Most powerful politican in movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
I wonder who is the most powerful politician in movies? I'm talking about personal fighting power, not political power.

Both real and fictional are allowed. Has to be human nation leader even if he/she is not human.

BrolyBlack
Zod

ShadowFyre
Zod was rechnically the last of everything of kryptoniaan matters so

Disregard that. Peter Dinklage character in Xmen 4 or 5?

Slowpoke
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Zod

Human nation leader, thanks.

BrolyBlack
Abraham Lincoln

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I wonder who is the most powerful politician in movies? I'm talking about personal fighting power, not political power.

Both real and fictional are allowed. Has to be human nation leader even if he/she is not human.

Human?

Most powerful?

The first to come to my mind would be T'Challa.

stan5677
Palpatine

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by stan5677
Palpatine

I thought the same thinggg!! But OP said humans.

Flyattractor
/Thread....

https://i.imgur.com/BPrl2GI.gif

SquallX

juggerman
President Thomas J. Whitmore. With one speech, he defeated an intergalactic super threat

CaveDude33211
Palpatine

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I thought the same thinggg!! But OP said humans.

I agree - it's Palpatine - and Palpatine later rules over the Galactic Empire after he abolishes the Republic - and the Empire is pretty much a Human organization.

relentless1
Palpatine and he is human so he counts

Dramatic Gecko
Palpatine

I think you mean the Senate.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by relentless1
Palpatine and he is human so he counts

OP says Human Nation leader, which I assume means an Earth nation.

Otherwise yeah, Palpatine wins this hands down.

Bentley
Doctor Doom is technically a human politician and with his standard equipment he has some relevant punching power. Movie versions kind of blow though.

You can probably find another relevant competitor in anime adaptations as movies simply because characters can be vastly superhuman in power besides their races. I know there is at least an existing adaptation of Shin from Fist of the North star, but he's probably under Palpatine if we go by feats

HumbleServant
Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.