Now that Endgame is over which film are you most excited for this year?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Well?

steverules_2
Sonic the hedgehog...oh wait...

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Sonic the hedgehog...oh wait... I feel as if you might not be totally honest with me. Your sig reveals your desire.

BackFire
Rise of Skywalker.

Nemesis X
Godzilla. After that, Frozen 2.

Khazra Reborn
Godzilla, and Midsommar.

gold slorg
none tbh, i'm interested if dark phoenix will be okay, but no movies pull me 1/10 as hard as Endgame tbh

Flyattractor
In reality I was never excited for Endgame. Which is why I didn't see it, and won't.

Always been excited for Godzilla.

Eon Blue
Rise of Skywalker.

Flyattractor
Sadly the excietment for that franchise has also been put on the shelf.

Disney just sucks.

Drsoe08
Joker

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Drsoe08
Joker

Ditto

playa1258
Godzilla.

Josh_Alexander
SW Ep. 9
Far from home
Godzilla

Dr Will Hatch
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood/Toy Story 4/Frozen 2

BruceSkywalker
Godzilla

Far from Home

Rise of Skywalker

many others

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Yes it can. Take off your Shill Hat...Or shoud I say SOCK!?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes it can. Take off your Shill Hat...Or shoud I say SOCK!?

We all know Suicide Squad was your favorite movie ever, but do try to be more objective in the future.

Flyattractor
See. You are a prime example of how Modern People live in a a Fantasy World.

Eon Blue
See. You are a prime example of how Modern People live in a a Fantasy World.

You are projecting your insecurities on other people. Disney has supremely manhandled the competition in every aspect. Make mine Marvel.

Flyattractor
Shill Cuck. The Films are McDonalds Level Entertainment at best.

Sad to see people acting like these movies are their reasons for existing...

Oh and....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Hayashizaki/Pot-calling-kettle-black.png~original

Bentley
Endgame and films that get me excited in the same phrase lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by BackFire
Rise of Skywalker. thumb up
**** yes.

Then Zilla then Spider-Man.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gold slorg
none tbh, i'm interested if dark phoenix will be okay, but no movies pull me 1/10 as hard as Endgame tbh Oh for sure. Thanos only comes into our lives and then leaves us empty broken shells knowing we will never feel truly alive again.

quanchi112
See. You are a prime example of how Modern People live in a a Fantasy World. I am successful you are not. I bet you love the guy who refers to himself as a stable genius.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh for sure. Thanos only comes into our lives and then leaves us empty broken shells knowing we will never feel truly alive again. Sounds like you are describing Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sounds like you are describing Thanos. Thanos put the universe into a deep depression. What he did to Thor despite his own trials and tribulations shows the impact of a Thanos was truly more so than any villain. Quit being upset.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla>>>endgame>>>>everything else

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzilla>>>endgame>>>>everything else Thanos would beat the life out of the dumb lizard.

Darth Thor
thumb up
**** yes.

Ready to turn coat on Snoke and suck up to Palpatine now laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ready to turn coat on Snoke and suck up to Palpatine now laughing out loud

If Palpatine does come back, Quanchi will suicide.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Oh for sure. Thanos only comes into our lives and then leaves us empty broken shells knowing we will never feel truly alive again.

Josh got that right... Maybe we should put Quanchi on a Watch.. If he stops posting we should go check on him...in what....say 3, 5 months?

BruceSkywalker

imo, palpatine might just be sith holocron

ShadowFyre
Thanos would beat the life out of the dumb lizard.

Tell us about it in the Base Thanos Vs. Godzilla 2019 thread.

Flyattractor
Thanos is going to need a really REALLY Big Helicopter Blade Sword for that fight.

Josh_Alexander
Josh got that right... Maybe we should put Quanchi on a Watch.. If he stops posting we should go check on him...in what....say 3, 5 months?

laughing out loud

Imagine that, Thanos dying twice, Snoke being split in half and then Palpatine returning as the biggest baddest villain.

I don't think Quan will be able to handle it on his own.

Flyattractor
You can have First Watch Josh. Seeing has how you have the most free time seeing as how you quit KMC.....

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
imo, palpatine might just be sith holocron

I don't think they would emphasize that much on Sedious if he were to be a simple holocron.

Bentley
When Disney releases a Star Wars/Marvel crossover it'll be revealed that Palpatine manipulated Thanos since the very beginning eek!

quanchi112
Ready to turn coat on Snoke and suck up to Palpatine now laughing out loud Snoke is my favorite but I love abrams and cannot wait to see the film end. You think like a chick. Rots is my 2nd favorite film a character does not make a film great alone. You need to let go of my control over you. Nah, keep it in you. Let it rule you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
imo, palpatine might just be sith holocron D. Thor also thought Carol would be too fast for Thanos. Kid is an idiot sees one possibility and thinks its real.

quanchi112
Tell us about it in the Base Thanos Vs. Godzilla 2019 thread. Wait until I see the movie and be ready for Thanos to beat the shit out of him.

quanchi112
Josh got that right... Maybe we should put Quanchi on a Watch.. If he stops posting we should go check on him...in what....say 3, 5 months? Unlike you I have a life. I come and go as I please just like Thanos.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Bentley
When Disney releases a Star Wars/Marvel crossover it'll be revealed that Palpatine manipulated Thanos since the very beginning eek!

Haha! And that his real name all this time was Darth Titan, or as Palpatine called him "apprentice".

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Imagine that, Thanos dying twice, Snoke being split in half and then Palpatine returning as the biggest baddest villain.

I don't think Quan will be able to handle it on his own. Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain. Sidious is like a duplicitous female like political scumbag who might not even be alive. People are jumping to conclusions but we will find out this December. I told d. Thir thus film would knock it out of the park. He does not believe so. I will be right once again.

quanchi112
Haha! And that his real name all this time was Darth Titan, or as Palpatine called him "apprentice". Your jokes are cringe.

Flyattractor
Unlike you I have a life. I come and go as I please just like Thanos.

How many times did you go see Endgame again?

Josh_Alexander
Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain. Sidious is like a duplicitous female like political scumbag who might not even be alive. People are jumping to conclusions but we will find out this December. I told d. Thir thus film would knock it out of the park. He does not believe so. I will be right once again.

Lol! Thanos is a great villain, but when evil is concerned Sidious takes over pal.

quanchi112
How many times did you go see Endgame again? Many times.

quanchi112
Lol! Thanos is a great villain, but when evil is concerned Sidious takes over pal. Thanos killed his own daughter Sidious has never been shown in the films to love anyone. Just another selfish guy. Thanos resisted temptation he is on another level than Sidious. Sidious was beaten, cowardly, and hid behind his forces. I can see why you like him. Tries to run from fair fights.

Flyattractor
Many times.

Actual Number Please.

Thanos killed his own daughter Sidious has never been shown in the films to love anyone. Just another selfish guy. Thanos resisted temptation he is on another level than Sidious. Sidious was beaten, cowardly, and hid behind his forces. I can see why you like him. Tries to run from fair fights.

Gamora wasn't his daughter. She was a Kidnap Victim. Get your Facts Right. And He CRIED like a Big Purple Prune Baby when He did it....Some Villain!

And I seem to recall that You also have Claimed to be a Snoke Fan as well?

quanchi112
Actual Number Please.

Gamora wasn't his daughter. She was a Kidnap Victim. Get your Facts Right. And He CRIED like a Big Purple Prune Baby when He did it....Some Villain!

And I seem to recall that You also have Claimed to be a Snoke Fan as well? Beg and I will share.

That was his daughter. He viewed her as his daughter so it mattered to him. Sidious only cares about power. Yes he did showing just how far he was willing to go unlike Sidious who begged for mercy from an opponent. You know I am right.

Snoke is my facirurw Star Wars guy Thanos is my favorite guy acrosss all mediums. You are too dumb to converse with tbh.

ShadowFyre
Snoke is terrible but I have high hopes for this movie.

Flyattractor
No she Was NOT his daughter. The MCU made Thanos in to a SJW Punt.

And spending all your time and money at the movies is not very Indicative of you having A LIFE!

Much the Opposite actually.

quanchi112
Snoke is terrible but I have high hopes for this movie. Iyo but this film will deliver. I predicted this after TLJ. I believe.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Normies will support the most Meh of Products if it has the right title or banner.

AINT THAT RIGHT QUANCHIE The SHILLCUCKLORD!

Eon Blue
The most recent SW trilogy is the best thing in SW history, bar none. Snoke is infinitely superior to Sidious and the laughable Vader.

That said, Thanos and the MCU is leagues above the anything SW related. Thanos had substance and was not just some cookie cutter villain, but a force of nature. He won countless times. Eat it, DC shill boi.

Flyattractor
Ok Now I can't tell if you are being serious now or just doing a very bad job of Trolling and or Socking.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos killed his own daughter Sidious has never been shown in the films to love anyone. Just another selfish guy. Thanos resisted temptation he is on another level than Sidious. Sidious was beaten, cowardly, and hid behind his forces. I can see why you like him. Tries to run from fair fights.

A true villain loves nothing but himself.

Thanos is a villain under a perspective, but not trully evil.

Sidious is the embodiment of the Dark side.

Thanos is great, but Sidious is greater.

Eon Blue

Thanos is great, but Sidious is greater.

Wrong again as usual, Son of Fly.

Thanos showed depth unlike Sidious. He had complexity and layers and underneath it all he showed that he was a narcissist. Many more layers than the weak Sidious.

quanchi112
Yeah. Normies will support the most Meh of Products if it has the right title or banner.

AINT THAT RIGHT QUANCHIE The SHILLCUCKLORD! Normies and diehards. If you want to be a smash hit you need the normies. Who cares what you think? You are some loser online who gets his feelings hurt over Disney success.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
The most recent SW trilogy is the best thing in SW history, bar none. Snoke is infinitely superior to Sidious and the laughable Vader.

That said, Thanos and the MCU is leagues above the anything SW related. Thanos had substance and was not just some cookie cutter villain, but a force of nature. He won countless times. Eat it, DC shill boi. Yesssssss.........yesssssssssss

Josh_Alexander
Wrong again as usual, Son of Fly.

Thanos showed depth unlike Sidious. He had complexity and layers and underneath it all he showed that he was a narcissist. Many more layers than the weak Sidious.

laughing out loud

Thanos was a good guy, he wanted to save the universe.

Sidious is true evil. You are wrong Quan.

quanchi112

Thanos is great, but Sidious is greater. No, that is not true. You do not understand that there is no one way to define a villain. Thanos was above temptation, cared for others, sacrificed his most beloved showings the lengths he would go to Unlike Sidious who showed no sacrifice whatsoever.

Sidious is great if you like cowardly, feminine duplicitous types but seeing as how you are as cowardly as they get I see why you love him/her/shim.

Josh_Alexander
No, that is not true. You do not understand that there is no one way to define a villain. Thanos was above temptation, cared for others, sacrificed his most beloved showings the lengths he would go to Unlike Sidious who showed no sacrifice whatsoever.

Sidious is great if you like cowardly, feminine duplicitous types but seeing as how you are as cowardly as they get I see why you love him/her/shim.

Thanks for conceding. Thanos is just a misunderstood Hero.

The guy is soft hearted. HE CARES FOR OTHERS.

Pfff!

Sidious is evil incarnate.

quanchi112
Thanks for conceding. Thanos is just a misunderstood Hero.

The guy is soft hearted. HE CARES FOR OTHERS.

Pfff!

Sidious is evil incarnate. No, he is a villain. Feige, the Russos, etc. have said so. This is why debating with an idiot is pointless. You ignore the films, the obvious, the writers, directors noneof it matters. You are pretending a guy that killed the guy he raised to kill half the universe is a good guy.

Sidious is selfish like so many others. He cares for no one hence no real sacrifice. In the end Sidious begged and screamed like a ***** rather than accepting his fate. A true coward much like yourself hence you loving him.

Josh_Alexander
No, he is a villain. Feige, the Russos, etc. have said so. This is why debating with an idiot is pointless. You ignore the films, the obvious, the writers, directors noneof it matters. You are pretending a guy that killed the guy he raised to kill half the universe is a good guy.

Sidious is selfish like so many others. He cares for no one hence no real sacrifice. In the end Sidious begged and screamed like a ***** rather than accepting his fate. A true coward much like yourself hence you loving him.

So...Just because the directos and the movies depict Thanos as a villain, then he is?

laughing out loud Oh Quannie, your brain is trully that old.

Sidious is the better villain, get it over with.

quanchi112
So...Just because the directos and the movies depict Thanos as a villain, then he is?

laughing out loud Oh Quannie, your brain is trully that old.

Sidious is the better villain, get it over with. Yesssssss. Their intentions make the film a reality. If you want to pretend nothing matters and drool in the corner by all means be a dolt.

Nah. Sidious is weaker in all regards. Sidious is superficial, more cowardly, more feminine, more fearful, and could not accept his fate he just howled all the way down.

Josh_Alexander
Yesssssss. Their intentions make the film a reality. If you want to pretend nothing matters and drool in the corner by all means be a dolt.

Nah. Sidious is weaker in all regards. Sidious is superficial, more cowardly, more feminine, more fearful, and could not accept his fate he just howled all the way down.

Relativity elludes you. Thanos being a villain under his own film doesn't mean he is when compared to others.

Damn, I can count so many other villains who are more evil than Thanos.

Don't make me laugh.

quanchi112
Relativity elludes you. Thanos being a villain under his own film doesn't mean he is when compared to others.

Damn, I can count so many other villains who are more evil than Thanos.

Don't make me laugh. It means he is still a villain. He is not a hero. The guy tortured Nebula and was cruel af to her. You think he is a hero this sums you up about as perfectly as anything else. You are too stupid to talk to.

Forcing his beliefs on an entire universe, killing his own daughter to do so is more evil than careless acts of a feminine man.

Josh_Alexander
It means he is still a villain. He is not a hero. The guy tortured Nebula and was cruel af to her. You think he is a hero this sums you up about as perfectly as anything else. You are too stupid to talk to.

Forcing his beliefs on an entire universe, killing his own daughter to do so is more evil than careless acts of a feminine man.

He is evil to an extent, but is dwarved by beings like Sedious.

quanchi112
He is evil to an extent, but is dwarved by beings like Sedious. So now you are saying he is not a hero. You have no idea what the hell you are on about. You concede to the rest. Thanos is the villain of the MCU far bigger than the galactic chump known as Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-, kid.

Eon Blue
He is evil to an extent, but is dwarved by beings like Sedious.

Nah, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Thanos has more complexity than that ridiculous Sidious. He was a feminine selfish excuse for a villain who got tossed down a tube.

Josh_Alexander
So now you are saying he is not a hero. You have no idea what the hell you are on about. You concede to the rest. Thanos is the villain of the MCU far bigger than the galactic chump known as Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-, kid.

He is an anti-hero and a hero depending on your perspective.

He wanted to save the universe. Sidious wanted power and cared for no one else.

Sidious is a real villain.

quanchi112
He is an anti-hero and a hero depending on your perspective.

He wanted to save the universe. Sidious wanted power and cared for no one else.

Sidious is a real villain. No one who tortures one daughter kills another binding her soul to the stone and kills half the universe is an anti hero. Josh, you are beyond hope. You are painfully stupid.

Sidious believes he rules the galaxy for the benefit of himself and the rest of the galaxy. Small time guy who is lesser than Thanos in every way that matters.

Josh_Alexander
No one who tortures one daughter kills another binding her soul to the stone and kills half the universe is an anti hero. Josh, you are beyond hope. You are painfully stupid.

Sidious believes he rules the galaxy for the benefit of himself and the rest of the galaxy. Small time guy who is lesser than Thanos in every way that matters.

He cried before killing his daughter. Thanos has a soft heart.

Poor Quan, reality eludes him.

Either way, Sidious is the most evil one.

Thanos would be his apprentice.

Later Old man.

quanchi112
He cried before killing his daughter. Thanos has a soft heart.

Poor Quan, reality eludes him.

Either way, Sidious is the most evil one.

Thanos would be his apprentice.

Later Old man. So if you have emotion that means you are a hero? He still did it showing he is a villain. No one says he is a hero except you or dummies. The intent was clear.

Sidious is the weaker more cowardly villain. Right up your alley. We never saw Sidious kill anyone he cared about in the films therefore he loses.

Adam Grimes
Who does eon blue/Quan think he's fooling?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Who does eon blue/Quan think he's fooling? Says the guy who did not know what GoT meant. You are not enough of a nerd to be accepted here.

Adam Grimes
I'm as nerd as it gets, my friend!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm as nerd as it gets, my friend! You are grunt level. Sorry you do not get into the exclusive club.

-Pr-
Well?

Star Wars. Regardless of how crap I thought TLJ was, it's the final "main" Star Wars film. It's a big deal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Star Wars. Regardless of how crap I thought TLJ was, it's the final "main" Star Wars film. It's a big deal. It should be awesome but it is time to move on in new directions past episode 9 for a while.

-Pr-
It should be awesome but it is time to move on in new directions past episode 9 for a while.

Well yeah... It'd be disastrous trying to tap the same well after episode 9. Expand or die, etc.

quanchi112
Well yeah... It'd be disastrous trying to tap the same well after episode 9. Expand or die, etc. Star Wars fanbase is so toxic over anything connected to the Skywalkers best to move on. Wretched fanbase if you ask me. Not all but a loud minority that ruined it for the rest.

-Pr-
Ruined it how, exactly? I would have thought you'd be the first person to say that you won't let other fans of something dictate your enjoyment of something. It's not like Disney cares what most of the fans of the older stuff want either.

The only people with the power to ruin anything are the people running Star Wars, and TLJ, as bad as it was, didn't kill SW. Solo under-performing didn't kill Star Wars. If it was public response that got Rian Johnson away from doing Episode 9, then that has to be seen as a net benefit, I would imagine.

Eon Blue
The original SW trilogy paled in comparison to the latest. Better story, better effects.

Darth Thor
it's the final "main" Star Wars film. It's a big deal.

I mean the final main saga film already happened 14years ago. This is just Disney treading the same ground claiming this is now the end of the 9 episodes, after their own sequel story failed to get the traction they were hoping for.

But hey between bringing Palpatine back and setting up a possible KOTOR trilogy, they are Trying to win over the fan base. Ill give them that.

Star Wars fanbase is so toxic over anything connected to the Skywalkers best to move on. Wretched fanbase if you ask me.

Yeah blame the fans. Dont blame Disney for repeating ANH/the OT, but then crapping on OG characters.

Typical Disney shill.

quanchi112

quanchi112
I mean the final main saga film already happened 14years ago. This is just Disney treading the same ground claiming this is now the end of the 9 episodes, after their own sequel story failed to get the traction they were hoping for.

But hey between bringing Palpatine back and setting up a possible KOTOR trilogy, they are Trying to win over the fan base. Ill give them that.

Yeah blame the fans. Dont blame Disney for repeating ANH/the OT, but then crapping on OG characters.

Typical Disney shill. I blame the fans for crying and ruining it. The fans complained about the prequels too and that did not rehash anything. If you actually were honest and looked in the mirror to understand you are part of the problem with your constant negativity and anti Disney stance then we could get somewhere. Enjoy less Star Wars you dope. I on the order hand am disgusted. I will enjoy the new films when they eventually come. Just lucky I have my MCU every year for the foreseeable future. Superior fanbase.

-Pr-

Flyattractor
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gE1tGxUjgRljdSw/giphy.gif

BruceSkywalker
hobbs and shaw

toy story 4

angel has fallen

Darth Thor

It would be nice if you followed your own advice.

Blaming Star Wars fans for Disney's ineptitude doesn't help anyone.

Yup thumb up

Esau Cairn
The original SW trilogy paled in comparison to the latest. Better story, better effects.

Paled in comparison?

It was a ground breaking franchise for its time.

Better story?
Nah Disney's juz bleeding what works.

Better effects?
Yeah that's called technology. It happens over time.

It's like saying your mom was a better lay than you'll ever be. wink

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Paled in comparison?

It was a ground breaking franchise for its time.

Better story?
Nah Disney's juz bleeding what works.

Better effects?
Yeah that's called technology. It happens over time.

It's like saying your mom was a better lay than you'll ever be. wink

Nah. More useless drivel from King Cuck.

The new trilogy is better in every way: story, effects, characters, plot. Snoke is a superior villain to Palpatine and had complexity. Vader was a useless man in a walking deathbed. Try to be more objective in your assessments next time.

Esau Cairn
Try to sound less Quanish next time you wanna add something interesting to the table.

LOL

Snoke a better villain than Palp?
Yeah that's why he died a hilarious death & Palp's coming back!

BrolyBlack

The new trilogy is better in every way: story, effects, characters, plot. Snoke is a superior villain to Palpatine and had complexity. Vader was a useless man in a walking deathbed. Try to be more objective in your assessments next time.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
lol.

It would be nice if you followed your own advice.

Blaming Star Wars fans for Disney's ineptitude doesn't help anyone. Their grumbling and hatred of the directors, actors clearly resonated. It is a vile toxic fanbase. Ask George Lucas this is not just exclusive to Disney.

quanchi112

The new trilogy is better in every way: story, effects, characters, plot. Snoke is a superior villain to Palpatine and had complexity. Vader was a useless man in a walking deathbed. Try to be more objective in your assessments next time. Bullseye.

Eon Blue

Esau Cairn
Bullseye.

Hey Eon, is Bullseye the equivalent to PinkEye in Texas?

Dirty dirty Quan embarrasment

quanchi112
Hey Eon, is Bullseye the equivalent to PinkEye in Texas?

Dirty dirty Quan embarrasment Quit begging for my attention and stick to the topic. Rise of Skywalker for me. Hands down.

Esau Cairn
Quit begging for my attention and stick to the topic.

LOL

You jumped in a conversation I was having with your lackey.

Stop begging for my attention.

quanchi112
LOL

You jumped in a conversation I was having with your lackey.

Stop begging for my attention. You brought up my glorious name you cuck. I answered the thread question you came in here for nonsense.

Eon Blue
You brought up my glorious name you cuck. I answered the thread question you came in here for nonsense.

thumb up

-Pr-
Their grumbling and hatred of the directors, actors clearly resonated. It is a vile toxic fanbase. Ask George Lucas this is not just exclusive to Disney.

Part of the Star Wars fanbase is shitty. Yes, we been knew this.

Yet, it's the same Star Wars fanbase that when Attack of the Clones came out (ie the worst Star Wars movie ever), went to see it enough that it made 600 million dollars at the box office. They're the same people that bought up all the toys and collectables, and they're the same people that turned out to see The Force Awakens and Rogue One in their droves.

People can pretend that it's some "loud minority" all they like (which imo is lunacy), or they can accept that maybe, just maybe... TLJ just wasn't very good.

But I digress. I've gone off topic enough already.

quanchi112
Part of the Star Wars fanbase is shitty. Yes, we been knew this.

Yet, it's the same Star Wars fanbase that when Attack of the Clones came out (ie the worst Star Wars movie ever), went to see it enough that it made 600 million dollars at the box office. They're the same people that bought up all the toys and collectables, and they're the same people that turned out to see The Force Awakens and Rogue One in their droves.

People can pretend that it's some "loud minority" all they like (which imo is lunacy), or they can accept that maybe, just maybe... TLJ just wasn't very good.

But I digress. I've gone off topic enough already. So you agree with my point.

Basically you are now crediting the wurst part of the fanbase with the box office excusing there bad behavior. They are a self entitled bunch of crybabies who believe their perception and ideas somehow make it ok to attack people irl because they did not like a film.

TLJ was great imo but it is all subjective and you are missing the point. Whether it is great or terrible does not excuse their behavior. 1.3 billion was the most any film took in that year at the box office. If you want less Star Wars and to hate Disney our of some misguided attempt to lash back mission accomplished. Less Star Wars has been achieved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.