Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I will be repping Saitama. Whomever is up for the challenge, I challenge anyone to face me with Saitama vs these people

Colossus
Thing
Captain Marvel
Cheetah
Mongul
Frankenstein

Since I am the loner here, I get to use both anime and manga. Standard versions of the team. No amps. Anyone accept?

DarkSaint85
Wrong forum.

Edit: Which version of Marvel (assume Carol?)

What's the start distance?

BrolyBlack
Since you are no longer here?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wrong forum.

Edit: Which version of Marvel (assume Carol?)

What's the start distance?

Forum rules apply. This will be moved away from this forum once someone accepts my challenge.

DarkSaint85
I could do it, but would need prep. Otherwise, Saitama would speedblitz all of them (looking at you, Speed of Sonic!!)

carver9
I have 2 heavy hitters (Thing and Colossus)
A woman sporting the female power (Carol)
A Wonder Woman villain (Cheetah)
A Superman villain (Mongul)
And another guy who held his own with Superman and actually temp beat him AND Black Adam(Frankenstein)

Going against Saitama solo. Naah, prep shouldn't be used here. We have Herald tier and metas going against a lone wolf. I believe in you Dark. Accept the challenge.

MrMind
Flashy Flash is capable of this, saitama would kill this team

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sQ5TNuHa4zg/W63YXCuVwWI/AAAAAAAAGkM/cb31k62dREYPfGoo_3Sc2Ac_nLBW_kxPQCLcBGAs/s1600/19.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r9B5QABp9Iw/W63YXgUBrII/AAAAAAAAGkQ/iUFfj-K705IVfarsP3V4VnMXzBgBfg8eQCLcBGAs/s1600/20.png

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
I will be repping Saitama. Whomever is up for the challenge, I challenge anyone to face me with Saitama vs these people

Colossus
Thing
Captain Marvel
Cheetah
Mongul
Frankenstein

Since I am the loner here, I get to use both anime and manga. Standard versions of the team. No amps. Anyone accept? Why are you putting him against a team of losers, bit characters, and second or even third-rate bricks?

I'm curious to know what you're trying to prove with this declaration.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why are you putting him against a team of losers, bit characters, and second or even third-rate bricks?

I'm curious to know what you're trying to prove with this declaration.

Are you down? Mongul have defeated Lanterns and even gave Superman fits.

Frankenstein have defeated Black Adam, defeated Superman, held his own against OMAC.

Carol is a beast.

Thing is a beast and Colossus is as well.

Cheetah is a Wonder Woman villain. I honestly shouldn't have to name her fts.

All these beings are powerhouses that have given or defeated high Heralds.

One Big Mob
Because all those characters have good showings against people he hates/people put above OPM.

He's indirectly going after the Superman fans and random Marvel fans by saying his boy stomps them there dudes. And because Saitama is a complete no-limits fallacy character with no low showings, he doesn't feel threatened. Go after shit characters that on paper don't stand a chance to attempt to mid-air backflip kick a knife into the heart of his enemies.

Basically, very weasel like.

Edit: there we go. I swear that post wasn't there when I made this post. As always, I am a Carver expert

Damborgson
No one on there would be worth repping.... though Captain Marvel is tempting me.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
No one on there would be worth repping.... though Captain Marvel is tempting me.

You're not getting one person. The entire team is yours against Saitama. You get to rep all of them against Saitama who is fighting solo.

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Because all those characters have good showings against people he hates/people put above OPM.

He's indirectly going after the Superman fans and random Marvel fans by saying his boy stomps them there dudes. And because Saitama is a complete no-limits fallacy character with no low showings, he doesn't feel threatened. Go after shit characters that on paper don't stand a chance to attempt to mid-air backflip kick a knife into the heart of his enemies.

Edit: there we go. I swear that post wasn't there when I made this post. As always, I am a Carver expert

So you really think I am this type of person?

NemeBro

Edit: there we go. I swear that post wasn't there when I made this post. As always, I am a Carver expert Yeah I was surprised when he actually basically implied as much. thumb up

Why aim so low though? It wasn't too long ago that he was adamantly claiming that Saitama would buttstomp a team consisting of Worldbreaker Hulk, (presumably Superboy) Prime, Superman, and Juggernaut:

You can add World Breaker Hulk, Prime, Superman and Juggernaut to the team and OPM still wins

So why a team of characters who have comparatively less or less impressive showings? I wonder. mmm

Damborgson
You're not getting one person. The entire team is yours against Saitama. You get to rep all of them against Saitama who is fighting solo.

Can I switch one or two out?

carver9
Yeah I was surprised when he actually basically implied as much. thumb up

Why aim so low though? It wasn't too long ago that he was adamantly claiming that Saitama would buttstomp a team consisting of Worldbreaker Hulk, (presumably Superboy) Prime, Superman, and Juggernaut:

So why a team of characters who have comparatively less or less impressive showings? I wonder. mmm

You're looking too deep into this.

carver9
Can I switch one or two out?

With who?

Damborgson
Since I don't know much about Frankenstein and Mongul, I'd switch them for Superboy and Mr. Sinister

DarkSaint85

Just not very smart about it.

CosmicComet
Go get em Carver

One Big Mob
So you really think I am this type of person? Bruh

DarkSaint85

Frankenstein have defeated Black Adam, defeated Superman, held his own against OMAC.

Carol is a beast.

Interesting......although some of this has context which you're ignoring.

For example, Franky had SHADE helping him in his battles, whereas you're forbidding prep.

Calling Colossus a beast laughing out loud

StyleTime
Sometimes, I wish I watched enough anime to participate in threads like these.

Is he really capable of taking Superman, Juggernaut, World Breaker Hulk, and Superboy Prime simultaneously? He have any hax or is this all physical stats?

I always thought he was just a meta, but I only saw pictures years ago. I figured Carol alone could take him. Has he jumped up that much, or is there some Toonforce thing going on? I know he's supposed to only throw one punch in a fight or something.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StyleTime

I always thought this guy was high meta-ish, but appparently he can take this team out? He have any hax or is this all physical stats? No hax, pure physical stats.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-20-2015/x3jNmo.gif

carver9

Is he really capable of taking Superman, Juggernaut, World Breaker Hulk, and Superboy Prime simultaneously? He have any hax or is this all physical stats?

I always thought he was just a meta, but I only saw pictures years ago. I figured Carol alone could take him. Has he jumped up that much, or is there some Toonforce thing going on? I know he's supposed to only throw one punch in a fight or something.

I never said what Nemebro said.

carver9
Battle zone me style.

NemeBro
I never said what Nemebro said. Yes you did.

You can add World Breaker Hulk, Prime, Superman and Juggernaut to the team and OPM still wins

Though actually what you said is that you could add these people to back Thor up against him and he would still win.

NemeBro

I always thought he was just a meta, but I only saw pictures years ago. I figured Carol alone could take him. Has he jumped up that much, or is there some Toonforce thing going on? I know he's supposed to only throw one punch in a fight or something. Oh and because I forgot to answer, no he isn't. He has some pretty good feats that all were performed below his maximum power output which we haven't seen yet, but Prime alone by feats right now would slaughter him.

Damborgson
Battle zone me style.

Two low heralds and you give up on Saitama? laughing out loud

Supermutant
I just need to exchange one of those for Carver's Hulk. So Carver I can use anything you ever said about the Hulk on KMC as canon. When can we start?

carver9
Yes you did.

Though actually what you said is that you could add these people to back Thor up against him and he would still win.

I was just playing when I posted that but he does beat them individually.

carver9
Two low heralds and you give up on Saitama? laughing out loud

Didnt see your post. Let me think on it because Sinister is a game changer. Also, if we do this, no judges from the comic section. Let's get some judges from the movie area of you're ok with this.

MrMind
want judges in the movie section yet post the thread here, hmmm

carver9
Make sense. We can find judges here.

StyleTime
Battle zone me style.
Unfortunately, 95% of my knowledge on Saitama is what Nemebro just told me. I don't follow the series at all.
Oh and because I forgot to answer, no he isn't. He has some pretty good feats that all were performed below his maximum power output which we haven't seen yet, but Prime alone by feats right now would slaughter him.
I got ya. I guess that is what OBM meant with the no limits fallacy thing?

DarkSaint85
Saitama has no defense against TP, or matter manip etc.

He has extreme speed and strength. No HF. And because Carver is using the anime etc, he's going to rely on the speed aspect A LOT.

He DOES have great durability showings. But Carver picked a team that's all about the physicals. If you had someone esoteric in there (a telepath, Invisible Woman, Fantomex, Shadowcat, that kinda thing) and the time needed to use powers, you could beat Saitama with metas.

Damborgson
Bold stance to think Saitama is faster than Cheetah.

DarkSaint85
Bold stance to think Saitama is faster than Cheetah.

Expect lots of scaling to occur, lol.

Plus, I bet any money if you mention things Cheetah has, Carver will disallow it. Tear of Extinction, for example (which is standard gear).

MrMind
why wouldn't you let your opponent pick his own guy to rep, carver?

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
why wouldn't you let your opponent pick his own guy to rep, carver?

Some people does this and some people already have opponents set up for their battle zone. I thought someone would jump on this due to us having some Heralds in the mix. Guess not.

Damborgson
Carver you have the thing and colossus in that group lol.

And with addition of one actual low herald, Mr. Sinister, you're like "hm...wait now..." so I don't know what you're trying to prove there.

That Saitama can beat up slow bricks ? Well duh.

ShadowFyre
Never watched opm. Sounds pointless since you already know hes gonna beat everybody in one punch

Damborgson
He's got some good feats. He'd be a herald, low to mid somewhere.

DarkSaint85
Some people does this and some people already have opponents set up for their battle zone. I thought someone would jump on this due to us having some Heralds in the mix. Guess not.

Carver: "What if I added Ares to the lineup?"

Damborgson
Then he'd spend the fight beating the hell out of Colossus, what's your point ?

DarkSaint85
Lol.

I am just preemptively quoting Carver there.

I reckon I can do the BZ. With five meta tier characters.

ShadowFyre
Challenging people to a bz where you pick their characters sounds really suspicious Carver.

I challenge anyone to a BZ, I get Composite Godzilla and you get Cletus Cassidy no symbiote.

DarkSaint85
Thing is, if Carver is trying to make a point, I can accept this BZ challenge, on one condition.

I get to power scale as well, just like he is.

So for example, he has said Frankenstein is a match for Superman and Black Adam, that he's a herald. That's fine.....As long as in my BZ, I can power scale off Superman's greatest speed/strength/durability etc feats, and say Frankenstein is just as fast/strong/durable as that, if not more so.

Agreed? It's simple. IF Frankenstein is truly on that level, then Carv should have zero problem accepting this.

Cheetah gets WW and Flashes greatest feats, if not better (as she tore Wally apart). That kinda thing.

victreebelvictr
Saitama>Boros>Anyone on this list.

And OPM handled Boros with little difficulty. :3

carver9
Thing is, if Carver is trying to make a point, I can accept this BZ challenge, on one condition.

I get to power scale as well, just like he is.

So for example, he has said Frankenstein is a match for Superman and Black Adam, that he's a herald. That's fine.....As long as in my BZ, I can power scale off Superman's greatest speed/strength/durability etc feats, and say Frankenstein is just as fast/strong/durable as that, if not more so.

Agreed? It's simple. IF Frankenstein is truly on that level, then Carv should have zero problem accepting this.

Cheetah gets WW and Flashes greatest feats, if not better (as she tore Wally apart). That kinda thing.

You have 3 Herald level characters and 2 super powered metas. Lol... why do you need extras when the characters you have are sufficient? Why are you trying to handicap the match when the characters you have are beasts.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Challenging people to a bz where you pick their characters sounds really suspicious Carver.

I challenge anyone to a BZ, I get Composite Godzilla and you get Cletus Cassidy no symbiote.

There have been numerous of BZ made where the characters were chosen already and someone was asked to rep both. Iirc, the Thor vs GL BZ already had the characters chosen by the thread starter.

DarkSaint85
Erm no, the GL/Thor BZ was mutually agreed by both.

And as for the herald level characters.. YOU'RE the one who said he was Superman /BA level.

So .....If he is, then he's as fast/strong/durable as Superman/BA, no?

As is Mongul.

DarkSaint85

Carol is a beast.

Your quote.

So Franky is stronger/faster/more durable than Superman, right? Mongul is near Superman level, certainly enough to give him fits, right?

I know for a fact Cheetah was tearing Flash apart. So she's faster, right?

leonidas
which mongul is this? the one sinestro killed or the good one?

carver9
Your quote.

So Franky is stronger/faster/more durable than Superman, right? Mongul is near Superman level, certainly enough to give him fits, right?

I know for a fact Cheetah was tearing Flash apart. So she's faster, right?

So beating a character gives you their stats? Are you sure you want to take this route? When did we start debating like this. Just because Darkseid can bear any kryptonian doesnt mean they are equals in all categories. Just because Thor can beat Surfer does not give Thor Surfers abilities. You're better than this Saint.

DarkSaint85
So beating a character gives you their stats? Are you sure you want to take this route? When did we start debating like this. Just because Darkseid can bear any kryptonian doesnt mean they are equals in all categories. Just because Thor can beat Surfer does not give Thor Surfers abilities. You're better than this Saint.

Well you said he's on their level, right? Yes or no. Simple question.

Edit: not talking about ABILITIES, lol, but LEVELS. Not saying Frankenstein has freeze breath or HV, lmao laughing out loud

carver9
Well you said he's on their level, right? Yes or no. Simple question.

Edit: not talking about ABILITIES, lol, but LEVELS. Not saying Frankenstein has freeze breath or HV, lmao laughing out loud

You're getting off topic. Let's stay focused. I didnt make this thread to debate.

DarkSaint85
Well I'll take the BZ challenge if I get to power scale. If you're giving me herald level characters, beasts, as you say, then I should be able to use the showings where they're beasts. Where they beat High Heralds in fair, no context, combat.

Unless them beating these High Heralds is PIS evil face

carver9
Well I'll take the BZ challenge if I get to power scale. If you're giving me herald level characters, beasts, as you say, then I should be able to use the showings where they're beasts. Where they beat High Heralds in fair, no context, combat.

Unless them beating these High Heralds is PIS evil face

Not powerscale but you can use the showings since the fts belong to said character. smile

I want a normal BZ. Do you not have confident in the characters I've named?

carver9
Also, Mongul and Cheetah per KMC tier thread, they are mid Herald. Frank isnt even on the list and I'm sure if he was he would be considered Mid Herald as well. Damborgson just said Saitama is low to mid Herald. So we have 3 mids and 2 metas against a low Herald. Should be fun.

DarkSaint85
Not really, no.

And why isn't power scaling suddenly not allowed?

Frankenstein has beaten Superman, as per your quote. He did it without weakness exploitation. So he MUST be stronger, or faster, or more durable.... Otherwise, you're literally arguing that a weaker character beats a stronger character without context.

Unless of course, Superman/Flash/WW weren't going all out?

In THAT case, you cannot honestly say Frankenstein/Cheetah etc are on their level, or greater than them smile

Can't have it both ways. Either they're better than the heroes I named (which gives me their feats) or they're not, in which case you're putting Saitama up against slow/weak meta's laughing out loud

Damborgson
His power output is very high. But I rank him at mid herald or so because while he hits for planetary power, he has little to no defense against versatility of any sort.

Right off the bat I can only think of him doing extremely well against increasing gravity. But is there any reason someone like Magneto couldn't Iron Stroke him out ?

Or Emma Frost leave him sucking his thumb ?

Graviton could keep him permanently suspended in mid air?

Kitty Pryde phase him into the ground ?

Jenny Spark disrupt the synapse firing in his brain ?

Etc...

So when you throw in a team that is roughly all physical stats, and instead of someone like Hercules you use Colossus and the thing, lol....it stands to reason that you don't feel very confident about this.

So no, your team is garbage and you know its garbage. That you wont accept any alternates is proof of that.

Damborgson
This lineup would destroy Saitama in a battle zone for example:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101270/3527758-2276352891-ZZ_X-.jpg

carver9
Not really, no.

Frankenstein has beaten Superman, as per your quote. He did it without weakness exploitation. So he MUST be stronger, or faster, or more durable.... Otherwise, you're literally arguing that a weaker character beats a stronger character without context.

In THAT case, you cannot honestly say Frankenstein/Cheetah etc are on their level, or greater than them smile

Can't have it both ways. Either they're better than the heroes I named (which gives me their feats) or they're not, in which case you're putting Saitama up against slow/weak meta's laughing out loud

Then during the battle zone, per your recognition since my claims are not yours, make a case for Frank being on par with Superman. If you do that and can prove that Superman tier Frank can beat Saitama, then you have an argument at your disposal. I dont think the judges would think highly of you using my post as an indication of someone's power level. You can try it though. Flash as well. It's up to you my friend. The goal of BZ is proving your case. Prove it.

carver9
This lineup would destroy Saitama in a battle zone for example:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101270/3527758-2276352891-ZZ_X-.jpg

You want to debate it?

carver9
His power output is very high. But I rank him at mid herald or so because while he hits for planetary power, he has little to no defense against versatility of any sort.

Right off the bat I can only think of him doing extremely well against increasing gravity. But is there any reason someone like Magneto couldn't Iron Stroke him out ?

Etc...

So when you throw in a team that is roughly all physical stats, and instead of someone like Hercules you use Colossus and the thing, lol....it stands to reason that you don't feel very confident about this.

So no, your team is garbage and you know its garbage. That you wont accept any alternates is proof of that.

Graviton vs Saitama... you down? KMC rules. Anime and Manga fts accepted for me.

Magnon

Etc...

Well, the idea behind Saitama is that he defeats anybody in a fight. He doesn't have any weaknesses or limits in a fight.

"Versatility" is somewhat rare in the OPM universe but Saitama has always been able to resist whatever's been thrown his way. Tatsumaki, who is an insanely powerful psychic/telekinetic, tried to throw him into space but Saitama resisted it. I can see the same happen to Graviton's suspension attempts. Tatsumaki also tried to disturb Saitama's "psychic signal", but this only caused minor inconvenience to Saitama. Emma's TP attack would likely prove ineffective as well. And as for Kitty phasing him into the ground... either he would be immune to her power or the act of phasing him into the ground wouldn't hurt him.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Magnon
Well, the idea behind Saitama is that he defeats anybody in a fight. He doesn't have any weaknesses or limits in a fight.

"Versatility" is somewhat rare in the OPM universe but Saitama has always been able to resist whatever's been thrown his way. Tatsumaki, who is an insanely powerful psychic/telekinetic, tried to throw him into space but Saitama resisted it. I can see the same happen to Graviton's suspension attempts. Tatsumaki also tried to disturb Saitama's "psychic signal", but this only caused minor inconvenience to Saitama. Emma's TP attack would likely prove ineffective as well. And as for Kitty phasing him into the ground... either he would be immune to her power or the act of phasing him into the ground wouldn't hurt him.

That all needs to proven. In manga, maybe, but he's stepping out of his element where his gag powers don't guarantee victory.

Damborgson
You want to debate it?

Sure thumb up

carver9
Sure thumb up

No Longshot?

Damborgson
No Longshot?

Okay, no longshot.

carver9
Okay, no longshot.

Basic knowledge?

Damborgson
Basic knowledge?

Basic knowledge, only what's been shown on panel or on video.

Edit: For Saitama. I'll stick just to comics.

leonidas
lol saves me the trouble. i was going to take that original team just to get this thread closed. thumb up

Damborgson
Would you like the honor Leo ?

leonidas
i know he was basically setting up that team of fodder he tried to pawn off on everyone but like i said, i was going to do it just because i was tired of listening to him and ds go back and forth. it seems you've convinced him to take on a much more dynamic team. as a mildly interested observer--who knows absolutely NOTHING about....wherever the hell that guy is from--i'd rather see him take on your team--feels less like a set up. but if you don't want to, no biggie. i'm good either way. thumb up

carver9
How many judges Damborgson?

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
i know he was basically setting up that team of fodder he tried to pawn off on everyone but like i said, i was going to do it just because i was tired of listening to him and ds go back and forth. it seems you've convinced him to take on a much more dynamic team. as a mildly interested observer--who knows absolutely NOTHING about....wherever the hell that guy is from--i'd rather see him take on your team--feels less like a set up. but if you don't want to, no biggie. i'm good either way. thumb up

Leave him to me then Leo thumb up

3 judges sound okay Carv ?

carver9
Sounds perfect. Leo, would you like to be a judge and Damborgson, are you ok with it?

BrolyBlack

Sin I AM
I will judge. As i have watched both anime and read the manga and I'm familiar with all the comic characters feats.

leonidas

cdtm
I know all about Saitama.

Not a chance I'll judge this abomination.

Damborgson
Okay so Broly, Sin and Leo thumb up

It will be the best abomination ever. thumb up

cdtm
Wait, Broly, Sin, and Leo are judging?

I guess I could volunteer my services, so you have a judge who doesn't suck.

Damborgson
laughing out loud

----

When would you like to start Carv ?

Damborgson
Everyone standby on the judging. Carver and I are discussing it.

Delta1938

I don't think you're that type of person. You're not clever or competent enough to come up with that in a billion years. Clearly Someone is coaching you.

BrolyBlack
Okay so Broly, Sin and Leo thumb up

It will be the best abomination ever. thumb up

thumb up

One Big Mob
I also hate Carver. Let me judge

cdtm
......if you don't want awful, awful people, just remember I offered..

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
......if you don't want awful, awful people, just remember I offered..

I like how you turned into a raging douche bag lately. Keep it upthumb up

DarkSaint85
No Longshot?

Lmao.

But good team there. I hope the speed blitzes are epic thumb up

Delta1938
Carter, is preparing for this why you're not addressing DarkSaint's question in the topic you bumped?

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
Carter, is preparing for this why you're not addressing DarkSaint's question in the topic you bumped?

Not really, no.

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I like how you turned into a raging douche bag lately. Keep it upthumb up

Offer withdrawn.

You've all done it to yourself.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm

Offer withdrawn.

You've all done it to yourself.

Oh no! What will we do without you?

Galan007
This thread has devolved rapidly.

If a BZ actually comes of this, feel free to make a proper BZ thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.