No other villain ever fought more resistance with greater power. No one comes close. Most villains face awfully weak heroes who are horribly outmatched.

No one comes close.

Slowpoke
Gamora lies to him. He kills his own beloved daughter to acquire the soul stone. Loki loves his brother not many would let their siblings be butchered to ko the stone.

Thor failed. In 14 million different scenarios Thanos won. He still won in Infinity War. Strange used time magic to figure a way out. The heroes united to meet him on a battlefield. No other villain ever fought more resistance with greater power.

No one comes close.

Gaomra did tell him the planet. And Loki tried a dumb move. If he refuse to give it his brother would not die for sure because Thanos need the stone, handling him the stone, was truly sending his brother to die. And we saw what could happen if Starlord's ship didn't get there in time.

Thor failed because he wanted Thanos to suffer.

Without these ppl losing their mind, Thanos could not win in the first place at all.

BruceSkywalker
yes we will...

it could be galactus, doctor doom, etc...

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yes we will...

it could be galactus, doctor doom, etc... Doom will not be as dominant. He is not as powerful he is more of an opportunist. I doubt Galactus will prevail as Thanos did. We will not have the same feelings since we lost three of the original heroes. It will never be the same.

Slowpoke
Even if we count MCU, Dormammu is more powerful and had bigger achievement than Thanos.

quanchi112
Even if we count MCU, Dormammu is more powerful and had bigger achievement than Thanos. Strange alone beat him as a noob with the time stone. He has no emotional impact on anyone outside the sorcerers. To even bring him up is a joke.

Thanos is the biggest and baddest as per the guys who make the movies. You seem very biased against Thanos. Might as well pretend ego is up there too.

Slowpoke
Strange alone beat him as a noob with the time stone. He has no emotional impact on anyone outside the sorcerers. To even bring him up is a joke.

Thanos is the biggest and baddest as per the guys who make the movies. You seem very biased against Thanos. Might as well pretend ego is up there too.

Wrong Strange didn't beat him, Strange couldn't do a thing with him other than use the time loop to get him bored and force a deal. He already destroyed many worlds through multidimension and fused them with the Dark Dimension.

Thanos is great, but he's certainly not the biggest or baddest villain of movie history, just like we don't say Endgame is the greatest movie ever made, it didn't mean we don't like it.

quanchi112
Wrong Strange didn't beat him, Strange couldn't do a thing with him other than use the time loop to get him bored and force a deal. He already destroyed many worlds through multidimension and fused them with the Dark Dimension.

Thanos is great, but he's certainly not the biggest or baddest villain of movie history, just like we don't say Endgame is the greatest movie ever made, it didn't mean we don't like it. Strange I posed his will. He got his way. Dormammu did not want to spare earth.

Name a villain that has overcome greater opposition. You cannot. You just claimed Dormammu despite him failing against just one sorcerer supreme.

I cannot wait to hear your suggestions. You are free to have your preferences but the MCU is the most powerful cinematic universe of all time.

Dr Will Hatch
Strange alone beat him as a noob with the time stone. He has no emotional impact on anyone outside the sorcerers. To even bring him up is a joke.

Dormammu would eat Thanos's soul.

BruceSkywalker
Doom will not be as dominant. He is not as powerful he is more of an opportunist. I doubt Galactus will prevail as Thanos did. We will not have the same feelings since we lost three of the original heroes. It will never be the same.

well we just gotta wait and see what feige has in store

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Dormammu would eat Thanos's soul. Please. The guy ran home to mama after Strange forced his will on him. Thanos would decimate that loser.

cdtm
Is "successful" a new slang term for "utter failure" now?

Thanos lost hard, dude. Thor took his head clean off, and younger Thanos couldn't even measure up to that loser.

quanchi112
Gaomra did tell him the planet. And Loki tried a dumb move. If he refuse to give it his brother would not die for sure because Thanos need the stone, handling him the stone, was truly sending his brother to die. And we saw what could happen if Starlord's ship didn't get there in time.

Thor failed because he wanted Thanos to suffer.

Without these ppl losing their mind, Thanos could not win in the first place at all. You do not know that. His love of his brother got the better of him. Thor survived so no it was not. Thanos did not even slaughter all his enemies.

Lies. Thor was depressed for five years due to the weight of his failure. Thanos won. Your excuses are nauseating. We argue based off facts not what ifs. That is why you fail.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Is "successful" a new slang term for "utter failure" now?

Thanos lost hard, dude. Thor took his head clean off, and younger Thanos couldn't even measure up to that loser. Thanps destroyed the stones and fulfilled his destiny. He achieved his goal. He overcame the temptation of the stones. How badass is that.

1 out of 14 million with time travel and all the heroes going after Thanos. No one is even close to Thanos who imposed his will on the universe.

Flyattractor
And then He had it taken away from him via timey wimen and got killed twice.

Whatta Loser!

HAHAHA!

relentless1
Joker was a way better villain

Impediment
Victor Von Doom.

Darth Thor
What sayeth you?

Ha! You only just saw Endgame now. You aint the biggest Thanos fan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And then He had it taken away from him via timey wimen and got killed twice.

Whatta Loser!

HAHAHA! He resisted a bunch of women you sexist little repressed thing you. He was taking on men and women. Rewatch the scene, limpdick.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ha! You only just saw Endgame now. You aint the biggest Thanos fan. I saw it back to back opening night you moron. I bet it stung what he did emotuonallytothor and how badly he beat him down at the films end. Told you so.

You also claimed marvel was too fast to be hit by hit, he beat her. Told you so. Tossed that ***** aside then rocked her.

Flyattractor
He resisted a bunch of women you sexist little repressed thing you. He was taking on men and women. Rewatch the scene, limpdick.
Haven't seen it Once Yet. Aint Gonna. The fact that Marvel has people like YOU has a fan just makes me unable to enjoy it.

I saw it back to back opening night you moron. I bet it stung what he did emotuonallytothor and how badly he beat him down at the films end. Told you so.

You also claimed marvel was too fast to be hit by hit, he beat her. Told you so. Tossed that ***** aside then rocked her.

You are So Pathetic. You think THAT is some kind of Achievement to be PROUD Of?

You sad little Man Child.

quanchi112
Haven't seen it Once Yet. Aint Gonna. The fact that Marvel has people like YOU has a fan just makes me unable to enjoy it.

You are So Pathetic. You think THAT is some kind of Achievement to be PROUD Of?

You sad little Man Child. So this weighs you down. I love the control this has on you. It made well over 2 billion. 2.5 ish.

Yes, I loved it. I unlike you enjoy marvel. Always will be my company.

Patient_Leech
Whoa, quanch. Careful now, you seem to be developing a sense of humor.

Flyattractor
Sad Sad Pathetic Little Man Child you are.

WolvesofBabylon
It took him almost a month to come up with this garbabge because deep down he knows Endgame was average at best and Thanos was about as bland a villain as possible in this movie. IW was 10x better.

This version of Thanos lost and lost hard. Endgame destroyed Thanos legacy

quanchi112
Sad Sad Pathetic Little Man Child you are.

I take great joy in your misery.

Esau Cairn
No one is even close to Thanos who imposed his will on the universe.

LOL

Whether MCU Thanos is considered immortal or just long-lived, he only "imposed his will on the universe" for a mere 5 years.

Not really the greatest legacy huh?

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
It took him almost a month to come up with this garbabge because deep down he knows Endgame was average at best and Thanos was about as bland a villain as possible in this movie. IW was 10x better.

This version of Thanos lost and lost hard. Endgame destroyed Thanos legacy You could not be any more wrong. Infinity awar is still my favorite film but this is my second. This version of Thanos kicked the shit out of Thor with two weapons, Cap enhanced hammer version, and iron man. Thanos showed he was better than marvel. He was so formidable they needed the stones, universal help, and a heroic death with the combined might of the gauntlet.

The most dominant villain of all time. Think about it Vader gets his ass kicked by Luke. Sidious lost to Windu in a four fight and barely edged out yoda due to superior positioning maintaining the higher ground. Thanos was taking on heroes left and right. He was better than Thor, Cap, Iron man and all the others trying to keep the gauntlet from him. Despite a coordinated attempt to get to the van his skill managed to destroy it. He still got his hands on the stones despite Hawkeye, BP, Spiderman, and marvels help.

We will never see anyone close to this dominant and successful again.

gold slorg
thanos has been the most epic villain in fantasy so far, but who knows what the future brings, i hope the next decade or decade after we will see MCU surprise us yet again thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by gold slorg
thanos has been the most epic villain in fantasy so far, but who knows what the future brings, i hope the next decade or decade after we will see MCU surprise us yet again thumb up I hope we get Galactus as the next big bad. For me though my true love will always be Thanos.

playa1258
Palpatine had a pretty good run. Defeated his enemy so badly that they have never truly recovered and ruled for over 20 years.

Oh and he is coming back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Palpatine had a pretty good run. Defeated his enemy so badly that they have never truly recovered and ruled for over 20 years.

Oh and he is coming back. Nowhere bear as dominant. Hid in the shadows, cowardly beaten on screen by one guy weaker than he is, and tossed down a shaft by his one armed lackey. He is a joke to Thanos. Nick Fury crushed him.

gold slorg
palpatine was kinda cucked lol tbh, he had an insane reign, success and power, true, but in the end he died like a cuck

quanchi112
Originally posted by gold slorg
palpatine was kinda cucked lol tbh, he had an insane reign, success and power, true, but in the end he died like a cuck Screaming like a ***** and killed by a one armed traitor. Lived as a cuck, died as a cuck.

Flyattractor
Thanos Cried. BIGGEST CUCK EVER!

Esau Cairn
Nowhere bear as dominant. Hid in the shadows, cowardly beaten on screen by one guy weaker than he is,

*cough cough* Snoke.

Such an embarrassing death. embarrasment

quanchi112
Thanos Cried. BIGGEST CUCK EVER! That shows he has depth and still executed his own daughter to achieve his destiny. I could not be any prouder. Thanos would stop at nothing and in the end resisted temptation. You will not find a better character out there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
*cough cough* Snoke.

Such an embarrassing death. embarrasment Snoke proved his dominance on screen. FO was pretty out in the open of their might not some duplicitous female like Palp.

Darth Thor
Snoke proved his dominance on screen. FO was pretty out in the open of their might not some duplicitous female like Palp.

Sequel trilogy is bringing back Palps, because they recognise they couldnt replicate him and Vader.

Snoke and Kylo are both failures.

quanchi112
Sequel trilogy is bringing back Palps, because they recognise they couldnt replicate him and Vader.

Snoke and Kylo are both failures. We do not even know the extent of his role in the film. They will use nostalgia over the fanbase because most ****ed up Star Wars. Now we have to wait years because of all the bitching and lackluster solo sales.

Iyo not mine. Snoke and Kylo are both better than Sidious and Vader the traitor.

jaden_2.0
He lost, as expected.

What a loser.

Dr Will Hatch
Conal Cochran from Halloween III succeeded in his goal of spreading chaos by killing all the children in America with his cursed Halloween masks.

Flyattractor
Thanos got killed by a Fat Thor..

HAHAHAHAH!@

Darth Thor

HAHAHAHAH!@

He was actually killed by ripped Thor the first time. Then by Iron Man the second time.

StiltmanFTW
lol at Fly pretending to know what's going on

Eon Blue

HAHAHAHAH!@

thumb up

Darth Thor
Whose taken over Eon Blues account.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lol at Fly pretending to know what's going on

I know this movie was really a dumpster fire but yout Shill Blind still threw their money away on it.

GOOD FOR YOU SHILL BOY!

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
That shows he has depth and still executed his own daughter to achieve his destiny. I could not be any prouder. Thanos would stop at nothing and in the end resisted temptation. You will not find a better character out there.

Actually it shows his LACK OF Depth cause Gamora WAS NOT His daughter...She was a Kidnap VICTIM!

You Sad Little Man Child.

Arachnid1
Meh, he was underwhelming in Endgame. Plus, I didn't like the 'down to earth/normal' take on his character. He's better and more epic in the comics IMO

cdtm
Thanos is underwhelming, period.

He's no Darkseid. But then, neither is Lex Luthor, and his left nut is more villian then Thanos can ever dream of being.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Impediment
Victor Von Doom. God DAMN, just his fkn name alone is more epic and villainous than anything having to do with Thanos

BruceSkywalker
i'm hopeful Annihilus will be used. Silver Surfer perhaps before he turns face. Terrax or Firelord.. but most definitely Dr. Doom

Bentley
They did so wrong by my boy Thanos, IW gave him a balance clerk motivaton and Endgame is not even a top 12 in the MCU sad

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Bentley
Endgame is not even a top 12 in the MCU sad

thumb up

Eon Blue
Quanchi, I worship the very ground you walk on. A finer specimen will never come to pass. I equate you to the greatness that is, and will always be Thanos.

dadudemon
Man, I really can't tell if Quan and Eon are two different people, anymore.
'
Did Eon hack Quan's account (password guess)?

Impediment
Doctor Doom is coming and will have more arrogance, bravado, genius, and presence than Thanos.

Robtard
The Doctor cometh and so do I

StiltmanFTW
Rape them all, Quan.

dadudemon
Doctor Doom is coming and will have more arrogance, bravado, genius, and presence than Thanos.

More presents than Santa Clause?

BruceSkywalker

damn straight he will

Flyattractor
Hopefully Doom would take actual Part in the 10 years of build up over Thano's Doing nothing but sitting on the shitter.

Surtur
I haven't seen Endgame yet, but I'm glad to find out Thanos is a successful villain and he wins in the end!

This successful villain no doubt, whilst warping reality to kill half the universe, also made time travel impossible. That would have made it so he could never have his stuff undone and boy oh boy did he surely take such an action, being successful and dominant. Awesome.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He lost, as expected.

What a loser. He achieved his goal. He was truly inevitable. He even resisted the temptation of the stones. The strongest character in all of cinema.

quanchi112
Actually it shows his LACK OF Depth cause Gamora WAS NOT His daughter...She was a Kidnap VICTIM!

You Sad Little Man Child. He looked at her as his daughter. He treated her wonderfully and spared her after he saved her shit pile of a planet. Thanos still let no one stand in his way. He is the biggest character in all of fiction. No one comes close.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Thanos is underwhelming, period.

He's no Darkseid. But then, neither is Lex Luthor, and his left nut is more villian then Thanos can ever dream of being. Darkseid is a loser who never wins. Thanos is a cultural icon bearing the biggest and best team on the planet. Only crybaby dc fans can pretend when their films have been rejected at the box office. Jl failed hence the mention of Darkseid. He will forever be in Thanos shadow.

quanchi112
Doctor Doom is coming and will have more arrogance, bravado, genius, and presence than Thanos. Keep dreaming. When you are wrong I will be there to rub this in. Thanos is the biggest bad in comics and now cinema. You can dream and pretend.

Arachnid1
Doctor Doom is coming and will have more arrogance, bravado, genius, and presence than Thanos. Hell.

YES.

https://i.imgur.com/SbGmpul.jpg

That is a proper villain monologue. I cant wait to see this stuff coming out of his mouth in live action. Greatest villain in comics.

Surtur
Dooms motivation is gonna be cuz he cares about the universe.

giggle.

steverules_2
I voted Quan tucks

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
I voted Quan tucks Bada will suffer for this treason.

quanchi112
When Doom is not the big bad guess who is going to rub it in. Thanos is the biggest villain to the biggest climax of a 22 film arc. Canon. Doom fanboys can hope and dream but when it does not pan out I will be there.

quanchi112
LOL

Whether MCU Thanos is considered immortal or just long-lived, he only "imposed his will on the universe" for a mere 5 years.

Not really the greatest legacy huh? It is canon that he won and emotionally raped the entire universe. He overcame temptation and was undeniable. 1 out of over 14 million chances with universal aid against him after he wins. No villain has ever come close to this level of bad assery. He won on every level and stayed true to his own desire despite all the variables around him.

playa1258
Reed will smoke Doom like always anyway.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Meh, he was underwhelming in Endgame. Plus, I didn't like the 'down to earth/normal' take on his character. He's better and more epic in the comics IMO No one cares about your pitiful opinion. The character is different in the films. Talk to any guy down the street and people drool over my Thanos now. Never have we ever had a conclusion this legendary in any movie experience. Best of all time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Reed will smoke Doom like always anyway. Reed owns him. He is the She Ra to Hordak. For this reason you cannot take doom that seriously. Why Luthor would not work but Anti Monitor because one guy is his heros whipping boy the other guy takes on teams of heroes.

Esau Cairn

LOL

People talk more about the silly time travel shenanigans than about Thanos' legacy.

quanchi112
LOL

People talk more about the silly time travel shenanigans than about Thanos' legacy. They talk about the end battle not the time travel. Thanos is the big bad who defeated the avengers and imposed his will on the universe.

WolvesofBabylon
They talk about the end battle not the time travel. Thanos is the big bad who defeated the avengers and imposed his will on the universe.

Forgettable movie. End Battle scene was average. Honestly I think Game of Thrones stole a lot of the news coverage this past month. This is not being a hater as I feel Infinity War was a great and memorable movie. Endgame was just too generic for me. Too many characters and I am not a fan of time travel plots.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Forgettable movie. End Battle scene was average. Honestly I think Game of Thrones stole a lot of the news coverage this past month. This is not being a hater as I feel Infinity War was a great and memorable movie. Endgame was just too generic for me. Too many characters and I am not a fan of time travel plots. Iyo but GoT is being criticized left and right as disappointing. Endgame stuck the landing, second most box office of all time. GoT is not even close in terms of money made to the MCU.

Endgame concluded many stories that started over a decade ago and gave us the greatest collection of power ever seen in a battlefield. People were screaming in the theatre when cap picked up the hammer. People cried. The film shattered the opening weekend record by 100 million. These two films will never be duplicated again. MCU is king. You know it too.

smile

Darth Thor
Iyo

No its his and mine and loads of peoples opinions. The end battle and just didnt work for us.

Stop being a crybaby about it.

quanchi112
No its his and mine and loads of peoples opinions. The end battle and just didnt work for us.

Stop being a crybaby about it. That is fine because you are in the minority. Financially the film shattered most records. All my predictions came true. Thanos truly is inevitable and the most emotionally resolute, strong willed, successful and powerful villain of all time.

Arachnid1
No one cares about your pitiful opinion. The character is different in the films. Talk to any guy down the street and people drool over my Thanos now. Never have we ever had a conclusion this legendary in any movie experience. Best of all time.
Iyo but GoT is being criticized left and right as disappointing. Endgame stuck the landing, second most box office of all time. GoT is not even close in terms of money made to the MCU.

Endgame concluded many stories that started over a decade ago and gave us the greatest collection of power ever seen in a battlefield. People were screaming in the theatre when cap picked up the hammer. People cried. The film shattered the opening weekend record by 100 million. These two films will never be duplicated again. MCU is king. You know it too.

smile Legit lmao @ how desperate you sound trying to keep Thanos relevant after he got emasculated in one of the MCUs more subpar entries.

Darth Thor
That is fine because you are in the minority. Financially the film shattered most records. All my predictions came true.

Well I used to be in the minority about Force Awakens as well, now most consider it not all that great a film.

And like with TFA the records its shattered was due to the build up of previous films in the series.

Some people just get taken in by the hype at the time, but you can always count on me to be objective thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Legit lmao @ how desperate you sound trying to keep Thanos relevant after he got emasculated in one of the MCUs more subpar entries. The guy emotionally destroyed the entire universe, defeated all the heroes, they needed time travel to come back and a collective effort just asgainst a base Thanos and the stones with self sacrifice. Thanos is the most impactful, successful, driven and willful villain of all time.

You are a moron. Cry more about that ***** von Doom who gets anallly raped by Reed Richards throughout his history.

quanchi112
Well I used to be in the minority about Force Awakens as well, now most consider it not all that great a film.

And like with TFA the records its shattered was due to the build up of previous films in the series.

Some people just get taken in by the hype at the time, but you can always count on me to be objective thumb up I said it was not great either because it was not. Endgame delivered force awakens did not. Star Wars is great but the MCU is leaps and bounds above everything. Even Disney recognized MCU is by far superior.

Star Wars fans not all but the loud vocal minority kinda suck. Cannot wait for the next trilogy. New Wars is superior to Lucas.

Josh_Alexander
Seems like creating extensions for the MVF Off Topic Circle Jerk is Quan's speciallity.

I mean, just look at that poll! What a joke.

Either way, sticking to the thread, I say Quan tucks his penis. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Seems like creating extensions for the MVF Off Topic Circle Jerk is Quan's speciallity.

I mean, just look at that poll! What a joke.

Either way, sticking to the thread, I say Quan tucks his penis. laughing out loud Quit obsessing over that which violates your mother. Show some respect for the woman.

Josh_Alexander
What a sorry ass thread. Evidently it was created by someone who parasites off his mother laughing out loud

quanchi112
What a sorry ass thread. Evidently it was created by someone who parasites off his mother laughing out loud Your mother feels good when I use her. Now take your obsession with me to the off topic thread.

Josh_Alexander
Your mother feels good when I use her. Now take your obsession with me to the off topic thread.

Concession accepted, you are a leech.

No wonders why I always manage to smash you.

quanchi112
Concession accepted, you are a leech.

No wonders why I always manage to smash you. I beat you in a debate you refused to respond, I have more money than you, and in better shape despite being 40. Life is fun.

Josh_Alexander
I beat you in a debate you refused to respond, I have more money than you, and in better shape despite being 40. Life is fun.

40 and still living at your mother's expense. What a coward.

quanchi112
40 and still living at your mother's expense. What a coward. You can continue to repeat lies because you are upset you are a fat loser. I gs e more money than your entire family. Fact.

Josh_Alexander
You can continue to repeat lies because you are upset you are a fat loser. I gs e more money than your entire family. Fact.

You are a worm and a coward. Pathetic as your thread.

quanchi112
You are a worm and a coward. Pathetic as your thread. I would bet a permanent ban I could prove I have more money in a bank account than you do. Loser is permad. Accept?

Josh_Alexander
I would bet a permanent ban I could prove I have more money in a bank account than you do. Loser is permad. Accept?

You'd lose, because that's not your money, it's your mother's laughing out loud

Your inferiority is evident.

quanchi112
You'd lose, because that's not your money, it's your mother's laughing out loud

Your inferiority is evident. My account is my money but I knew you would back down. I have more money in my account than you. It feels amazing, josue.

Josh_Alexander
My account is my money but I knew you would back down. I have more money in my account than you. It feels amazing, josue.

Money you stole from your Mama, while she was working whilst you stayed home parasitizing off her!

You have been exposed.

quanchi112
Money you stole from your Mama, while she was working whilst you stayed home parasitizing off her!

You have been exposed. If you back down again that is one more humiliating defeat. You are a joke.

Josh_Alexander
If you back down again that is one more humiliating defeat. You are a joke.

I enjoy the Circle Jerk you've managed to pull here, but I'm not taking part of it laughing out loud

Goodbye Quan the Leech. laughing out loud

quanchi112
I enjoy the Circle Jerk you've managed to pull here, but I'm not taking part of it laughing out loud

Goodbye Quan the Leech. laughing out loud http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=645830

You fleeing from the debate. I will appoint judges and see what verdict they render. You fled for years.

jaden_2.0
He achieved his goal. He was truly inevitable. He even resisted the temptation of the stones. The strongest character in all of cinema.

As far as I remember his goal wasn't to wipe out half of all life for a few years only for them to be brought back then get snapped to dust by a lowly terran.

quanchi112
As far as I remember his goal wasn't to wipe out half of all life for a few years only for them to be brought back then get snapped to dust by a lowly terran. They used the time stone and needed time travel to have one chance out of over 14 million. The stones were used and killed the Terran. You should self perma again, loser.

jaden_2.0
They used the time stone and needed time travel to have one chance out of over 14 million. The stones were used and killed the Terran. You should self perma again, loser.

He lost.

quanchi112
He lost. Thanos faced off against SW, Thor, Cap, Iron Man, CM, etc. all in an effort to hide the stones from him. Canon wise Thanos always wins and the universe lives in despair for five years. We will never see a more powerful, committed, and successful villain like this again. They needed the stones to have a chance against him.

Flyattractor
Except that we already have in other media.

Sad Sad Little Shill Boy.

THANOS IS DEAD! Why don't You Join Him?

jaden_2.0
And he lost.

quanchi112
And he lost. He wins canonically. IW is canon. 1 out of 14 million, time travel, and the stones were required. Thanos is the best.

quanchi112
Except that we already have in other media.

Sad Sad Little Shill Boy.

THANOS IS DEAD! Why don't You Join Him? Mcu is the biggest fantasy ip in history.

jaden_2.0
He wins canonically. IW is canon. 1 out of 14 million, time travel, and the stones were required. Thanos is the best.

He wins canonically if we just forget about Endgame. Cos he lost in that.

Ok.

quanchi112
He wins canonically if we just forget about Endgame. Cos he lost in that.

Ok. Iw happens so he wins. Time travel does not undo that. Thanos always wins in IW.

jaden_2.0
Endgame happens so he lost.

Endgame happens after Infinity War so he perma-lost unless someone gets the stones and snaps him back again.

Far From Home is going down the Multiverse route so there's hope for him yet.

quanchi112
Endgame happens so he lost.

Endgame happens after Infinity War so he perma-lost unless someone gets the stones and snaps him back again.

Far From Home is going down the Multiverse route so there's hope for him yet. Iw happens first so he always wins.

He wins that is canon. Even time travel could not stop him from winning in IW. Thanos is inevitable.

Darth Thor
Thor impaled him in IW. Thanos ran away. Then in Endgame Thor found him and chopped his head off.

quanchi112
Thor impaled him in IW. Thanos ran away. Then in Endgame Thor found him and chopped his head off. Thanos fulfilled his destiny Thor got fat and wailed to his mommy. He failed his own mother acknowledged it as did Thor. Thanos achieved his goal, survived the stones and being impaled. Who cares Thanos achieved his mission Thor did not. They all failed. They say this in the film.

Surtur
Thor impaled him in IW. Thanos ran away. Then in Endgame Thor found him and chopped his head off.

Imagine for a second how truly bleak ones life must be if they have to delude themselves about a fictional character achieving victory in a movie lol.

This is not normal, it is not something like "Bill has gained weight and is deluding himself that nobody has noticed". These are the ramblings of someone who is mentally unwell.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Imagine for a second how truly bleak ones life must be if they have to delude themselves about a fictional character achieving victory in a movie lol.

This is not normal, it is not something like "Bill has gained weight and is deluding himself that nobody has noticed". These are the ramblings of someone who is mentally unwell. Says the guy living on welfare clipping his brothers tootsies.

Thanos wins.

Surtur
Anyone here every day crying at people who don't love a fictional character should probably get a life or at the very least seek therapy.

quanchi112
Anyone here every day crying at people who don't love a fictional character should probably get a life or at the very least seek therapy. I was gone for weeks. You are here everyday clipping the nails off kmc, loser.

Surtur
http://votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Extreme-Irony.gif

quanchi112
Yes, your posts are ironic. Here every day crying. Get a life or a job.

Bentley
Thor impaled him in IW. Thanos ran away. Then in Endgame Thor found him and chopped his head off. Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes

Surtur

laughing

quanchi112
Destiny was fulfilled. Thor admitted he lost and was an idiot. Thanos emotionally destroyed Thor who could not move past it hence fat Thor. These movies are not supposed to be complicated.

Surtur
Lmfao.

quanchi112
laughing He misses the context. Do not worry I came to his rescue.

Eon Blue
Thanos reigns supreme.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanos reigns supreme. They know it deep down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.