Genos vs Garou

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11135/111351056/6484264-057.png

Genos at max upgrades

vs

Garou (Fresh)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/be/b6/54/beb65484af97a759389e8accf7544312.jpg

carver9
Genos SHOULD win but he ways set himself up to lose.

Damborgson
Yeah I think Genos might take him. Because of blasting power if nothing else. But Garou is a slippery one, Jesus christ.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Genos SHOULD win but he would probably set himself up to lose.

Updated.

socool8520
Meh...I think Garou has it. He's fast which Genos has always had a problem with, and Garou's ability to basically evolve through each fight is hard to stop. The only people to really hand him his ass is Saitama, the head monster, and that Dog guy iirc. Genos just always seems to be a step below the stronger bad guys.

SSJGGogeta
Really depends on where we take Garou from. Current Garou, fresh, should utterly dominate Genos, superior firing power be dammed.

In their fight, Genos was fresh, and recently upgraded- Garou was beaten to tatters, and on deaths door after nonstop fighting superior enemies for like two days straight, with little more than a few minutes of rest. Then he still managed to damage Genos iirc, and escape from him.

His ability to evolve/adapt in combat makes him too much for Genos.

Eon Blue

NewGuy01
Garou's power fluctuates a lot over the course of the arc, so it probably depends on when they meet. Generally my money would be on Garou, since he has a tendency to rise to the occasion even when he's outmatched.

Estacado
Genos loses cause he loses almost every fight he appears in....haermm

NewGuy01
Come to think of it, the Garou from the OP's picture is from around when he held his ground against Orochi, no? What are you even doing, putting the guy who got one-punched by Gouketsu against him?

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Garou's power fluctuates a lot over the course of the arc, so it probably depends on when they meet. Generally my money would be on Garou, since he has a tendency to rise to the occasion even when he's outmatched.

Like he did against that dog guy he ran from? A class heros damage him and they are NOTHING to Genos. Genos should win.

Estacado
Watchdog Man is actually an S class hero....

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carver9
A class heros damage him and they are NOTHING to Genos. Genos should win.

Yeah, eight A class heroes with good compatibility and coordination were able to tag him. After he fought an S-class hero, and got punched by Saitama. Then he beat them anyways, while protecting a hostage, and then he held his own against Genos while poisoned. The version of Garou in the OP also got a fairly significant power boost after the aforementioned events. Genos stands no chance against him.

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, eight A class heroes with good compatibility and coordination were able to tag him. After he fought an S-class hero, and got punched by Saitama. Then he beat them anyways, while protecting a hostage, and then he held his own against Genos while poisoned. The version of Garou in the OP also got a fairly significant power boost after the aforementioned events. Genos stands no chance against him.

Who's talking about that fight? I'm talking about the fight where he was healthy and he fought 2 A class heros in the alley. One had a sling shot and shot him through the leg with a bullet and the other had a sword and he had to get stabbed through the hand to beat him. Hes a good fighter but Genos, Suiryu would rape him.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Watchdog Man is actually an S class hero....

Watchdog isnt the A class heros that I'm talking about that damaged him. Read above.

Eon Blue
Carver is deluded.

carver9
Everything I typed is the truth. Do I honestly need to post the scene. Also, gouketsu one punched Metal Bat as well. The same guy that Suiryu withstood a beating from.

Eon Blue

ares834
Garou thrashes Genos.

Damborgson
Genos has one shot mechanics though.

His knife, and the tar he can place behind him got when Garou takes him back pretty much insure he'll eat an incinerate to the face.

carver9
After his latest showing, Genos destroys him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.