Smaug vs GoT dragons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Smaug vs GOT dragons

Fight takes place over Riverrun.

NemeBro
Smaug is probably like eight times heavier or more and is considerably smarter and more powerful, he stomps.

quanchi112
Smaug wins.

playa1258
Smaug wins and then Godzilla one shots all of these pretenders.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Smaug wins and then Godzilla one shots all of these pretenders. Kong then kos zillla.

playa1258
Kong passed out from napalm. Godzilla hits with more power than the Hiroshima nuke with just a threat display.

Josh_Alexander
Smaug.

Robtard
Assuming they're all immune to each other's fire. Smaug should be able to tear then all apart rather easily, even 3on1.

quanchi112
Kong passed out from napalm. Godzilla hits with more power than the Hiroshima nuke with just a threat display. He is not done growing. Quit ignoring that critical point to make your biased argument. Fanboys.

TheVaultDweller
Smaug sits on them. Seriously, this is like three small children fighting a fully grown adult.

ShadowFyre
Smaug wins little difficulty, completely different tiers. And then you got King Ghidorah teir in it sonce we brought Godzilla up.

Kongs not done growing. He better grow by like a 1000 meters.

And I simply cant wait to assstomp yalls favorite characters woth Godzilla and King Ghidorah in the next couple weeks.

Quan is gonna cry when Base thanos vs. King Ghidorah comes around.

quanchi112
GoT is weak.

ares834
Honestly, Drogon's fire breath puts Smaug's to shame. It doesn't merely burn but it has some weird explosive property. I don't know if it's enough to win, but Smaug certainly won't be able to take a blast uninjured.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ares834
Honestly, Drogon's fire breath puts Smaug's to shame. It doesn't merely burn but it has some weird explosive property. I don't know if it's enough to win, but Smaug certainly won't be able to take a blast uninjured.

I was just chrcking on that. Drogon's fire》》》》Smaug's

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is not done growing. Quit ignoring that critical point to make your biased argument. Fanboys. The oil from your tears is what will keep the lights on KMC for years starting next week.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Honestly, Drogon's fire breath puts Smaug's to shame. It doesn't merely burn but it has some weird explosive property. I don't know if it's enough to win, but Smaug certainly won't be able to take a blast uninjured. Smaug would crush these weak dragons. More durable, can resist fire, etc. nk resisted it just fine.

quanchi112
The oil from your tears is what will keep the lights on KMC for years starting next week. Kong will be ready. You claiming what effected him in the 70s as having bearing on their fight set in the present is about as smart as your parents turned out to be.

Impediment
Smaug stomps.

playa1258
Anyway Smaug stomps.

ShadowFyre
Kong will be ready. You claiming what effected him in the 70s as having bearing on their fight set in the present is about as smart as your parents turned out to be.

In all reality, I am more concerned with why they fight than anything else. As long as it does nkt seem forced

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
In all reality, I am more concerned with why they fight than anything else. As long as it does nkt seem forced I just hope this film does well or else we might not ever see it. Zilla is not a big draw these days and since the MCU fans expect more. Hope it grabs enough attention I want Kong to have his day. More fantasy the better.

Robtard
I just hope this film does well or else we might not ever see it. Zilla is not a big draw these days and since the MCU fans expect more. Hope it grabs enough attention I want Kong to have his day. More fantasy the better.

Eh, 522mil vs 566mil.

I still enjoyed Kong: Skull Island more, but they're pretty close in terms of box office/interest.

I suspect this upcoming film will do better than either. Unless it's truly shit, but it seems they fixed the main complaint about Godzilla (2014), not enough giant monster action.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Eh, 522mil vs 566mil.

I still enjoyed Kong: Skull Island more, but they're pretty close in terms of box office/interest.

I suspect this upcoming film will do better than either. Unless it's truly shit, but it seems they fixed the main complaint about Godzilla (2014), not enough giant monster action. Early reviews are it is awesome. Opening weekend numbers are worse than either film. I just hope it clears 600 million at the least I believe that way it would assure a high budget sequel especially if the reviews are as positive as it seems to be from the early reactions.

playa1258
It won't open as big as 2014 but it will have better legs and WOM. I say it does 700-800 million WW.

quanchi112
It won't open as big as 2014 but it will have better legs and WOM. I say it does 700-800 million WW. I hope it does quite well. After this film the only other must see for me is Star Wars. Greatest year in all of fiction for our lifetimes.

ShadowFyre
Word of mouth will bring everyone around. We will kniw in a couple weeks. Regardless as someone who has been a diehard Godzilla fan since a child as long as its good he will always be a hero of mine.

Back to dragons. I prefer my dragons with 4 legs and wings as opposed to the wyvern style that Reign of Fire started

Robtard
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Word of mouth will bring everyone around. We will kniw in a couple weeks. Regardless as someone who has been a diehard Godzilla fan since a child as long as its good he will always be a hero of mine.

Back to dragons. I prefer my dragons with 4 legs and wings as opposed to the wyvern style that Reign of Fire started

I like both, really depends on the overall design.

Dragonslayer (1981) did it before Reign of Fire at least.

http://i32.tinypic.com/wqsfuh.jpg

ShadowFyre
True. Totally forgot about that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.