What is the biggest backfire of the year for the democrats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Video for Avenatti for President

Surtur
I chose Mueller failing. I mean...they REALLY had their hopes set on it lol. It's truly sad to see so many americans disappointed a president didn't collude with a foreign country.

They'd convinced themselves they were correct and everybody else was wrong. That's gotta suck smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I chose Mueller failing. I mean...they REALLY had their hopes set on it lol. It's truly sad to see so many americans disappointed a president didn't collude with a foreign country.

They'd convinced themselves they were correct and everybody else was wrong. That's gotta suck smile

Indeed. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur

But they also thought Avenatti was going to put Trump in jail. Who’s now in jail himself.laughing out loud

TempAccount
Mueller failing hands down given the build up and suspense only to reveal nothing.

cdtm
Are you implying Backfire is fat?

Broly the fat shamer.

BrolyBlack
Get a job brothumb up

Blakemore
Backfire is a rapist, not a democrat.

playa1258
Being democrats.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
But they also thought Avenatti was going to put Trump in jail. Who’s now in jail himself.laughing out loud

True, but they believed in Mueller way more. There was essentially a Mueller cult and they had a meltdown when Mueller did not deliver what they hoped.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by playa1258
Being democrats.
KEK You win.

dadudemon
Mueller didn't fail. He succeeded. What are you on about, again? He delivered exactly what he was supposed to do. How is that a fail? He was doing his job. The outcome is not his problem.

The only way Mueller would fail is if he didn't do a good job and didn't do a decent investigation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.