Rate your top 5 comic book films of all time in order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Not just the MCU but anything that is considered a comic book film.

BruceSkywalker
the dark knight

cap winter soldier

cap marvel/wonder woman

black panther

avengers infinity war/endgame

honorable mention aquaman

Dr Will Hatch
The Dark Knight trilogy
The Avengers
Superman(1978)
Kick-Ass
Sin City

Honorable mentions go to Iron Man and Guardians Of The Galaxy

gold slorg
1. Endgame
2. Infinity War
3. The Dark Knight
4. Thor: Ragnarok
5. Sin City / Avengers 1

quanchi112
1. Infinity War
2. Endgame
3. The Avengers
4. Thor:Ragnarok
5. Gotg:Vol. 2

Putinbot1
History of Violence
Road to Perdition
V for Vendetta
Kickass

Putinbot1
If it's allowed, I'd put Chronicle top

Arachnid1
1. Spider-Man 2
2. The Dark Knight
3. Logan
4. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
5. X2: X-men United

Kick-Ass, Civil War, Winter Soldier, Batman Begins, Hellboy, Avengers, and The Incredibles could all potentially be switched around with my fifth choice. Those first four are all solid though.

carthage
Logan
The Dark Knight
Infinity War
Spiderman 3
Xmen Days Of Future Pasy

Bentley
In no particular order:

Ghostworld
Persepolis
V for Vendetta
20th Century Boys
Akira

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage

Spiderman 3

Im sure this must be a typo.

Galan007
V For Vendetta
Watchmen
Sin City
TDK
Dredd

Senor Cage
1. Watchmen
2. TDK
3. V For Vendetta
4. IW
5. Batman 89

Nuke Nixon
Infinity War
Endgame
Superman II: the Richard Donner Cut
Batman 89
Shazam!

carthage
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Im sure this must be a typo.

Meant to say 2

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Arachnid1
1. Spider-Man 2
2. The Dark Knight
3. Logan

Kick-Ass, Civil War, Winter Soldier, Batman Begins, Hellboy, Avengers, and The Incredibles could all potentially be switched around with my fifth choice. Those first four are all solid though.

Oh yeah, The Incredibles is fantastic. I should have added that in my honorable mentions. Into The Spider-Verse as well. Both are the best animated superhero films ever imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
1. Spider-Man 2
2. The Dark Knight
3. Logan

Kick-Ass, Civil War, Winter Soldier, Batman Begins, Hellboy, Avengers, and The Incredibles could all potentially be switched around with my fifth choice. Those first four are all solid though. Awful list.

Impediment

dadudemon
Constantine
Watchmen
The Dark Knight
Hulk (2003)
Scott Pilgram vs. The World

steverules_2
Batman vs. Superman

playa1258
TDK
Endgame
Batman 89
Superman 78
Watchmen

-Pr-
Batman 89/Returns
Superman I/II
Blade II
Captain America: The First Avenger
Avengers

Galan007
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hulk (2003) This one surprised me. ermmnone

steverules_2
Ohhh and FF 2015, master piece

Eon Blue
1. Infinity War
2. Endgame
3. Captain America: Winter Soldier
4. GoTG Vol 2
5. The Dark Knight (Trilogy)

cdtm
Spawn.

Red Sonja.

Kull.

Blade.

Howard the Duck.

Darth Thor
1. X-Men First Class
2. Batman Begins
3. Civil War
4. Infinity War
5. Avengers or TDK

quanchi112
Xmen over Infinity War or Endgame. How dare you. Ragnarok does not even make your top 5. I knew you were not a diehard marvelite.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Xmen over Infinity War or Endgame. How dare you. Ragnarok does not even make your top 5. I knew you were not a diehard marvelite.

Actually you have a point. In my top MCU movies Ragnarok is in my top 3 and above Avengers so Im being inconsistent there.

But I love how you were just waiting for my top 5 to jump on it laughing out loud

quanchi112
Actually you have a point. In my top MCU movies Ragnarok is in my top 3 and above Avengers so Im being inconsistent there.

But I love how you were just waiting for my top 5 to jump on it laughing out loud I knew you held back because you knew I would be all over it. Also pick a number 5 no ties. That is cheating. Make a decision.

My top ten is all MCU films.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
I knew you held back because you knew I would be all over it. Also pick a number 5 no ties. That is cheating. Make a decision.

My top ten is all MCU films.

Held back? Lol

This is best of all time, it takes some thinking. Theres classics like Donners Superman and Blade to consider but here:

1. X-Men First Class
2. Batman Begins
3. Civil War
4. Infinity War
5. Thor Ragnarok

Absolutely hilarious though its clear now you made this thread to attack me laughing out loud

quanchi112
Held back? Lol

This is best of all time, it takes some thinking. Theres classics like Donners Superman and Blade to consider but here:

1. X-Men First Class
2. Batman Begins
3. Civil War
4. Infinity War
5. Thor Ragnarok

Absolutely hilarious though its clear now you made this thread to attack me laughing out loud No, I just know you were too much of a pansy and just completely changed your picks with one of my posts I just hope you did not change your mind because of me. That would make me despise you.

Darth Thor
Jeez ive already explained one of my lists wasnt congruent with the other, so I had to decide again which movie takes preference. Just feels weird not having Avengers or TDK in my top 5, I guess. But fact is I prefer Ragnarok. Rewatch it almost every month.

Man You really are obsessed over me. I know you made this thread hoping I would post laughing out loud

quanchi112
Jeez ive already explained one of my lists wasnt congruent with the other, so I had to decide again which movie takes preference. Just feels weird not having Avengers or TDK in my top 5, I guess. But fact is I prefer Ragnarok. Rewatch it almost every month.

Man You really are obsessed over me. I know you made this thread hoping I would post laughing out loud No, I just find you wishy washy. You are not decisive and seem to go with the wind of the day. You used to go nuts against Star Wars then admitted I was right that it was the trump mentality really behind the hate.

You need to be stronger not so damn weak in the future.

WolvesofBabylon
The Dark Knight
Winter Soldier
V for Vendetta
Infinity War

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
In no particular order:

Ghostworld
Persepolis
V for Vendetta
20th Century Boys
Akira hmmm if anime is allowed Akira is a great choice, I actually have the original manga's.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Galan007
This one surprised me. ermmnone

It's the best Hulk. One of the best Comic Book movies, as well.

Hulk felt like a truly unstoppable and powerful being of rage in Hulk (2003). Something all subsequent Hulk movies have failed to capture.

The closest we came in the new MCU movies was when Hulk was chasing Widow - that was awesome and felt like Hulk was a rage-monster.

Ang lee's Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All other iterations outside of actual comic books.

Bentley
Yeah, now that I think of it nobody else listed animated movies, so maybe Persepolis and Akira wouldn't be in flavor.

List without animation:

Ghostworld
Asterix Mission Cléopatre
V for Vendetta
20th Century Boys
Old Boy

I actually like Ang Lee's Hulk movie a bit, the big problem of it is that it's more of a drama than a fun comicbook movie, but it nailed the Hulk pretty well.

Respect to Darth Thor for putting Batman Begins over The Dark Knight. Begins is the best Batman movie of them all (with Mask of the Phantasm being the runner up).

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Bentley
Begins is the best Batman movie of them all

Yep thumb up

Drsoe08
1. A History of Violence
2. Road to Perdition
3. V for Vendetta
4. Constantine
5. Watchmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.