Avengers:Endgame vs. Dceu, Foxverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Every character and item in this film vs. every character and item in both the dceu and the Fox verse. Who wins? Can one single film destroy two other universes in a war?

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Eon Blue
MCU stomps hard.

WolvesofBabylon
Who on MCU has the IG to start or is it incomplete or out in the open?

WolvesofBabylon
I'll play. What is to stop an Apoc amped Charles using Cerebro from mind raping team MCU and causing whomever is holding the IG to use it against team MCU?

Who on team MCU has shown resistance to telepathy? Thanos was semi resisting Mantis but are we to believe she is stronger than an Amped Charles? Even if he can the rest of the team is being mind controlled.

Id like to see this thread in a few weeks after we see how they treat Jean in Dark Phoenix.

As for now it boils down to who has the IG or who can stop someone from using it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Who on MCU has the IG to start or is it incomplete or out in the open? They align and are ready for the other side in a typical survival of the fittest.

So do you ignore everyone else in the film and forget about everyone else in favor of Charles? I guess the sorcerers do not matter nor their abilities. Forget the mine stone there is Charles Xavier in cerebro? Can he do so quicker than a snap? Doubtful.

The emotional damage I have caused you is truly something.

So you believe the dark Phoenix can defeat the ig?

laughing out loud

Gtfo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
MCU stomps hard. Wolves the troll and anti MCU guy is very upset about the MCUs success. He will play make believe and argue nonsense because his feelings are really getting the better of him.

WolvesofBabylon
SMH I said it all boils down to who has the IG or if they can stop someone from using it. If they arent quick enough they lose. Quicksilver, Flash and Superman are all fast enough to possibly get to the IG.

I never said Dark Phoenix could beat the IG. Could she end up more powerful than your team sans IG? If she has anywhere near her comic powers then yes.

Back to the Charles point could anyone on MCU team resist being mind raped? We know the Avengers arent immune. Why would the Sorcerers be immune? It is a plausible scenario if he is able to draw first and have whomever is holding the IG to snap Team MCU out of existence

Your whole defense is MCU snaps first. That is the only argument you have. I knew this was a bait thread. Of course anyone who has an ultimate hax weapon can win.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wolves the troll and anti MCU guy is very upset about the MCUs success. He will play make believe and argue nonsense because his feelings are really getting the better of him.

Anti MCU? Honestly I have been to every MCU movie either opening weekend or the 2nd weekend. I enjoy most of the Marvel movies. The difference is I am able to think and not be a blind fanboi .

quanchi112
SMH I said it all boils down to who has the IG or if they can stop someone from using it. If they arent quick enough they lose. Quicksilver, Flash and Superman are all fast enough to possibly get to the IG.

I never said Dark Phoenix could beat the IG. Could she end up more powerful than your team sans IG? If she has anywhere near her comic powers then yes.

Back to the Charles point could anyone on MCU team resist being mind raped? We know the Avengers arent immune. Why would the Sorcerers be immune? It is a plausible scenario if he is able to draw first and have whomever is holding the IG to snap Team MCU out of existence

Your whole defense is MCU snaps first. That is the only argument you have. I knew this was a bait thread. Of course anyone who has an ultimate hax weapon can win. They can surround Thanos in portals. No, do not be ridiculous.

You need to prove him breaking someone of Thanos willpower. Your argument is wait till the next movie.

laughing out loud

Acting as if they somehow storm into the scene before they can react without defenses is absurd. Plus if I wanted to be technical I could use two sets of stones since they are at the beginning and at the end.

Try to follow along. We both know outside the stones being used together the MCU still wins.

BruceSkywalker
Thanos snaps the foxverse and dceu out of existence

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Thanos snaps the foxverse ad dceu out of existence thumb up

Two cinematic universes with one snap by the most dominant villain of all time.

Adam Grimes
Thaos and the rest of the mcu gets blitzed by Superman while the other people in the battlefield watch, amused.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Thaos and the rest of the mcu gets blitzed by Superman while the other people in the battlefield watch, amused. Dude, Superman cannot even get a cameo in Shazam. The dude got beat down by Batman. Ant man solos.

Superman is forgotten. Oh how sad the dc fans have to be.

Eon Blue
Thaos and the rest of the mcu gets blitzed by Superman while the other people in the battlefield watch, amused.

Ridiculous notions.

Hypotheticals must be running amok in your head of bile. MCU has WAY too many counters to the ridiculous farm boi.

Flyattractor
We really need to get a mod to merge all of these Quan Threads.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Flyattractor
We really need to get a mod to merge all of these Quan Threads.

Either add to the topic or stop being a troll and derailing the thread.
Everyone thinks of you as a joke.

The winners are obvious, as are the losers. Fly is big in the latter.

Flyattractor
....mmmyeah I think this is applicable here.

https://blogs.georgefox.edu/dminlgp/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2016.11.28-Pot-Kettle.jpg

Eon Blue
....mmmyeah I think this is applicable here.

https://blogs.georgefox.edu/dminlgp/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2016.11.28-Pot-Kettle.jpg

Your material is stale and regurgitated. Are you ever original about anything you post on here.

Flyattractor
Effort is Expanded when it is meretied.

And "Best" is always left up to the opinion of the viewer.

If your only standard of judgement is Box Office...then to you McDonalds is the Best Place to eat in the world.

I prefer to be an individual.

steverules_2
I love Quan threads

Flyattractor
Eh Much like a Marvel Movie. They are pretty much Cookie Cutter.

Seen One Seen Em All.

Eon Blue
Effort is Expanded when it is meretied.

And "Best" is always left up to the opinion of the viewer.

If your only standard of judgement is Box Office...then to you McDonalds is the Best Place to eat in the world.

I prefer to be an individual.

I never once said anything about a box office, nor of any type of argumentum ad populum.

It seems as though assumptions are you best weapon, as expected of the troll you are. You think yourself a rebel that thinks in a unique fashion, yet you are nothing but a petty junkie looking in vain for recognition on a message board. You try so hard.

Flyattractor
OH well yeah..."YOU" never did......Sybil?

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Heh.. I am still laughing that you think I am actually TRYING Here....

Hee hee!

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Nah. Unlike when watching a Marvel Movie, I am having fun just the way I am.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
........What ever you say QUEON....

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
........What ever you say QUEON....

as little effort as possible.

Eon Blue
as little effort as possible.

Keep on hiding behind shallow statements, if it keeps you warm at night.

Eon Blue
MCU wins. Stay bitter, ridiculous troll.

Darth Thor
Anti MCU? Honestly I have been to every MCU movie either opening weekend or the 2nd weekend. I enjoy most of the Marvel movies. The difference is I am able to think and not be a blind fanboi .

thumb up

Quan only saw Endgame for the first time last week.

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
I love Quan threads They are thought provoking.

quanchi112
We really need to get a mod to merge all of these Quan Threads. Stick to the topic. Your cries for attention irritate me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

Quan only saw Endgame for the first time last week. I love the power I have over you.

Adam Grimes
Ridiculous notions.

Hypotheticals must be running amok in your head of bile. MCU has WAY too many counters to the ridiculous farm boi. Calm down Sam.

quanchi112
Calm down Sam. Mcu wins.

quanchi112
Thanos wins. Dceu fans have surrendered.

Darth Thor
Thanos wins.

Nah. Thats dumb.

MCU wins. Too many heavyweights but Thanos isnt soloing 2 Universes each with high level speedsters. He will never be able to snap.

quanchi112
Nah. Thats dumb.

MCU wins. Too many heavyweights but Thanos isnt soloing 2 Universes each with high level speedsters. He will never be able to snap. Yes, he is. Do you forget QS failed against human beings. He also was not even able to defeat Apoc despite a speed advantage.

Thanos solos. Your anti MCU hatred knows no bounds. You are just upset Thanos is so dominant especially what he did both physically and emotionally to Thor. Thanos is the big bad. Guys team up just to stand in his way because they have to do so in order to stand even 1 chance out of 14 million and 605, sport.

Adam Grimes
Superman overpowers Thanos and the rest of the mcu in the first moments of the fight.

quanchi112
Superman overpowers Thanos and the rest of the mcu in the first moments of the fight. Dude GoT (get it) destroyed by one older batman.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/52/f7/bc/52f7bcfede91a5a3cb221a22e55b371f.gif

Thanos decimates him.

Josh_Alexander
Nah. Thats dumb.

MCU wins. Too many heavyweights but Thanos isnt soloing 2 Universes each with high level speedsters. He will never be able to snap.

I think he means the IG wins.

Adam Grimes
Let's pretend I didn't read that post. Go ahead and edit it, it's embarrassing friend.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I think he means the IG wins. Thanos snaps and he easily bests two universes.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos snaps and he easily bests two universes.

Yeah...I guess whosoever holds the IG.

I go for Tony.

quanchi112
Yeah...I guess whosoever holds the IG.

I go for Tony. Thanos holds the stones because that is his thing. Tony dies if he uses them.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos holds the stones because that is his thing. Tony dies if he uses them.

The stones aren't Thanos'.

Anyone could wear the gauntlet.

Eon Blue
Poor Joshy Poo. Not worthy to sit at the table of Thanos.

Thanos solos the other verses.

Josh_Alexander
Poor Joshy Poo. Not worthy to sit at the table of Thanos.

Thanos solos the other verses.

Poor Quannie's sock, not worthy of being taken seriously.

The IG wins. Thanos on himself can never win the other universes.

quanchi112
The stones aren't Thanos'.

Anyone could wear the gauntlet. He has the most experience with them, can use them without dying but you think Tony uses them so he can die when it is not necessary because you are the moron supreme.

quanchi112
Poor Quannie's sock, not worthy of being taken seriously.

The IG wins. Thanos on himself can never win the other universes. My brother has never just forfeited a debate unlike you.

WolvesofBabylon
Charles makes Thanos snap. himself out of existence.

quanchi112
Charles makes Thanos snap. himself out of existence. Based on what? He did not have much luck with Apoc. You can pretend all you want but we both know you are being disingenuous.

Josh_Alexander
My brother has never just forfeited a debate unlike you.

All Tony has to do is snap and erase the other teams. Him dying isn't important.

Hulk could snap it too, Thor as well, Cap as well. Anybody.

The IG wins.

My brother has never just forfeited a debate unlike you.

Actually he has. To me!!!! laughing out loud

Eon Blue
Charles makes Thanos snap. himself out of existence.

Theories and assumptions. Charles struggles against a joke like Apoc.

quanchi112
All Tony has to do is snap and erase the other teams. Him dying isn't important.

Hulk could snap it too, Thor as well, Cap as well. Anybody.

The IG wins.
Actually he has. To me!!!! laughing out loud Why would he when Thanos has more experience and greater durability. Tony did not use it to snap the, back because if he did not have to logically it is stupid like your stances.

No, there is no point to just let anyone use the stones when it kills them and they do not have experience with it.

Josh_Alexander
Why would he when Thanos has more experience and greater durability. Tony did not use it to snap the, back because if he did not have to logically it is stupid like your stances.

No, there is no point to just let anyone use the stones when it kills them and they do not have experience with it.

The safest way to win this for the MCU is with a quick snap.

Everybody in the MCU knows all it takes is to snap. There is no prep needed.

Anybody can snap it.

quanchi112
The safest way to win this for the MCU is with a quick snap.

Everybody in the MCU knows all it takes is to snap. There is no prep needed.

Anybody can snap it. Thanos has the stones. Most experience, can survive. Check.

If you have a weapon of this importance you do not just let anyone use it. You are too stupid to even discuss these threads with tbh.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos has the stones. Most experience, can survive. Check.

If you have a weapon of this importance you do not just let anyone use it. You are too stupid to even discuss these threads with tbh.

Nahh. You just want to believe Thanos holds some important ground with the Infinity Stones.

He was just the first one to snap it. Anybody can use them, ergo, the IG wins.

Thanos on his own is never stomping the other universes.

quanchi112
Nahh. You just want to believe Thanos holds some important ground with the Infinity Stones.

He was just the first one to snap it. Anybody can use them, ergo, the IG wins.

Thanos on his own is never stomping the other universes. He is the only one to collect them all on his own. It was his idea. He used them in combat. Thanos set about to gain the stones. He is the one. The rest are inexperienced and/or cannot survive.

Josh_Alexander
He is the only one to collect them all on his own. It was his idea. He used them in combat. Thanos set about to gain the stones. He is the one. The rest are inexperienced and/or cannot survive.

You don't need experience to snap the gauntlet, stop making stuff.

Hulk survived, Thor could survive, Captain Marvel could survive, heck! Even Steve could.

You forget they aren't erasing half the universe, but rather just maybe arround 50 individuals!

quanchi112
You don't need experience to snap the gauntlet, stop making stuff.

Hulk survived, Thor could survive, Captain Marvel could survive, heck! Even Steve could.

You forget they aren't erasing half the universe, but rather just maybe arround 50 individuals! You can die.you may need to use it in combat to act like their was not even consideration amongst the avengers because you are dumb. You see a snap and disregard the facts. As nib once said you only see what you want. Fool.

Josh_Alexander
You can die.you may need to use it in combat to act like their was not even consideration amongst the avengers because you are dumb. You see a snap and disregard the facts. As nib once said you only see what you want. Fool.

Tony and Hulk had 0 experience using the gauntlet and were able to snap it!

STOP MAKING STUFF

quanchi112
Tony and Hulk had 0 experience using the gauntlet and were able to snap it!

STOP MAKING STUFF Hulk was critically injured and it was decided he would use it because it would kill the rest. Tony will not use it unless he has to. Thanos is the natural choice. I am being rational and using my brain you are seeing what you want why you lost the battlezone.

Josh_Alexander
Hulk was critically injured and it was decided he would use it because it would kill the rest. Tony will not use it unless he has to. Thanos is the natural choice. I am being rational and using my brain you are seeing what you want why you lost the battlezone.

Hulk snapped half the universe, he isn't snapping half the universe here. I am sure you are not using your brain.

Nahh, Captain Marvel would make a better choice.

WolvesofBabylon
The more I think about it. If they can prevent the snap then Endgame MCU loses bad. Does the Foxverse consist of all Fox Marvel movies? Fantastic 4 as well as the Xmen? Or is foxverse the new xmen films?

quanchi112
Hulk snapped half the universe, he isn't snapping half the universe here. I am sure you are not using your brain.

Nahh, Captain Marvel would make a better choice. In that scene thecreason hulk did so was they surmised he was the only one of them who could possibly survive. You claimed any of them just grab the stones despite the film showing us in a controlled environment their was a thought process. They denied Thor when he wanted to use them. They would never allow an unnecessary sacrifice to take place unless was there no other way.

Why she never used them? Thanos is the best choice since has has combat experience and survived multiple uses of the stones. You really are all over the map one irrational post to the next.

quanchi112
The more I think about it. If they can prevent the snap then Endgame MCU loses bad. Does the Foxverse consist of all Fox Marvel movies? Fantastic 4 as well as the Xmen? Or is foxverse the new xmen films? No, just the X-men, deadpool since the ff are not from their universe now.

quanchi112
So it is official everyone agrees EG solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.