Jane Roe on Roe v Wade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
Source:

Jane Roe

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/2017/02/jane-roe-tells-true-story-behind-roe-v-wade/amp/

BrolyBlack
Disgusting industry.

SquallX
🥴

snowdragon
I have no problem with supporting Roe v Wade. All these women speaking out on my body my choice should elaborate on what that means same with Democrats.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by shiv
Source:

Jane Roe

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/2017/02/jane-roe-tells-true-story-behind-roe-v-wade/amp/

https://media.giphy.com/media/1ExNcuKh26PwA/giphy.gif

Emperordmb
OVERTURN IT OVERTURN IT OVERTURN IT

Bashar Teg
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jane-roe-confesses-anti-abortion-conversion-all-an-act-paid-for-by-the-christian-right

R.I.P. republican nothing-burger smile

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
I have no problem with supporting Roe v Wade. All these women speaking out on my body my choice should elaborate on what that means same with Democrats.

I have a tremendous problem with it.

Call it what you will, someone doesn't get to live out their lives because adults can't get their shit together.

And literally nobody cares about someone elses life. Not Democrats, who openly admit they hate other humans. And not Republicans, who shrug at the horrors of our military industrial complex.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jane-roe-confesses-anti-abortion-conversion-all-an-act-paid-for-by-the-christian-right

I laughed at the pro choice person crying when they found out. Owned.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I laughed at the pro choice person crying when they found out. Owned.

so you found a victory for the anti-abortion crowd? I would think that roe's confession to bring a shill, paid for by evangelicals, would be a humiliating defeat. please elaborate on this "owning", or is this one of those pretend-wins?

Surtur
so you found a victory for the anti-abortion crowd? I would think that roe's confession to bring a shill, paid for by evangelicals, would be a humiliating defeat. please elaborate on this "owning", or is this one of those pretend-wins?

Why was the pro choice woman crying, in your opinion?

Surtur
Sorry, she was "on the verge of tears".

Why?

Bashar Teg
my opinion?

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

because it has zero relevance to the topic, or this humiliating defeat for conservatives

Surtur
Translation: you know this was a defeat for the left. Good talk.

Bashar Teg
your pretend-win has been noted.

concession accepted

Surtur
your pretend-win has been noted.

concession accepted

Your opinion is noted thumb up

dadudemon

Even the right-winger spin cannot save this narrative:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/anti-abortion-activists-reject-deathbed-claim-that-roe-plaintiff-norma-mccorvey-faked-her-conversion

That entire article reeks of coping.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Even the right-winger spin cannot save this narrative:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/anti-abortion-activists-reject-deathbed-claim-that-roe-plaintiff-norma-mccorvey-faked-her-conversion

That entire article reeks of coping.

Rigjht Wingers are spinning it?

I'm confused, but nice seeing you and Bash on the same side for once I guess. thumb up smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Rigjht Wingers are spinning it?

I'm confused, but nice seeing you and Bash on the same side for once I guess. thumb up smile

Yup. They are trying to spin what she said in her old age confession as much as possible. To save face for their narrative. The spinning they are trying to do is legit cringe-worthy.

And PVS and I agree on a majority of political positions but he doesn't bingo me every time I make a damn good point so you never know when he is silently pinching himself for agreeing with me, yet again.

https://i.imgur.com/ObeqY5d.png

https://i.imgur.com/j36j497.png

https://i.imgur.com/Vh43twW.png

cdtm
Where's the spin?

Are they lying?

dadudemon
Where's the spin?

Are they lying?

"No, she didn't really say this on her death bed! She was far healthier in that interview than right before she died.

Her friends said that she gets surly like this and was just in a mood.

She was an independent woman!"

Surtur
It seems like everybody kinda lost here.

She shilled for the church for decades and then spilled the beans before she died, so they look bad.

And she shilled for the church for decades, harming the left wing cause(no other reason for a pro choice activist to be on the verge of tears, she recognizes the damage).

There are no winners here lol. Everybody lost, just in a different way.

Bashar Teg
...but there was a winner in roe vs wade.

everything after was an evangelist funded nothing burger and then a complete invalidation of said nothing-burger. Adam was correct from the get-go

Surtur
But no winners here when it comes to this revelation.

And you cared enough to bump the thread kiddo. You clearly thought someone won, but you were wrong.

So sorry this happened.

Surtur
Still I am not against abortion. Just against the hypocrisy that sometimes surrounds it.

So f*ck the christians who did this.

Bashar Teg
But no winners here when it comes to this revelation.

And you cared enough to bump the thread kiddo. You clearly thought someone won, but you were wrong.

So sorry this happened.

i enjoy making conservatives (you) angry by popping your nothing-balloons, and never cared about the topic; which is why i never bothered posting in it until now.

https://i.imgur.com/rKuma97.gif

Surtur
i enjoy making conservatives (you) angry by popping your nothing-balloons, and never cared about the topic; which is why i never bothered posting in it until now.

https://i.imgur.com/rKuma97.gif

But nobody here got angry over it.

So sorry you failed smile (Now is the part you pretend you made people upset, go for it)

Bashar Teg
then why the standard "der left got owned" bitter coping tactics? smile

Surtur
then why the standard "der left got owned" bitter coping tactics? smile

Cuz I enjoy their tears? So sorry this is happening, but nobody won here smile

dadudemon
But nobody here got angry over it.

So sorry you failed smile

I'm angry over it.

It greatly upsets me.

This is not what I wanted.

PVS posting this story ruined my day.

Just like this sentence structure, my words are hyperbole.

Surtur
I'm angry over it.

It greatly upsets me.

Control your rage we don't need another dead hooker.

Bashar Teg
I'm angry over it.

It greatly upsets me.

was I even addressing you, mister important?

Surtur
Sorry *dead companion

dadudemon
was I even addressing you, mister important?

Dude...calm down. I was messing with Surtur. I was a lighted hearted, "haha, f*ck you, you're wrong, watch me now, b*tch" joke.

Surtur quickly got it. "hyuck hyuck, dadudemon is a smartass." Then we move on.

But those last 2 words in your post? lol

"lol dadudemon, I was just kidddding, son! Calm down! You don't have to explain your joke! haha, now who's a b*tch? Oh, you silly!" smile

Surtur
Dude...calm down. I was messing with Surtur. I was a lighted hearted, "haha, f*ck you, you're wrong, watch me now, b*tch" joke.

Surtur quickly got it. "hyuck hyuck, dadudemon is a smartass." Then we move on.

But those last 2 words in your post? lol

"lol dadudemon, I was just kidddding, son! Calm down! You don't have to explain your joke! haha, now who's a b*tch? Oh, you silly!" smile

He does seem quite upset over all this.

cdtm
"No, she didn't really say this on her death bed! She was far healthier in that interview than right before she died.

Her friends said that she gets surly like this and was just in a mood.

She was an independent woman!"

These are things the Cons are saying?

So wait, I'm totally lost. The narrative is that a woman who couldn't get an abortion in texas and supported the pro choice movement, before converting to pro life catholicism, was basically used by the movement because she suspects they lied to her about being unable to get one in Texas? As she lied to them about something inconsequential?

And this is supposed to all prove...?

And be debunked by...?

I mean, if the big message is:

"Someone lied!"

And:

"Who cares?"

Yeah, this is less interesting then the Civil Rights movenent leaders refusing a stand with a woman who refused to give up her seat because she was "Too black".

I am not making that up.

Surtur
Lol yeah there was a 15 yr. old right who also did the "refuse to give up my seat" ?

dadudemon
These are things the Cons are saying?

So wait, I'm totally lost. The narrative is that a woman who couldn't get an abortion in texas and supported the pro choice movement, before converting to pro life catholicism, was basically used by the movement because she suspects they lied to her about being unable to get one in Texas? As she lied to them about something inconsequential?

And this is supposed to all prove...?

And be debunked by...?

I mean, if the big message is:

"Someone lied!"

And:

"Who cares?"

Yeah, this is less interesting then the Civil Rights movenent leaders refusing a stand with a woman who refused to give up her seat because she was "Too black".

I am not making that up.

Far simpler than that if you read both news articles PVS and I posted.

She wanted an abortion but was denied it.

Activists took up her case and it went all the way to the supreme court.

She was used by pro-abortion activists to get the ruling on Roe. v Wade

But that wasn't true: she was just being paid to say she was against it and regretted it.

But then she came out against abortion and said she regretted it.

But that wasn't true: she was paid to say those things.

She was recruited by the religious to come out AGAINST abortion. She was paid to come out against abortion to undermine the Roe v. Wade ruling.

Towards the very end of her life, she said on camera that she was paid to come out against abortion by the religious folks which undermines decades of subterfuge by the religious people using her as a shill.

That's the story.

Robtard

Well, they tried. Tried hard.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Well, they tried. Tried hard.

and paid dearly, no doubt. must have been quite an expensive nothing-burger

Adam_PoE
and paid dearly, no doubt. must have been quite an expensive nothing-burger

According to Roe, they paid her nearly $500,000 over her lifetime to lie. So she is a piece of shit, and so are they.

cdtm
Far simpler than that if you read both news articles PVS and I posted.

She wanted an abortion but was denied it.

Activists took up her case and it went all the way to the supreme court.

She was used by pro-abortion activists to get the ruling on Roe. v Wade

But that wasn't true: she was just being paid to say she was against it and regretted it.

But then she came out against abortion and said she regretted it.

But that wasn't true: she was paid to say those things.

She was recruited by the religious to come out AGAINST abortion. She was paid to come out against abortion to undermine the Roe v. Wade ruling.

Towards the very end of her life, she said on camera that she was paid to come out against abortion by the religious folks which undermines decades of subterfuge by the religious people using her as a shill.

That's the story.

Wow. She sounds like a real piece of work.

Wonder how much her acting was worth?

She also seemed to keep getting knocked up. Three different pregnancies.

Someone else may point that out as an example why abortion is needed. I'm just glad her kids are out there living their lives, and she got paid for her lifestyle choices.

Who knows, maybe an adopted friend of mine who's about the right age is her son.

dadudemon
According to Roe, they paid her nearly $500,000 over her lifetime to lie. So she is a piece of shit, and so are they.

As a utilitarian, nope, she's smart as hell and what she did was the correct choice.

The only criticism I have is she did not try to milk more money out of them. She should have played the PR game smarter and gotten much better at her public appearances, TV spots, etc.

cdtm
I agree with Adam.

Getting yours while the getting is good is fine and all, but it depends on the topic. You couldn't pay me enough to do anything that has real negative consequences on a lot of peoples lives.

Adam_PoE
Wonder how much her acting was worth?

According to Roe, they paid her nearly $500,000 over her lifetime to lie.

Surtur
U gotta think that they didn't stop. Probably still paying people.

Surtur
Never did fully trust that chubby chick featured in that abortion movie.

cdtm

Yeah but how much per shill?

dadudemon
I agree with Adam.

Getting yours while the getting is good is fine and all, but it depends on the topic. You couldn't pay me enough to do anything that has real negative consequences on a lot of peoples lives.

True. That's the virtue ethicist in you speaking.

So many lives, tens of millions of lives, have been lost because of abortion. Mostly minority lives and it has caused a shrinking black population. That's a terrible burden to carry if you willingly participated in something that resulted in this.

Bashar Teg

pretty much. anti-choice villains at it again

cdtm
True. That's the virtue ethicist in you speaking.

So many lives, tens of millions of lives, have been lost because of abortion. Mostly minority lives and it has caused a shrinking black population. That's a terrible burden to carry if you willingly participated in something that resulted in this.

I really do think no one cares about abstract concepts like human lives lost.

Back in my school days the argument was always:

"Her body, her choice."

And the Catholic argument involving souls.

As a Catholic, I'd much rather a secular argument take center stage. Such as the obvious one:

"You were a fetus once. You would not exist now."

But I guess realistically, people only give a damn about things that will be actual problems to them. Like the expense of unplanned children. Or less "undesirables" out there.

And I don't just mean code for "minorities". People will deny it, but they really see other people having kids as a threat to their lifestyle.. They run wild, disturb their peace, deface and steal. Who wants kids, unless its their own kids?

dadudemon
I really do think no one cares about abstract concepts like human lives lost.

Back in my school days the argument was always:

"Her body, her choice."

And the Catholic argument involving souls.

As a Catholic, I'd much rather a secular argument take center stage. Such as the obvious one:

"You were a fetus once. You would not exist now."

But I guess realistically, people only give a damn about things that will be actual problems to them. Like the expense of unplanned children. Or less "undesirables" out there.

And I don't just mean code for "minorities". People will deny it, but they really see other people having kids as a threat to their lifestyle.. They run wild, disturb their peace, deface and steal. Who wants kids, unless its their own kids?

Some black people have recognized the disproportionate targeting of abortions on their communities and are trying to draw attention to this. They don't want to continue to be marginalized and "reduced."

I believe it was 2014 that the threshold was passed in New York: more black babies were aborted than birthed. Since then, the gap has widened.

Black lives matter. Black issues matter. And the subversive genocide of black people needs to be talked about far more.

cdtm
Some black people have recognized the disproportionate targeting of abortions on their communities and are trying to draw attention to this. They don't want to continue to be marginalized and "reduced."

I believe it was 2014 that the threshold was passed in New York: more black babies were aborted than birthed. Since then, the gap has widened.

Black lives matter. Black issues matter. And the subversive genocide of black people needs to be talked about far more.

Speaking of genocide (And this is going off the rails here)

Are you aware there are reports of Israel attempting to create an "ethnic bioweapon" that targets Muslims?

Officials of course deny this, but they denied their nuclear weapons program too, and kidnapped a whistle blower who fled to England.

So this virus targets blacks disproportionately. Reports of young healthy black children dying from it.

What if this is a "ethnic bio-weapon" designed to target minorities?

dadudemon
Speaking of genocide (And this is going off the rails here)

Are you aware there are reports of Israel attempting to create an "ethnic bioweapon" that targets Muslims?

Officials of course deny this, but they denied their nuclear weapons program too, and kidnapped a whistle blower who fled to England.

So this virus targets blacks disproportionately. Reports of young healthy black children dying from it.

What if this is a "ethnic bio-weapon" designed to target minorities?

You're going way off the rails, yes.

But...my barber, who is black and loves conspiracy theories, talked to me about this.

He asked me how something like this could be possible and I said you'd have to isolate a haplotype that can be targeted by a virus and then exploited in lethal ways. You'd have to do it so well that you really did target a haplotype that is specific to your target group. Because of the intermixing of human ethnic groups since forever, it is very hard to find a target haplotype that can be exploited for biological warfare. I'm not ignorant enough to say this is impossible. But I am also not so optimistic to conclude that that such a bioweapon is impossible to create.

Just because you found a haplotype does not mean you can target it with a virus in a lethal way. You need to shut down the nerves, the respiratory system, the digestive system, something harmful enough to kill them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.