Will Trump be impeached? A poll!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Yay or nay?

dadudemon
Probably not.

Surtur
Even if dems try it the senate will never remove him and Trump will tout it as a victory lol.

Archaeopteryx
Originally posted by dadudemon
Probably not.

This, but even if he were impeached by the house the senate would never convict him.

What scares me is he will probably be re elected but there is hope that won't happen

Impediment
He won't be impeached.

#Trump2020

#MakeAmericaGreaterer

Surtur
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
This, but even if he were impeached by the house the senate would never convict him.

What scares me is he will probably be re elected but there is hope that won't happen

No need to be scared if he wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
No need to be scared if he wins. The guy is a wreck/liar/con man.

TempAccount
Nope.

gold slorg
no

which is sad lol, presidents and high ranking officials have been impeached for far less

usa losing its honor imo

TempAccount
ikr, just look at Park Geun-hye. Wish they would let her free.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. No, he won't be impeached. At least not successfully.

Sorry leftists, but you not liking someone is not grounds for impeachment.

Surtur
Originally posted by gold slorg
no

which is sad lol, presidents and high ranking officials have been impeached for far less

usa losing its honor imo

Yeah we had so much honor for getting buttmad a guy lied about getting blown. Back then impeachment was used for such pure reasons and it is unfortunate politicians are beginning to actually learn from their mistakes.

Putinbot1
I've voted he won't be, but Presidents who have been have done less to deserve it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I've voted he won't be, but Presidents who have been have done less to deserve it.

Oh really, rob? What is his crime exactly? Please enlighten me. Oh, that's right... he beat Hillary Clinton... and that is totally unforgiveable , am I right? Because it hurt you snowflake leftists' wittle baby feelings soooo much lol.

Surtur

It's not a bad thing politicians realize impeachment can be a yuge mistake. The democrats saw with Bill Clinton what happens when you impeach someone without the entire country being behind you on that issue.

That is why it shows all the dems screeching for impeachment do not truly understand what it means to put country before party. They want to cater to their rabid cult, it's all that matters. It's not a good thing when Nancy Pelosi is the one with the level head.

Robtard

Surtur

darthgoober
Oh he'll almost definitely be impeached... Dem's have been screaming for it since like 5 minutes after the election. That doesn't mean the process will be successful in the end with a republican controlled Senate, but it's fairly certain that the House will at least make a show of trying just to appease their voters.

eThneoLgrRnae
@robbie: leftists don't care if Hillary Clinton is dirty. Only that she'll get away with it. And unlike Trump, there is actual evidence that she broke the law. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh he'll almost definitely be impeached... Dem's have been screaming for it since like 5 minutes after the election. That doesn't mean the process will be successful in the end with a republican controlled Senate, but it's fairly certain that the House will at least make a show of trying just to appease their voters.

This is what Trump wants lol. The senate won't remove him and he'll tout that as a victory.

Putinbot1

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ rob thumbs-upping his own post w/one of his socks lol.

snowdragon
Time to point a finger at the Democrats for their Russia narrative, since the Mueller report Pelosi knows the Democrats would take a huge hit going after Trump.

Two years of media lies and democrat garbage has essentially given Trump a get out of jail card because of democrat and media antics.

Robtard
Who started the Mueller probe? Exactly, not the Democrats.

Robtard
Exactly thumb up

thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Who started the Mueller probe? Exactly, not the Democrats.

It doesn't matter who started it, it matters who people perceive as being responsible for it. The Democrats were to vocal for too long about Trump and Russia with certain congressional figures poisoning the well.

If Democrats had been more cautious they could have pressed Trump harder now but they played the early game (which helped their midterms) so it's not like they didn't get some wins from their shenanigans about the trump / russia collusion story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.