Famous Anti-Trump Krassenstein Brothers permanetly banned on Twitter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fc/AGD_title_card.jpg

The famous ambiguously gay duo brothers have been permanently banned for operating fake accountslaughing out loud

Link

Link

Putinbot1
Who?

BrolyBlack
What?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fc/AGD_title_card.jpg

The famous ambiguously gay duo brothers have been permanently banned for operating fake accountslaughing out loud

Link

Link

I'm waiting for the inevitable vox/daily beast/slate article defending these actions.

BrolyBlack
TDB was the source dude.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
TDB was the source dude.

I know

Surtur
I'm laughing that they swore on their own graves that they didn't do this lol.

Surtur
They admit to operating other accounts, but say it was done to monitor threats against themselves lol. Oh anti-trumpers...always the victim.

BrolyBlack
Oh anti-trumperslaughing out loud

They will do anything for attention.laughing out loud

Well Im done posting here for today, two good things in the past 24 hours. A full declassifaction and now these two ***** boys got perma banned

TGIF

jaden_2.0
But but

Twitter don't evar bans duh libs

Silent Master
According to who?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
But but

Lol I get what you're trying to say, but there are a few problems with this. One is that it is said twitter is bias not that it never ever punishes liberals. The other thing is people complain when someone is banned and it is related to censorship, but here the apparent reason is fake accounts and purchasing account interactions.

Emperordmb
Are they the people who do nothing of note but wait by their computer for Trump to tweet so they can get brownie points for insulting him?

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Are they the people who do nothing of note but wait by their computer for Trump to tweet so they can get brownie points for insulting him?

I think so yes lol.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
But but

#gotem

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
#gotem

Nope, but he did try and it was admirable thumb up

For future reference: misrepresenting other peoples opinions is not any sort of victory. I realize in your brain it is, but for most adults it is not smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.