Endgame past Thanos vs Superman (Mjolnir and Cap's shield)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Juk3n
Not sure caps shield helps as vibranium seems only strong in terms of earth materials, Thanos shredded it once he got serious.

As for Mjolnir, if Tony Stark drew blood from gauntlet wielding Thanos, through blunt force trauma, i guess we can half guess what he might have achieved with an "indestructible" weapon and supermans strength level.

UKnowDaTruth

quanchi112
Thanos destroys Superman. Batman beat his ass. Superman possesses no skill. Thanos being stronger and more durable while miles ahead in skill he would destroy him.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos destroys Superman. Batman beat his ass. Superman possesses no skill. Thanos being stronger and more durable while miles ahead in skill he would destroy him. Yes, but you see Quanchi, Batman had Kryptonite, Thanos does not. X3

quanchi112
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Yes, but you see Quanchi, Batman had Kryptonite, Thanos does not. X3 He does not need it. Doomsday killed him. Thanos impales him. If a WW headbutt can rock the girly men he is getting his chest caved in by Thanos.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Yes, but you see Quanchi, Batman had Kryptonite, Thanos does not. X3

Kryptonite is unnecessary in this fight. Thanos wrecks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Kryptonite is unnecessary in this fight. Thanos wrecks. thumb up

Arachnid1

relentless1
lol Superman can do this without the weapons listed

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This

Give Thanos both weapons and he still gets stomped. How so? Superman was losing to DD who just came to live and had no skill. Actually debate for a change or else I accept your concession.

h1a8
Originally posted by cdtm
Who wins?

Stupid thread. Superman beats Thanos without these items.

cdtm
Thanos destroys Superman. Batman beat his ass. Superman possesses no skill. Thanos being stronger and more durable while miles ahead in skill he would destroy him.

But Superman survived a planet busting world engine. eek!

NemeBro
Superman would give Thanos the weapons and proceed to beat Thanos' ass. thumb up

quanchi112
But Superman survived a planet busting world engine. eek! Yet Doomsday killed him. Thanos crushed Thor who resisted a star.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman would give Thanos the weapons and proceed to beat Thanos' ass. thumb up Quit pretending. Thanos would beat the entire Jl.

SSJGGogeta
Lmao, Superman would shove Mjolnir up Thanos' ass, and force-pull it out, dragging Thanos' rectum with it.

Silent Master
Seeing as Superman isn't worthy, Mjolnir won't be any help.

juggerman
I don't think OP would specify Supes gets Mjolnir if he were to assume he was unworthy. I think we're to assume he can use it

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by juggerman
I don't think OP would specify Supes gets Mjolnir if he were to assume he was unworthy. I think we're to assume he can use it

SM is a retard.

SquallX

quanchi112

Silent Master
Seeing the number of people and heroes that we've seen try and fail to lift MCU Mjolnir. we have a fairly good idea of what it takes. DCEU Superman doesn't even come close.

SquallX

Psychotron
Give Mjolnir and the shield to Thanos and Superman still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Give Mjolnir and the shield to Thanos and Superman still wins. Superman could not even beat DD on his own. Your fantasies are not an argument.

Psychotron
Superman could not even beat DD on his own. Your fantasies are not an argument.

The thread is Superman vs Thanos, not Superman vs Doomsday.

Silent Master
Nope, In Avengers AOU both Iron-man and Cap who had a history of sacrificing themselves failed to lift Mjolnir. there is no proof that DCEU Superman is worthy.

Darth Thor

quanchi112
The thread is Superman vs Thanos, not Superman vs Doomsday. Yes, but that makes my argument even stronger. Dad had no experience, fighting skill, or superspeed but was brutalizing Superman.

Psychotron
Yes, but that makes my argument even stronger. Dad had no experience, fighting skill, or superspeed but was brutalizing Superman.

It doesn't matter. He was far more powerful than Thanos. This is not an argument. A bear doesn't have the skill of a black belt but it would kill him in a fight.

quanchi112
It doesn't matter. He was far more powerful than Thanos. This is not an argument. A bear doesn't have the skill of a black belt but it would kill him in a fight. Speculatuve nonsense but your point was Superman was a million times faster but despite his speed DD still hit him. Thanos is someone who can withstand being impaled then using the stones. Superman died just being impaled.

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Nope, In Avengers AOU both Iron-man and Cap who had a history of sacrificing themselves failed to lift Mjolnir. there is no proof that DCEU Superman is worthy.

The Russo's said something like "Cap was always worthy but just chose not to lift the hammer in AoU to spare Thor's feelings" or some such mess. I think it was BS but they have more say than I

SquallX

Yet Endgame Steve was worthy? Ultron Steve came close to lifting said hammers.

It also proved in Endgame, you can be the most useless of bums, you can still be worthy.

BrolyBlack

Should we get a mod ruling? The OP specifically states he gets the hammer.

Psychotron
Speculatuve nonsense but your point was Superman was a million times faster but despite his speed DD still hit him. Thanos is someone who can withstand being impaled then using the stones. Superman died just being impaled.

DD is a mutated Kryptonian. He has the same powers as Clark.

How convenient that you forget that Superman was in the presence of Kryptonite when he was killed. Despite that his corpse remained invulnerable and all it took was a jolt of power to bring him back to life. Thanos, on the other hand, has been killed twice now and he's not coming back.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SquallX
Yet Endgame Steve was worthy? Ultron Steve came close to lifting said hammers.

It also proved in Endgame, you can be the most useless of bums, you can still be worthy.

Cap being worthy in Endgame doesn't mean Superman is.

Stigma
OP seems to hate Thanos lol

Darth Thor
A bear doesn't have the skill of a black belt but it would kill him in a fight.

Yeah exactly.

There is a reason Quan chickened out of a judged debate on this.

He knows he has no case here.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah exactly.

There is a reason Quan chickened out of a judged debate on this.

He knows he has no case here.

That's Quan in 99% of cases.

h1a8
Seeing the number of people and heroes that we've seen try and fail to lift MCU Mjolnir. we have a fairly good idea of what it takes. DCEU Superman doesn't even come close.

He's worthy in this thread though.

But just to play devil's advocate, what does Thor, Vision, and Cap have that Superman doesn't?

StiltmanFTW
Thanoscopter blade cuts Clark in two.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8

But just to play devil's advocate, what does Thor, Vision, and Cap have that Superman doesn't?

The OP never said he was worthy, stop lying.

Stigma
Give Mjolnir and the shield to Thanos and Superman still wins.
thumb up

NemeBro
Superman shatters Mjolnir and throws the fragments in Thanos's eyes, blinding him, and physically bends Cap's shield over Thanos's head to suffocate him.

Darth Thor

Vision is a bit iffy because he only held the Hammer. He never displayed Thors powers with it.

But Thor and Cap are both soldiers. Superman is not.

Silent Master
Vision is a bit iffy because he only held the Hammer. He never displayed Thors powers with it.

You realize that he's just doing his normal trolling, h1 knows that he can't prove that Superman is worthy so he demands other people prove that Superman isn't.

H1 should know by now that debates don't work like that here, we go by feats on this board. so unless Superman has feats that prove he's worthy, The default position is that he's not.

playa1258
Superman does not need these weapons.

Silent Master
Which is good as there is no proof he could even use Mjolnir.

WolvesofBabylon
Which is good as there is no proof he could even use Mjolnir.

Yea because OP gave Superman Mjolnir in the title for him not to be able to use it.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Yea because OP gave Superman Mjolnir in the title for him not to be able to use it.

Shield had Mjolnir for a good part of Thor 1, but they couldn't use it. having something and being able to use it are two different things.

h1a8
The OP never said he was worthy, stop lying.

He didn't have to.
Now if you want to pretend to be a retard then you are free to do so.

h1a8

Vision wouldn't been able to hold or swing Mjolnir if he wasn't worthy.
Vision is not a soldier.

And why do you support SM trolling?

Silent Master
He didn't have to.
Now if you want to pretend to be a retard then you are free to do so.

Per Imp, all stips must be clearly stated to they don't count.

BrolyBlack

h1a8
Per Imp, all stips must be clearly stated to they don't count.

You are the only retard that didn't understand the OP.
The stips are CLEARLY stated.

Silent Master
You are the only retard that didn't understand the OP.
The stips are CLEARLY stated.

Post where it's clearly stated that Superman is worthy.

cdtm
Since Mjolnir obey's it's user, Thor told it to allow Superman to weild it.

Or if that isn't good enough, I could give Superman Thor's right arm. Nothing says a limb doesn't take its worthiness with it, if attached to a new host. stick out tongue

Silent Master
Since Mjolnir obey's it's user, Thor told it to allow Superman to weild it.

Or if that isn't good enough, I could give Superman Thor's right arm. Nothing says a limb doesn't take its worthiness with it, if attached to a new host. stick out tongue

h1 claims you clearly stated Superman is worthy in the OP, whereas I claim it was merely implied.

Is h1 right and if so can you post where it was "clearly stated"?

h1a8
Post where it's clearly stated that Superman is worthy.

So you believe the OP purposely wants Superman to not be able to use Mjolnir when he specifically tells us that Superman uses it? In other words, OP could have stated Superman gets Cap shield and not mentioned Mjolnir at all if that was his intentions.

Or you believe that his intentions were for Superman to be able to use it but it doesn't count since he didn't specifically state that Superman is worthy? laughing

Silent Master
So you believe the OP purposely wants Superman to not be able to use Mjolnir when he specifically tells us that Superman uses it? In other words, OP could have stated Superman gets Cap shield and not mentioned Mjolnir at all if that was his intentions.

Or you believe that his intentions were for Superman to be able to use it but it doesn't count since he didn't specifically state that Superman is worthy? laughing

You claimed it was "clearly stated". so, post where Superman being worthy was clearly stated by the OP.

cdtm
I'm gonna pull a Mueller on this:

"The first post clearly speaks for itself." smile

But no, wasn't said in so many words.

h1a8
You claimed it was "clearly stated". so, post where Superman being worthy was clearly stated by the OP.
I claimed "it" was clearly stated.

What is "it"?
Let's see if you are going to continue to Troll.

Silent Master
All you're doing is proving to the entire board that you're a troll.

Darth Thor
Vision wouldn't been able to hold or swing Mjolnir if he wasn't worthy.
Vision is not a soldier.

And why do you support SM trolling?

They already addressed that in the film, and compared Vision holding Mjolnir to an elevator. Different rules for him according to Cap and and IM.

On the other hand Thor let him keep the mindstone because of it. But point is hes iffy on the subject. The worthy attain the power of Thor which he never did.

Yes the OP obviously meant for Superman to be somehow wield Mjolnir for the battle. But instead of going back and forth with SM for 100 pages why not just ask the thread starter to clarify?

Impediment

Silent Master
IOW, h1 is wrong in his claim that Superman is worthy in this thread.

I have no problem with Superman being allowed to use it for this fight. so long as it's clear that there is zero proof that he's worthy.

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor
^ He didnt say he cant use the hammer for this thread. He just argued his Worthiness.

BrolyBlack

h1a8
They already addressed that in the film, and compared Vision holding Mjolnir to an elevator. Different rules for him according to Cap and and IM.

On the other hand Thor let him keep the mindstone because of it. But point is hes iffy on the subject. The worthy attain the power of Thor which he never did.

Yes the OP obviously meant for Superman to be somehow wield Mjolnir for the battle. But instead of going back and forth with SM for 100 pages why not just ask the thread starter to clarify?

Prove that they addressed it and compared Vision to an elevator.
Also in the first Thor film, not even inanimate objects (like machines or devices) could lift Mjolnir. So an elevator definitely wouldn't.

BrolyBlack
Vision was able to wield it because he posed a power greater than Odins enchantment.

Mindstone>Odins voice

h1a8
^ He didnt say he cant use the hammer for this thread. He just argued his Worthiness.

Again you support his trolling, making you a troll.
His first post implied Superman can't use Mjolnir because he isn't worthy.

This thread is proof that SM BLATANTLY trolls.
And being Thor bias, you naturally supported it.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
Superman is not worthy. You can pretend he is when deep down you know he is not. EG Thor still had the fire of a hero inside him. Superman, nah. Tony stark was not worthy and he fit the criteria. Sorry, Kal is just a farmer.

Hey Quan, It seems Broly is rebeling against you laughing out loud

Impediment
Can we stop the dick waving and stay on topic?

Superman can use Mjolnir.

Debate the versus match.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment

Debate the versus match.

Agreed, an exception is being made for Superman since he is clearly not worthy. I thought this was settled by your last post.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
Two things.

1) The mod has already ruled that worthiness is a seperate issue to him being allowed to use Mjolnir for this thread.

2) The mod has asked us to drop it.

cdtm

Debate the versus match.

For emphesis.

If JLA/Avengers couldn't settle it, it sure isn't being settled here. Please take to another thread, if you want to give it another go.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by juggerman
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
SM is a retard.

Silent Master
My first post was that it wouldn't be useful since Superman's not worthy, the Mod has stated he doesn't need to be worthy order to use Mjolnir for this thread. so why are you contiuning to go against the Mod's request to get back on topic?

BrolyBlack

Impediment

BrolyBlack

Silent Master

BrolyBlack
Ok Mr. Last Word. We Get it.

Impediment
Okay, so...........Thanos vs Superman.

Go.

Adam Grimes

Go. Superman gives both weapons to Thanos, slaping his head in shortly after.

Silent Master

Go.

Superman murders him, it's what he does.

BTW, does Thanos' spaceship count as standard equipment?

Darth Thor
Prove that they addressed it and compared Vision to an elevator.

Dialogue... from the film. Towards the end. WTH?!

Again you support his trolling, making you a troll.
His first post implied Superman can't use Mjolnir because he isn't worthy.

This thread is proof that SM BLATANTLY trolls.
And being Thor bias, you naturally supported it.

I thought his first post on the thread was on page 2. I missed his post on page 1. So I retract that comment.

Also Calm down.

BrolyBlack
Superman murders him, it's what he does.

BTW, does Thanos' spaceship count as standard equipment?

Does he murder him like Thor murdered him?

playa1258
LMAO Just like Thor murdered Thanos and also tried to murder Captain America in Avengers 2012.

Thor is such a saint.

BrolyBlack
That was his parting shot. According to him, the only way Superman can beat anyboy is to murder them.

Reminder, Zod was going to kill more innocent people so Superman killed him.

Thanos was done with what he did, weak and feeble, and Thor outright murdered him.

Darth Thor
Well according to Thor in IW hes killed around 3,000 beings over his 1,500 year lifespan.

Superman however killed that many in a day stick out tongue

BrolyBlack
Here is a fact, Superman didnt kill anyone besides Zodthumb up

If anyone died from their fight, then thats to bad, how many people died from the Avengers fighting people?

Guess what, it was tons. I am assuming you wont be able to swallow your pride, that Thor has murdered people, and thus you will have to equate it anything relatable to Superman.

h1a8
Superman wins without Mjolnir or the Shield

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

If anyone died from their fight, then thats to bad, how many people died from the Avengers fighting people?

I think the difference is Avengers were clearly looking out for Civilians. Whereas Superman was fighting very recklessly. He was basically acting like the Hulk when he gets Zod away from his Mum.

steverules_2
He did a shitty job of saving Jimmy in BvS, Jimmy died

I'm surprised Quan isn't here to tell us that Supes loses to Thanos even wiht Mjolnir and caps shield

Darth Thor
Originally posted by steverules_2
He did a shitty job of saving Jimmy in BvS, Jimmy died

Dont think he gave a toss.

I'm surprised Quan isn't here to tell us that Supes loses to Thanos even wiht Mjolnir and caps shield

Quans hiding after he backed out of a judges Superman vs Thanos battlezone with me.

Proves He knows he has no real argument.

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor
^ Ive been on this for years? Lol think you have me confused with somebody else.

Also dont get so triggered.

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor
^ Really? Then Post something else ive said regarding the topic.

Dont get so triggered and try actual debating instead.

BrolyBlack
The topic is already over, Superman wins with ease.

But we both know that this isnt the first time you have brought up "muh collateral damage."

I will conceed that SM brings it up more, but you will have to concede this isnt the first time you went there.

Darth Thor
^ No not at all. Ive argued it both ways on many occasions.

Just yesterday I mentioned how no one has an issue with Thor chopping Thanos head off, but Superman snapping Zods neck to save a family is like the worst thing ever.

You wouldnt catch SM making that argument.

Just shows you should address the argument instead of jumping to conclusions about the person saying it.

BrolyBlack
Fair enough, then maybe it was just him. I thought you had made that arguement many times, I apologize.

Yes I agree hes foolish to think that Thor is some saint for beheading Thanos but Superman is a murderer for snapping Zods neck, who was still a threat, when Thanos was already on his death bed when Thor be headed him.

Silent Master
Who claimed Thor was a saint for beheading Thanos? and who claimed snapping Zod's neck was what made Superman a murderer?

Darth Thor
^ No one specifically here IIRC. Just that was a big fuss at the time about Superman snapping Zods neck. And I just found it interesting no one complained Thor chopped Thanos head off.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I thought you had made that arguement many times, I apologize.

No worries.

Silent Master
^ No one specifically here IIRC. Just that was a big fuss at the time about Superman snapping Zods neck. And I just found it interesting no one complained Thor chopped Thanos head off.

No worries.

Then why say "maybe it was just him" and "hes foolish to think that"

Darth Thor
I didnt. Why is everyone confusing me with other people today?

Silent Master
I didnt. Why is everyone confusing me with other people today?

I didn't say you did. I responded to broly and asked who stated Thor was a saint etc, you then responded and said nobody here. so I asked why say the above quotes.

It's obvious that I'm talking about broly.

Darth Thor
I didn't say you did. I responded to broly and asked who stated Thor was a saint etc, you then responded and said nobody here. so I asked why say the above quotes.

It's obvious that I'm talking about broly.

Okay its just that you quoted me and didnt mention Broly.

Putinbot1
I agree with what Broly is saying about the movies and I agree with Darth Thor , re Broly seems triggered. I am not sure though at this point if he actually triggers or his posting style is just so OTT aggressive he appears in a constant state of trigger dom. erm

steverules_2
Pretty sure the majority of this thread is about supes not being worthy when it didn't matter, just say it was pre-enchantment Mjolnir when anyone could hold it

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I agree with what Broly is saying about the movies and I agree with Darth Thor , re Broly seems triggered. I am not sure though at this point if he actually triggers or his posting style is just so OTT aggressive he appears in a constant state of trigger dom. erm

9jaboy
Thanos couldn't even hurt CM under his own power.
Superman will manhandle him with utter ease.
He's not Captain America so there's no need for Thor's hammer and Cap's shield.

Adam Grimes
Good to see you back, naijakid

9jaboy
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Good to see you back, naijakid
Thanks, Good to be back..
Reflashh what's up Buddy.

Surtur
Why would Superman need weapons in order to defeat any version of Thanos that does not possess the IG?

Surtur
Pretty sure the majority of this thread is about supes not being worthy when it didn't matter, just say it was pre-enchantment Mjolnir when anyone could hold it

Or we could just say for the purposes of the thread Supes can wield it? The OP decides the conditions.

If I felt like it I could do a match with the Joker and grant him the hammer. I could grant him the speedforce and excellent culinary skills on top of that if I decided that is the kind of match I wanted.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
Why would Superman need weapons in order to defeat any version of Thanos that does not possess the IG?

Even with the IG, he could pull it off Thanos arm before Thanos even realises whats happened.

Heck Iron Man took the stones off him without him noticing.

Silent Master
Superman is far more likely to try and murder Thanos, rather than try and remove the stones.

Surtur
Well at least he won't have to get any blood on his fists.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Surtur
Or we could just say for the purposes of the thread Supes can wield it? The OP decides the conditions.

If I felt like it I could do a match with the Joker and grant him the hammer. I could grant him the speedforce and excellent culinary skills on top of that if I decided that is the kind of match I wanted.
If Fat Thor who murdered Thanos can be worthy then Superman definitely is, Not that he needs it.

Surtur
Plus Thor tried to murder Captain America lol.

Though yeah that's a good point about fat Thor being worthy.

Silent Master
What does Thor have to do with whether or not Superman will murder Thanos?

9jaboy
What does Thor have to do with whether or not Superman will murder Thanos?
Nothing really. Only that Thor taught us that the only way to shut Thanos trap from his 'inevitable' anthem is by Murder. Thor is a genius murderer!

Silent Master
So you agree that Superman will murder Thanos?

playa1258
Of course he would. Superman was instructed by Thor on how to murder defenseless opponents.

Silent Master
Are you ok?

ShadowFyre
Why did you give Superman Mjolnir? This is a shitstomp.

Adam Grimes
Silent Master, don't you ever get bored of that old joke?

BrolyBlack

playa1258
Superman being worthy has got him hurting.

ShadowFyre
Why are yall arguing the worthy thing? If the op says he can weild mjolnir than he can. Right? I have not read the past pages though so maybe I am missing something.

But no, suoerman is not worthy but should not matter as the op says he can hold mjolnir

playa1258
Because someone went into convulsions for several pages.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why are yall arguing the worthy thing? If the op says he can weild mjolnir than he can. Right? I have not read the past pages though so maybe I am missing something.

But no, suoerman is not worthy but should not matter as the op says he can hold mjolnir

The fact that Superman isn't worthy makes some people really butt hurt. Not that it matters as the mod stated Superman doesn't need to be worthy in order to use Mjolnir in this thread, since the OP stated he can use it.

I accepted the mods ruling, apparently their butt-rage trumps Imp's ruling.

ShadowFyre
He isnt worthy. No surprise there. Oh well. Honestly should have given Thanos Mjolnir

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Honestly should have given Thanos Mjolnir

Agreed. Why is everyone hating on Thanos? Give the guy a chance at least.

Silent Master
Agreed. Why is everyone hating on Thanos? Give the guy a chance at least.

Speed kills and they finally gave Superman full on combat superspeed ala Flash.

Darth Thor
Speed kills and they finally gave Superman full on combat superspeed ala Flash.

Yeah. So why give him Mjolnir and Caps Shield on top lol

I sense a bit of Thanos hate.

Silent Master
Probably bait for quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hey Quan, It seems Broly is rebeling against you laughing out loud Thanos wins with or without the hammer.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>