Popeye the Sailor Man vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
At least it's a western animation, unlike Carv's eastern Saitama. stick out tongue

How does a spinached up Popeye compare with 5d imp power?

ShadowFyre
Popeye uppercuts him to 6d. I dont know. Mxy makes Popeye live in a neverending loop of Bruno ****ing Olive Oil or a wprld without spinach

Laminator_X
Myxy annoys and confuses Popeye to no end. He tries to chase Mxy up and down some stairs, only to find himself stuck in a crazy MC Escher staircase. Popeye gets so confused seeing himself going down some stairs around the corner while he's running up, he doesn't notice the banana peel the imp has dropped in front of him, leading to a crazy non-euclidean pratfall that ends with five one-eyed sailors smashing into one another and falling off the staircase entirely.

Unfortunately for Mxyzpytlk, the Popeyes land in the garden. Looking at one another, they say, as one, "I am what I am!" and help themselves to their patron leafy green. Energized, the five Popeyes bend and twist into a single being that transcends three dimensional reality and starts pummeling the astonished imp from angles only the two of them can perceive.

Popeye eventually punches Mxy so hard that he splits into two two-dimensional imps, and a single one dimensional imp. He then pins one of the flat ones down with his feet and uses the 1-dimensionsal line Mxy as a stylus to write "kltypzyxM" across his flat 2d behind, sending them all home.

"Ya can stick yur dimensions someplace ya cants mention, says Popeye the Sailor Man <toot toot>"

leonidas
laminator.....? confused

LAMINATOR!! eek!

welcome back. thumb up

Laminator_X
Originally posted by leonidas
laminator.....? confused

LAMINATOR!! eek!

welcome back. thumb up

Thanks. I come back periodically, like locusts.

ShadowFyre
That was pretty good

panthergod
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Myxy annoys and confuses Popeye to no end. He tries to chase Mxy up and down some stairs, only to find himself stuck in a crazy MC Escher staircase. Popeye gets so confused seeing himself going down some stairs around the corner while he's running up, he doesn't notice the banana peel the imp has dropped in front of him, leading to a crazy non-euclidean pratfall that ends with five one-eyed sailors smashing into one another and falling off the staircase entirely.

Unfortunately for Mxyzpytlk, the Popeyes land in the garden. Looking at one another, they say, as one, "I am what I am!" and help themselves to their patron leafy green. Energized, the five Popeyes bend and twist into a single being that transcends three dimensional reality and starts pummeling the astonished imp from angles only the two of them can perceive.

Popeye eventually punches Mxy so hard that he splits into two two-dimensional imps, and a single one dimensional imp. He then pins one of the flat ones down with his feet and uses the 1-dimensionsal line Mxy as a stylus to write "kltypzyxM" across his flat 2d behind, sending them all home.

"Ya can stick yur dimensions someplace ya cants mention, says Popeye the Sailor Man <toot toot>"

Magnificent.

Mxy would recognize Popeye as a proto-Superman figure as well(hence Bibbo).

Delta1938
Originally posted by Laminator_X

https://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/154/596/fb0.jpg

DarkSaint85
Mxy turns Olive into spinach. Popeye unwittingly consumes her, then maddened by grief tears Mxy apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.