Which was bigger, Endgame (MCU) or GoT final season?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Well?

Nuke Nixon
Endgame by a factor of 50. GoT was a dumpster fire in comparison.

Eon Blue
Endgame, by far.

StiltmanFTW
Endgame.

GoT ran out of sorce material and had a really short final season.

cdtm
An apt comparison. A perfect turkey slow roasted over the course of years, promising a sumptuous dinner, and culminating in the neighbors dogs tearing into it, leaving us with low rent Chinese dinner duck with the beak still attached, mocking us with its smile.

As for which was the more disappointing... I suppose Endgame. Though both really disappointed.

BrolyBlack
End Game

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Endgame.

GoT ran out of sorce material and had a really short final season. Wolves said GoT.

laughing out loud

I doubt the pansy will respond here. Gutless wonder that he is.

BruceSkywalker
love both, but Endgame

Josh_Alexander
Endgame. GoT final season was a failure, which is understandable considering that they don't longer have George's writings to guide them.

ShadowFyre
Was extremely dissapointed by both.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Was extremely dissapointed by both. HA! Nearly exactly what I was going to type word for word.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
HA! Nearly exactly what I was going to type word for word. You insufferable little freak. To call the MCU disappointing is a slight I will not allow. You joke of a human being I cannot wait until doom is not the next big bad but an opportunistic Loki type to rub in your nerd face.

Dr Will Hatch
Quality wise, Endgame by far. Pretty much everyone loves that movie except for random DC crybabies. The last few GoT seasons sucked because D&D ran out of material and had to make up their own, and they're not good writers like Martin is.

dadudemon
Pizzahut, for sure.

Dominos just doesn't have that delicious oomph that Pizzahut has. I wouldn't say no to Dominos if offered a fresh pizza, however. It's still good pizza.

NemeBro
Endgame was less than three hours, Game of Thrones season eight was over six. Game of Thrones is by definition bigger. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Endgame was less than three hours, Game of Thrones season eight was over six. Game of Thrones is by definition bigger. smile Thanos would kill your shitty Gregor while Cersei masturbated.

dadudemon
Endgame was less than three hours, Game of Thrones season eight was over six. Game of Thrones is by definition bigger. smile

lol

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Quality wise, Endgame by far. Pretty much everyone loves that movie except for random DC crybabies. The last few GoT seasons sucked because D&D ran out of material and had to make up their own, and they're not good writers like Martin is.

Uhhhh no. Im a huge Marvel fan and have loved almost every movie. It was decent but still a dissapointment after all the hype.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Arachnid1
HA! Nearly exactly what I was going to type word for word.

Its simply what happens when you set bars as high as they both did. I am still a huge fan of both but the endings were not for me.

quanchi112
Uhhhh no. Im a huge Marvel fan and have loved almost every movie. It was decent but still a dissapointment after all the hype. Your opinion is wrong.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wolves said GoT.

laughing out loud

I doubt the pansy will respond here. Gutless wonder that he is.

Well like usual you are wrong. I would never be afraid to debate someone on a messageboard about fictional characters.

I didnt say GoT was bigger. I said I felt GoT had taken up more of the media coverage this past month which I believe is correct. If not more it definitely diverted attention away from it. I also said I found Endgame to be an average movie. Far below IW. Overall GoT is much better than MCU even with some of the mess that was this season. Critical acclaim and record amount of awards.

And what are you using to define bigger? Culturally? Money made? Impact?

For what its worth. On twitter through April. GoT had 52 million tweets and Endgame had 50 million.

Surtur
This thread sounds like someone was in desperate need of a win lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well like usual you are wrong. I would never be afraid to debate someone on a messageboard about fictional characters.

I didnt say GoT was bigger. I said I felt GoT had taken up more of the media coverage this past month which I believe is correct. If not more it definitely diverted attention away from it. I also said I found Endgame to be an average movie. Far below IW. Overall GoT is much better than MCU even with some of the mess that was this season. Critical acclaim and record amount of awards.

And what are you using to define bigger? Culturally? Money made? Impact?

For what its worth. On twitter through April. GoT had 52 million tweets and Endgame had 50 million. We get new source material every week. Endgame is out and no more material came out Unlike got which took 6 weeks.

Over money made, acclaim, overall satisfaction, and how it compares to other films tv shows. Endgame shattered the box office records by 100 million in 3 and a half days alone. It is pretty much universally loved whereas GoT saw a huge divide and chaos in how they ended their show.

Tweets, lol. Quit being so damn pathetic.

relentless1
gotta compare their numbers, how much ad rev did GOT bring in for HBO vs BO for Endgame and in that regard id imagine Endgame stomped out GOT decisively

quanchi112
Endgame and the MCU is the biggest thing to ever come out of fantasy. Star Wars cannot compare to the MCU. Nothing can tbh.

WolvesofBabylon
We get new source material every week. Endgame is out and no more material came out Unlike got which took 6 weeks.

Over money made, acclaim, overall satisfaction, and how it compares to other films tv shows. Endgame shattered the box office records by 100 million in 3 and a half days alone. It is pretty much universally loved whereas GoT saw a huge divide and chaos in how they ended their show.

Tweets, lol. Quit being so damn pathetic.

Acclaim? Overall GoT wins that easily. 38 Emmy wins and 128 nominations. I will concede Season 8 was rushed and not as good. Endgame will win nothing. Compares to other movies/tv shows? Game of Thrones will go down as one of the best tv shows of all time. Endgame not even in the top 100 movies of all time. It was so good that it crushed TFA domestically but wont even beat it when its all said and done.Taylor Swift outsells everyone I suppose her music is the best.I guarantee you we will see many more billion dollar movies even 2 billion dollar movies but we will not see a weekly tv show as big as GoT.

Say what you want about GoT but at least it wasnt predictable. Endgame was easy to predict. Heroes regroup and win. Snap reversed. Stark sacrifice. All stuff I knew was going to happen. Formulaic Superhero movie.

I get you are easily amused by CGI fest and flashing lights. You are a 40 year old child

NemeBro
It was so good that it crushed TFA domestically but wont even beat it when its all said and done. What? It's already out-grossed TFA by nearly six hundred million. The only question is whether or not it can dethrone Avatar as the highest-grossing film ever when not adjusted for inflation.

WolvesofBabylon
What? It's already out-grossed TFA by nearly six hundred million. The only question is whether or not it can dethrone Avatar as the highest-grossing film ever when not adjusted for inflation.

I said domesticslly

quanchi112
Acclaim? Overall GoT wins that easily. 38 Emmy wins and 128 nominations. I will concede Season 8 was rushed and not as good. Endgame will win nothing. Compares to other movies/tv shows? Game of Thrones will go down as one of the best tv shows of all time. Endgame not even in the top 100 movies of all time. It was so good that it crushed TFA domestically but wont even beat it when its all said and done.Taylor Swift outsells everyone I suppose her music is the best.I guarantee you we will see many more billion dollar movies even 2 billion dollar movies but we will not see a weekly tv show as big as GoT.

Say what you want about GoT but at least it wasnt predictable. Endgame was easy to predict. Heroes regroup and win. Snap reversed. Stark sacrifice. All stuff I knew was going to happen. Formulaic Superhero movie.

I get you are easily amused by CGI fest and flashing lights. You are a 40 year old child Not just awards acclaim by the public. The perception is got went off the rails. Divisive.

I agree it is the best tv show of all time but filmshave always had a higher production value, superior acting, etc.

According to who? There are way more films than tv shows. This film is perceived as great not like GoTs final season.

Take a poll on kmc if you want to compare endgame to the final season of GoT. The special effects are embarrassing compared to EG. Fight choreography is ass on GoT. The acting is superior on EG too since we have far greater talent on the big screen for this film than in GoT.

You did not know BW would die or Steve would grow old with his true love. I could say we all knew Cersei would die and Dany would go down too.

The Nk is a joke compared to Thanos and despite all the buildup it was over in an ep. He never won anything despite Cersei not even joining the battle.

Every aspect of comparison has EG as superior of the quality than GoT.

quanchi112
I said domesticslly So you ignore the overall numbers because you are biased and resentful. We look at all numbers not just certain ones to misrepresent the totality of the films success.

WolvesofBabylon
Not just awards acclaim by the public. The perception is got went off the rails. Divisive.

I agree it is the best tv show of all time but filmshave always had a higher production value, superior acting, etc.

According to who? There are way more films than tv shows. This film is perceived as great not like GoT.

Take a poll on kmc if you want to compare endgame to the final season of GoT. The special effects are embarrassing compared to EG. Fight choreography is ass on GoT. The acting is superior on EG too since we have far greater talent on the big screen for this film than in GoT.

You did not know BW would die or Steve would grow old with his true love. I could say we all knew Cersei would die and Dany would go down too.

The Nk is a joke compared to Thanos and despite all the buildup it was over in an ep. He never won anything despite Cersei not even joining the battle.

Every aspect of comparison has EG as superior of the quality than GoT.

Better acting?Now you are trolling. How many acting awards for any MCU movie has someone won or been nominated for? Better special effects? Of course with a budget like that. Again shows how shallow you are to rely on CGI for entertainment.

I am comparing the whole GoT to Endgame not just season 8. Previous seasons were both critically and publicly acclaimed.

Also for anyone that cares. This thread was started off of this quote

"Honestly I think Game of Thrones stole a lot of the news coverage this past month"

Nowhere in that quote did I say GoT was bigger. Obviously you are a liar.I also repeated in this thread it may not be bigger but it definitely stole some of the spotlight which may reflect the poor multiplier on this movie domestically.

quanchi112
Better acting?Now you are trolling. How many acting awards for any MCU movie has someone won or been nominated for? Better special effects? Of course with a budget like that. Again shows how shallow you are to rely on CGI for entertainment.

I am comparing the whole GoT to Endgame not just season 8. Previous seasons were both critically and publicly acclaimed.

Also for anyone that cares. This thread was started off of this quote

"Honestly I think Game of Thrones stole a lot of the news coverage this past month"

Nowhere in that quote did I say GoT was bigger. Obviously you are a liar.I also repeated in this thread it may not be bigger but it definitely stole some of the spotlight which may reflect the poor multiplier on this movie domestically. I am not talking awards. We get it that comic book films do not get the recognition they deserve.

If you believe the acting of GoT is superior to what Endgame achieves you are lost. It is not even close. Every character is perfect and spot on.

Endgame was breaking records but no new content came out. Rarely do films demand the constant attention months later. GoT got negative attention which is bad for the grand. MCU is king. Perception matters. smile

No, people saw the film multiple times. It might still get avatar. It has blown beyond expectations. GoT floundered. Sad really but there can only be one king.

ares834
What do you mean by bigger? I suppose GoT's ending was more disappointing though. Endgame was mediocre, but then the MCU has been mediocre throughout and so was consistent. By contrast, the first four seasons of GoT were amazing before the show descended into mediocrity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
What do you mean by bigger? I suppose GoT's ending was more disappointing though. Endgame was mediocre, but then the MCU has been mediocre throughout and so was consistent. By contrast, the first four seasons of GoT were amazing before the show descended into mediocrity. If you need help with the word bigger what it means as a figure of speech kindly leave. Unbelievably successful you moron. Nothing comes close but you hate Star Wars the MCU and even GoT.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
What do you mean by bigger? I suppose GoT's ending was more disappointing though. Endgame was mediocre, but then the MCU has been mediocre throughout and so was consistent. By contrast, the first four seasons of GoT were amazing before the show descended into mediocrity.

Bigger disappointment, only thing that makes sense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Bigger disappointment, only thing that makes sense. Endgame is the biggest film of our lifetimes. Thanos really delivers. IW is the film of my lifetime. EG has the best action sequence all of time.

WolvesofBabylon
I am not talking awards. We get it that comic book films do not get the recognition they deserve.

If you believe the acting of GoT is superior to what Endgame achieves you are lost. It is not even close. Every character is perfect and spot on.

Endgame was breaking records but no new content came out. Rarely do films demand the constant attention months later. GoT got negative attention which is bad for the grand. MCU is king. Perception matters. smile

No, people saw the film multiple times. It might still get avatar. It has blown beyond expectations. GoT floundered. Sad really but there can only be one king.

At least you admit you are a liar basing this thread on something that was never said.

Yes I will say the acting on GoT was better. Let's also consider 75-80 hrs of GoT. Of that maybe 3-5 hrs is divisive based on RT scores. MCU maybe has a little less overall time but a lot more mediocre content. If I pick the best 3 hrs of GoT. Far superior .

And last you are a liar to go along with all your other flaws

WolvesofBabylon
Endgame is the biggest film of our lifetimes. Thanos really delivers. IW is the film of my lifetime. EG has the best action sequence all of time.

Best action sequence? LOL

quanchi112
At least you admit you are a liar basing this thread on something that was never said.

Yes I will say the acting on GoT was better. Let's also consider 75-80 hrs of GoT. Of that maybe 3-5 hrs is divisive based on RT scores. MCU maybe has a little less overall time but a lot more mediocre content. If I pick the best 3 hrs of GoT. Far superior .

And last you are a liar to go along with all your other flaws You implied it was bigger and ignited new content which a lot did not like came out.
Second biggest movie of all time and that may change. Iyo not mine. The ending left a lot of pissed off fans. That damages the brand. People are not happy and you do not want that for the future of the brand whereas EG stuck the landing.

No, you are a biased little pissant upset the MCU reigns over GoT. It is not close. Cry more about your feelings. EG is something special. 22 film arc. Far superior to the GoT and ipisspoorspecial effects, sub par choreography, weak villain, lame ending, and divisive public perception.

WolvesofBabylon
You implied it was bigger and ignited new content which a lot did not like came out.
Second biggest movie of all time and that may change. Iyo not mine. The ending left a lot of pissed off fans. That damages the brand. People are not happy and you do not want that for the future of the brand whereas EG stuck the landing.

No, you are a biased little pissant upset the MCU reigns over GoT. It is not close. Cry more about your feelings. EG is something special. 22 film arc. Far superior to the GoT and ipisspoorspecial effects, sub par choreography, weak villain, lame ending, and divisive public perception.

Weak villains? I guarantee Joffrey, Ramsay, Cersei all created much more emotion out of people than Thanos.Yes Thanos was big and strong. Big deal. They were hated and loathed for years. People dont really care about a CGI Grimace looking character with a ball sack chin.

Like I said you are a shallow child. You are entertained by CGI and flashing lights. Box office and CGI is what makes a good movie for you. Makes sense when you are 40 and your biggest accomplishment is being MCUs biggest fan.

Congrats. It will beat Avatar. Another average movie that more spectacle than quality.

WolvesofBabylon
Endgame is the biggest film of our lifetimes. Thanos really delivers. IW is the film of my lifetime. EG has the best action sequence all of time.

Not really. Currently Avatar is the biggest of my lifetime. If you take inflation into account Titanic is the biggest. More people saw titanic than saw Endgame

quanchi112
Weak villains? I guarantee Joffrey, Ramsay, Cersei all created much more emotion out of people than Thanos.Yes Thanos was big and strong. Big deal. They were hated and loathed for years. People dont really care about a CGI Grimace looking character with a ball sack chin.

Like I said you are a shallow child. You are entertained by CGI and flashing lights. Box office and CGI is what makes a good movie for you. Makes sense when you are 40 and your biggest accomplishment is being MCUs biggest fan.

Congrats. It will beat Avatar. Another average movie that more spectacle than quality. **** no. All were weak and easily went down. Thanos emotionally impacted the entire universe. Most in Westeros barely met or even knew of Ramsey, etc. Cersei was crying and panicking after the army was routed. The mountain even refused her at the end. None of them had the impact of Thanos. He emotionally devastated the entire universe, caused a rift in the avengers, Thor to become obese, etc. People understood him the freaks from GoT were mainly typical brats or evil freaks. Nothing outside of the ordinary but Thanos had a legitimate argument so he was not black and white type of evil doer.

People loved Thanos no one cares about Joffrey or thinks he is cool. Forgettable little loser. Ramsey was just a torture freak who was fed to his dogs. Easily forgotten.

The emotions Thanos conveyed had the world in awe not just me. My passion is my own and your personal attacks give your bias away. You are upset Thanos delivered whereas the NK failed as did the other failures of the GoT.

Money matters more than your opinion. If you think studios make movies for fb likes alone get a clue. Mcu is far bigger, more universally loved than GoT.

Thanos>Cersei, Tywin, Ramsey, And whatever other GoT loser you want to exaggerate.

I win.

cdtm

They're saying John Wick 3 has the best action scenes ever made.

quanchi112
Not really. Currently Avatar is the biggest of my lifetime. If you take inflation into account Titanic is the biggest. More people saw titanic than saw Endgame Titanic was re released. You can pretend the titanic was not just pounded into the dirt and ignore all the other factors because you are just raging over the success of EG. Flashy cgi alone does not cross 2 billion that means they had great storytelling that captured the attention of the planet. You sound pathetic tbh.

WolvesofBabylon
Titanic was re released. You can pretend the titanic was not just pounded into the dirt and ignore all the other factors because you are just raging over the success of EG. Flashy cgi alone does not cross 2 billion that means they had great storytelling that captured the attention of the planet. You sound pathetic tbh.

More people also watched Avatar. Star Wars and about 15 other movies.And yes flashy cgi does let movies gross 2 billion. The number 1 movie is nothing but flashy CGI

Darth Thor
Yeah and Avatar didnt have 21 previous films boosting it. Hence Didnt have that massive 360mill opening weekend advantage. It had to rely all on itself.

Infinity War was quality. Endgame was just a conclusion with some fanboy moments added in to give the illusion of quality.

quanchi112
More people also watched Avatar. Star Wars and about 15 other movies.And yes flashy cgi does let movies gross 2 billion. The number 1 movie is nothing but flashy CGI No, not cgi alone or Jupiter ascending, Justice League, Batman v. Superman, etc. these films did not sniff 1 billion.

In todays highly competitive mega franchises those movies would pale in comparison to EG. 22 film arc. Nothing we have ever seen comes close to the universe building. IW and EG are where it is at. You can cry all you want but the MCU is the king. Nothing is even close. GoT badly pissed of a good amount of its fans with its final season which was delayed a year. Just get over the fact Thanos is a much better villain than any piece of trash from the GoT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah and Avatar didnt have 21 previous films boosting it. Didnt have that 360mill opening weekend. It had to rely all on itself.

Infinity War was quality. Endgame was just a conclusion with some fanboy moments added in. IW is the best film all time centering around the greatest character Thanos. EG ties tigether the avengers stories. Avatar is shit and it will not come anywhere near EG or IW when the next one comes out. No one really cares so it will not come close. In todays times avatar has no cultural staying power like the MCU has. People grew up adoring the characters and it is much harder to keep people interested in 22 films than having one solid hit.

The MCU is not for you, X-men fanboy.

Adam Grimes
What even is GoT?

playa1258
Using adjusted for inflation numbers is a cop out argument for people who are pissed at a films success.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Using adjusted for inflation numbers is a cop out argument for people who are pissed at a films success. Wolves is so emotionally upset he might have a fat Thor transformation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What even is GoT? Ignorance.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by playa1258
Using adjusted for inflation numbers is a cop out argument for people who are pissed at a films success.

Why would I be pissed at its success?. I actually want it to beat Avatar. I have contributed to the success myself. I have seen every MCU movie either opening night or within a week of release. I enjoy almost all of them. I am just stating facts. Using box office as an indicator of being great is stupid. Based on that logic since Rhianna has sold more certified albums than any artist in history minus The Beatles she must be the greatest solo artist ever.

Saying Endgame was average doesnt mean I didnt enjoy it. I liked some parts..didnt like some others. Simple as that. I have stated numerous times I thought IW was an excellent movie and in my Comic top 5.

quanchi112
Why would I be pissed at its success?. I actually want it to beat Avatar. I have contributed to the success myself. I have seen every MCU movie either opening night or within a week of release. I enjoy almost all of them. I am just stating facts. Using box office as an indicator of being great is stupid. Based on that logic since Rhianna has sold more certified albums than any artist in history minus The Beatles she must be the greatest solo artist ever.

Saying Endgame was average doesnt mean I didnt enjoy it. I liked some parts..didnt like some others. Simple as that. I have stated numerous times I thought IW was an excellent movie and in my Comic top 5. Your nitpicks give way to your I hate Quan I just want to deny reality stances. I never said a films success means it is great. I personally loved it but yes IW is my all time favorite. It centered around Thanos. This movie centered around wrapping up the avengers arcs and it did so wonderfully. Both were all time great for different reasons.

The end battle displaying just how badass Thanos is minus the stones is epic. I told everyone Thanos beats the shit out of Thor with the axe is definitively proven.

Surtur
Thread should be called "which was better". "Bigger" doesn't always necessarily mean better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Thread should be called "which was better". "Bigger" doesn't always necessarily mean better. EG is by far better and bigger. This is not about what you preferred but instead which was culturally bigger and more successful.

ShadowFyre
Your opinion is wrong.

Your whole life is a mistake.

Surtur

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9dce6926d8bcb5440a05aed97c7aca2a/tenor.gif

quanchi112
Your whole life is a mistake. It pleases me to emotionally rattle you in this manner.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9dce6926d8bcb5440a05aed97c7aca2a/tenor.gif Relax.

Darth Thor

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud Here comes another stooge.

gold slorg
nobody in their right mind answers got lol

Adam Grimes
Ignorance. ??

quanchi112
Originally posted by gold slorg
nobody in their right mind answers got lol Wolves tried pretending.

quanchi112
?? The forum is not for everybody.

Adam Grimes
The forum is not for everybody. Try making some sense next time.

quanchi112
Try making some sense next time. Any knowledgeable nerd can figure it out and then there is you. You are not worthy.

Adam Grimes
Any knowledgeable nerd can figure it out and then there is you. You are not worthy. Did your autism not grasp the irony in my original post?

quanchi112
Did your autism not grasp the irony in my original post? Your stupidity revealed its true form.

Adam Grimes
Your stupidity revealed its true form. 🤦🏻‍♂️

quanchi112
🤦🏻‍♂️ The forum is not for you.

Adam Grimes
The forum is not for you. How did it feel when you realized Thanos was as much of a failure in the mcu as he is in the comics?

quanchi112
How did it feel when you realized Thanos was as much of a failure in the mcu as he is in the comics? Thanos won. Inevitable. The Jl and Supwrman now that is a failure. Dceu is a joke. No one cares, kid. You backed a loser.

Adam Grimes
Thanos won. Inevitable. The Jl and Supwrman now that is a failure. Dceu is a joke. No one cares, kid. You backed a loser. Come on dude. Did you really rage-type 'supwrman'?

quanchi112
Come on dude. Did you really rage-type 'supwrman'? No, Ipad autocorrected because it does not recognize Superman anymore.

laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
That was an okay-ish beef.

quanchi112
That was an okay-ish beef. Thanos took out the dceu with the snap.

quanchi112
So no one disagrees that the MCU is on another scale then GoT.

Talon Fang
GoT is a totally different thing to the MCU. It is more Adult for one thing...or at least it wast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Talon Fang
GoT is a totally different thing to the MCU. It is more Adult for one thing...or at least it wast. It was inferior to the MCU storytelling and characters by far.

Talon Fang
No it wasn't. God talking to you is awful.

quanchi112
No it wasn't. God talking to you is awful. Yes it was. GoT fell apart has been quite divisive and went down in flames. Can you say anti climactic? Cersei was pitiful at the end. Granted she got what she deserved but as the big bad of the series she went down so terribly easily. So adult of the series to have her as a victim in the end.

Talon Fang
Dealing with you is like dealing with someone else's spoiled 4 year old. You start screaming and crying at the slightest thing.

Done with you.

quanchi112
Dealing with you is like dealing with someone else's spoiled 4 year old. You start screaming and crying at the slightest thing.

Done with you. No, your point was childish to suggest a more mature rating means better storytelling. It is not. The direction of the MCU to interconnect 22 films is both more difficult and took a longer time to achieve. The overall will of the people scream for more MCU whereas GoT was wtf why did it have to end like that. Opinions of the majority outweigh those of the few.

Good riddance.

Josh_Alexander

Done with you.

You realized that until now?

Josh_Alexander
GoT is a totally different thing to the MCU. It is more Adult for one thing...or at least it wast.

thumb up Can't really compare GoT with MCU lol.

Eon Blue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
thumb up Can't really compare GoT with MCU lol. Yes you can you unimaginative clod.

cdtm
Don't you mean unimaginative?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Don't you mean unimaginative? That is what I said, kid. Your troll games are tired.

Josh_Alexander
Yes you can you unimaginative clod.

They deal with completely different subjects...Are you feeling okay?

quanchi112
They deal with completely different subjects...Are you feeling okay? Both epic fantasy you idiot. You lack the vision, boy.

Josh_Alexander
Both epic fantasy you idiot. You lack the vision, boy.

Being epic fiction doesn't mean they are comparable!

They are epic fiction but deal with whole different concepts and backgrounds.

Stop making stuff up.

quanchi112
Being epic fiction doesn't mean they are comparable!

They are epic fiction but deal with whole different concepts and backgrounds.

Stop making stuff up. It is about which has the bigger cultural impact not that they are carbon copies. Reread the thread topic and quit being so dense your responses do not even apply.

Josh_Alexander
It is about which has the bigger cultural impact not that they are carbon copies. Reread the thread topic and quit being so dense your responses do not even apply.

Can't compare apples to oranges.

What's next, comparing John Wick with Gladiator? laughing out loud

You are that dumb.

quanchi112
Can't compare apples to oranges.

What's next, comparing John Wick with Gladiator? laughing out loud

You are that dumb. You can compare which film of those two had more cultural impact. You do understand what cultural impact even is.

Josh_Alexander
Well?

Where in here does it say anything about cultural impact.

Doesn't surprise me, knowing that you also tried to tamper with our BZ conditions.

quanchi112
Where in here does it say anything about cultural impact.

Doesn't surprise me, knowing that you also tried to tamper with our BZ conditions. Common sense by which is bigger means. Look I know you struggle with words,definitions, facts and wiping your own ass but come on.

Josh_Alexander
Common sense by which is bigger means. Look I know you struggle with words,definitions, facts and wiping your own ass but come on.

I know you are blind and don't know how to read your own thread guidelines, just don't make it that obvious.

#ShamedAgain

quanchi112
I know you are blind and don't know how to read your own thread guidelines, just don't make it that obvious.

#ShamedAgain You not grasping what bigger means proves my assessment of you to be correct.

Josh_Alexander
It is about which has the bigger cultural impact not that they are carbon copies. Reread the thread topic and quit being so dense your responses do not even apply.

I have read the topic guidelines, and nowhere did it say "cultural impact".

Ergo, you lied.

#ShameOnYou

quanchi112
I have read the topic guidelines, and nowhere did it say "cultural impact".

Ergo, you lied.

#ShameOnYou You do not understand English. We get it.

Lestov16
The MCU and GoT are very similar, in that they were both the biggest-ever franchises in their mediums of film and television, respectively, with unlimited budgets for superlative spectacles, both had massive universes with tons of likable characters, and both had decade-long storylines that made them pop culture events . GOT at it's best had far better writing than the MCU, but at it's worst was far more unwatchable than the lamest Marvel movie.

Of course the difference is in how both franchises concluded. Endgame, while not the best film ever, was still satisfying for the fans, whereas GoT final season was a nightmare to watch. What should be taken into account is that whereas the MCU is based off of Marvel Comics, which has a decades-old library of thousands of stories to adapt, GoT was based off an incomplete story by GRRM, so the MCU had it easier in terms of adapting from the source material vs having to create new plotlines. Also, the MCU is primarily a kids franchise, so it's plot holes are far more forgivable. That being stated, it definitely feels as though Kevin Feige is far more competent and faithful at adapting stories than D&D, not mention, Feige knows how to hire good directors, whereas GRRM's dumbass chose to hire D&D because they knew Jon's lineage.

So to summarize, the MCU wins because it's finale was (not great but) satisfying, whereas GoT's was godawful, but both franchises should be respected for being the undisputed titans of their entertainment mediums and putting on some of the best spectacles of the 21st century.

https://ibb.co/BTm3yff

John Murdoch
GoT threw all the character and story arc buildup out the window in the last two seasons.

Endgame delivered on every character and story arc they had built up since Steve wanted to get a dance with Peggy Carter.

Marvel wins again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.