Fad Acceptance Movement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Why are has the fad acceptance movement tricked people into thinking that tattoos, poor health and circus clown appearances is the new sexy?

Surtur
I thought maybe you meant fat acceptance, but then you're talking about tattoos, but then you said poor health which isn't a fad...

MythLord
It hasn't. It's just a movement that claims you shouldn't judge others based on a personal choice about what they eat or what they draw on their skin.

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
It hasn't. It's just a movement that claims you shouldn't judge others based on a personal choice about what they eat or what they draw on their skin.

Why is it okay to judge others for a bad tan, but not for tattoos?

Silent Master
Originally posted by MythLord

If you shouldn't judge people on their personal choices, what should you judge them on?

dadudemon
Remember when this same point was brought up repeatedly when the Gen-X teens were doing their Gen-X rebellion thing in the 80s with their mohawks, piercings, hairbands, etc.?

It's always a cycle.

Surtur
I still wanna know why body shaming is wrong unless it's against someone you disagree with politically...

Emperordmb
Real shaming is to be done with milkshakes... because that's totally not a ***** move or anything...

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Real shaming is to be done with milkshakes... because that's totally not a ***** move or anything...

I'm waiting/hoping for someone to toss a milkshake and then get knocked the f*ck out by the supporters of whoever they threw the milkshake at.

Blakemore
Nu males being nu males as always.

Putinbot1
Hi Fly

Blakemore
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Hi Fly Do people here actually think I'm FlyAttractor? haermm

Robtard
LoL @ the Trump defense force, can't say means things!

If someone were to get a dick tattoo on their face, I would laugh at them for it, but it's certainly their right to do it. Just like I laugh at a 70+ year old man who paints his face orange.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard

If someone were to get a dick tattoo on their face, I would laugh at them for it, but it's certainly their right to do it. Just like I laugh at a 70+ year old man who paints his face orange. So true.

Flyattractor
Lol @ the AnitTrumpTard saying that shit when it is HIS Side that believes in Safe Places..

And on the Actual Topic that was as usual Derailed by Robbies TrumpPhobia...

I am kind of surprised tats are still as popular as they are. By now I would think kids would be all in the "My Parents have Tats... I aint gonna do that" Stage of the Fad Nonsense.

Emperordmb
Say your mean things, just don't pour shit over people and act like it makes you virtuous tbh

BrolyBlack
I dont appriecitate this topic derailing into Trump talk. Please stay on topic, this has nothing to do with Trump, and the people who feel the need to talk about Trump at every turn are deranged idiots.

Flyattractor
Never gonna happen Bro'ster.

Flyattractor

If someone were to get a dick tattoo on their face, I would laugh at them for it, but it's certainly their right to do it. Just like I laugh at a 70+ year old man who paints his face orange.

Robbie has a Perm Case of TrumpPhobia. Sad Sad Little man.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Remember when this same point was brought up repeatedly when the Gen-X teens were doing their Gen-X rebellion thing in the 80s with their mohawks, piercings, hairbands, etc.?

It's always a cycle.

I don't recall a lot of Body Piercing in the 80's . Unless you Count ear rings. Body didn't really start until the mid/late 90's.

Emperordmb
Does anyone else find ear gauges really offputting?

BrolyBlack
This is why I dont come to the GDF anymore, because you ****ing idiots here cant talk about anything else besides Trump.

Flyattractor
Very True.

Much like how you can't go into the Movie Thread with out Quanchi ruining all of those discussions too.

KMC is Doomed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Does anyone else find ear gauges really offputting?

I don't care for them, the larger they are, the more offputting, imo

BrolyBlack
You can block Quan or chose not to engauge. When you cant have dicussion here without automatically "But Trump" then fck it.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You can block Quan or chose not to engauge. When you cant have dicussion here without automatically "But Trump" then fck it.

Maybe you should direct your rage towards the person who brought Trump into the topic?

BrolyBlack
This is why I dont come to the GDF anymore, because you ****ing idiots here cant talk about anything else besides Trump.

I did, this goes on everyone as well. Because no one can stop talking about Trump.

Flyattractor
Maybe you should direct your rage towards the person who brought Trump into the topic?

Well Gee. LOOK WHO DID IT FIRST!!!!!!!

Lol!!!!!

Robtard
I did, this goes on everyone as well. Because no one can stop talking about Trump.

It was your buddy Surt who brought up Trump with the "bad tan" comment.

Blakemore
It was your buddy Surt who brought up Trump with the "bad tan" comment. That was a response to MythLord. It was MythLord's fault!

Surtur

Actually my point wasn't that mean things can't be said, my point was that body shaming is an issue...unless it's Trump and calling him fat, orange, etc.

I don't care if you call him these things, but those who do cannot turn around and cry about fat shaming lol.

Of course you knew that was my point the entire time so I'm not sure why you pretended otherwise.

Robtard
You just can't but defend your special Dorito King..

IMO, if someone shames others themselves, then they open themselves up to similar attacks. Trump has done this; he seemingly loves shaming people, so it's fine to call him a 'hideously disgusting orange fart-nugget'.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually my point wasn't that mean things can't be said, my point was that body shaming is an issue...unless it's Trump and calling him fat, orange, etc.

I don't care if you call him these things, but those who do cannot turn around and cry about fat shaming lol.

Of course you knew that was my point the entire time so I'm not sure why you pretended otherwise. Because I'm your sock.

Or Fly's sock.

I forget.

Blakemore
(auto quote)[/quickquoteYou're a stupid cuckold soiboi who spends his time arguing with retards on a dead movie forum and still manage to lose every argument.....

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
(auto quote)

Learn to use the quote function, retard. How many socks and you still can't get this one thing right?

MythLord
Why is it okay to judge others for a bad tan, but not for tattoos?
I personally don't judge others for a bad tan.

The only people I'd mock are those who needlessly mock others.

Flyattractor

IMO, if someone shames others themselves, then they open themselves up to similar attacks. Trump has done this; he seemingly loves shaming people, so it's fine to call him a 'hideously disgusting orange fart-nugget'.

Robbie is the Quanche if GDF.

Or should that be SOCK?

Surtur

I actually don't care what people call him lol. It just strikes me as odd that some of those who call him names will be the same kind of people to cry about body shaming.

I personally agree, but also take fat shaming as one example. When we're told this is wrong it goes beyond simply "it's rude". It goes into the mental and physical impacts this has on the person and how it tends to make weight issues worse. You'd think folk with compassion wouldn't want that even with someone who is vulgar.

You'd also think people who profess to be better than Trump would wanna be...well, better than Trump lol.

Blakemore
This is the most retarded thread.

"you shouldn't mock others...... but it's okay to mock those who mock others"

This is even dumber than arguments for and against the death penalty.

Robtard
I actually don't care what people call him lol. It just strikes me as odd that some of those who call him names will be the same kind of people to cry about body shaming.

I personally agree, but also take fat shaming as one example. When we're told this is wrong it goes beyond simply "it's rude". It goes into the mental and physical impacts this has on the person and how it tends to make weight issues worse. You'd think folk with compassion wouldn't want that even with someone who is vulgar.

You'd also think people who profess to be better than Trump would wanna be...well, better than Trump lol.

Not sure why it's odd if you then agreed in your second paragraph.

Fat shaming is wrong and I generally don't agree with it. But if I see a fat person body shaming others and they get it in return, I find it hard to feel bad for them.

It's not hard to not be better than Trump, he set the bar beneath the floor.

Blakemore

Fat shaming is wrong and I generally don't agree with it. But if I see a fat person body shaming others and they get it in return, I find it hard to feel bad for them.

It's not hard to not be better than Trump, he set the bar beneath the floor. Learn what a double negative is, retard.

Surtur

It's not hard to not be better than Trump, he set the bar beneath the floor.

I gave a clear explanation why, but okay yes it isn't hard to be better than Trump. So it's weird when people fail to do so merely because of something Trump himself did lol.

Blakemore
I gave a clear explanation why, but okay yes it isn't hard to be better than Trump. So it's weird when people fail to do so merely because of something Trump himself did lol. The irony is they're copying Trump's bad behaviour.

Another ironic musing I have is how bad mouthing Trump is justified, putting Trump in a different category to everybody else, literally segregating Trump from the public. Kinda like... an emperor, if you will.

They've gone full Trump mode.

WTF, I hate Trump now!

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
The irony is they're copying Trump's bad behaviour.

Another ironic musing I have is how bad mouthing Trump is justified, putting Trump in a different category to everybody else, literally segregating Trump from the public. Kinda like... an emperor, if you will.

They've gone full Trump mode.

WTF, I hate Trump now!

They let Trump drag them down into the swamp, it's adorable.

Blakemore
Robtard? More like Trumptard!

Robtard
They let Trump drag them down into the swamp, it's adorable.

^Coming from somehow who voted for Trump, supports Trump and will vote for Trump again in 2020. laughing out loud

Blakemore
^Coming from somehow who voted for Trump, supports Trump and will vote for Trump again in 2020. laughing out loud *someone

Retard.

Surtur
^Coming from somehow who voted for Trump, supports Trump and will vote for Trump again in 2020. laughing out loud

You seem upset smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Robbie has a Perm Case of TrumpPhobia. Sad Sad Little man.

I don't recall a lot of Body Piercing in the 80's . Unless you Count ear rings. Body didn't really start until the mid/late 90's.

You're right. It exploded in popularity in the 90s. Started in the 70s but didn't start to explode into the early 90s.

thumb up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_piercing#Growing_popularity_in_the_West

TempAccount
Things which are detrimental to the well-being of society should be addressed and critiqued. Look at Japan.

It has one of the world's lowest unemployment rates, lowest population of obese/overweight people, longest life expectancy rate, etc.

Fat people are shamed. Everyone is conscientious about their weight and health. Universal healthcare can't work if everyone eats and lives like shit.

If you want to dye your hair pink and get tats I don't care. Laziness, poor physical condition is a problem to the productivity to society. People are so goddamn entitled in this day and age in the West. I already used the Japan incel example in the past.

Despite being the country with the most virgins/incels, you don't see Japanese people blaming society for it, going on rampages, etc. The productivity and well-being of society are prioritized before personal wants and needs. People aren't entitled there. All in contrast to the US and western societies. Spoiled young people.

gold slorg
Originally posted by TempAccount
Things which are detrimental to the well-being of society should be addressed and critiqued. Look at Japan.

It has one of the world's lowest unemployment rates, lowest population of obese/overweight people, longest life expectancy rate, etc.

Fat people are shamed. Everyone is conscientious about their weight and health. Universal healthcare can't work if everyone eats and lives like shit.

If you want to dye your hair pink and get tats I don't care. Laziness, poor physical condition is a problem to the productivity to society. People are so goddamn entitled in this day and age in the West. I already used the Japan incel example in the past.

Despite being the country with the most virgins/incels, you don't see Japanese people blaming society for it, going on rampages, etc. The productivity and well-being of society are prioritized before personal wants and needs. People aren't entitled there. All in contrast to the US and western societies. Spoiled young people. i'm a useless **** neeting half of the time and i agree smile

Tzeentch
This is why I dont come to the GDF anymore, because you ****ing idiots here cant talk about anything else besides Trump. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t661319.html

BrolyBlack
What did this thread have to do with Trump, please explain. In case you were to lazy to see, this topic is not about Trump, that one is

quanchi112
I thought maybe you meant fat acceptance, but then you're talking about tattoos, but then you said poor health which isn't a fad... Josh?

Flyattractor
I recall guys getting ear rings was a big thing in the early ninties...just those stupid little diamond studs tho...

I got a fish hook.

SamZED
Why are has the fad acceptance movement tricked people into thinking that tattoos, poor health and circus clown appearances is the new sexy?
Not sure what you mean by circus clown appearance, but agreed on poor health/fat. Tatoos are fine, some people find them hot. And they do look good when you're in shape.

Also, I don't believe that people are tricked into thinking that unhealthy is sexy. It's a small group of self patting people who want to show how nice and supportive they are or they take it too far in trying to prevent ridicule and fat shaming. Tends to come from far left people. Meanwhile, coservatives tend to get themselves all worked up over such things as if it's a new epidemic when it's not.

Flyattractor
Except that Conservatives really don't. That is just how they are Mis-Portrayed by their Haters on the Left.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
And you are WHOM's Sock again???

Blakemore
Eon is from California.....Rtard is from California.......

It's probably putinbot or Fly's sock I think.

Eon Blue

TempAccount
Originally posted by SamZED
Not sure what you mean by circus clown appearance, but agreed on poor health/fat. Tatoos are fine, some people find them hot. And they do look good when you're in shape.

Also, I don't believe that people are tricked into thinking that unhealthy is sexy. It's a small group of self patting people who want to show how nice and supportive they are or they take it too far in trying to prevent ridicule and fat shaming. Tends to come from far left people. Meanwhile, coservatives tend to get themselves all worked up over such things as if it's a new epidemic when it's not. Your avi/sig turns me on.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by TempAccount
Your avi/sig turns me on.

Weirdo. Why the hell would you say something like that?!

Flyattractor
Is that you Sybil?

Blakemore
You're doing a good job Eon......

TempAccount
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Weirdo. Why the hell would you say something like that?! Yours isn't bad either. What's her name? I'm into dark/emo types.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.