Gog Vs Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demon of Heaven
Kingdom Gog Vs Original Magus w/soul gem?

abhilegend
Gog would one-shot Magus

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gog would one-shot Magus

C'mon, no way

abhilegend
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
C'mon, no way
Yes way. This isn't comicvine, Magus is utterly unimpressive.

Putinbot1
Abhi is correct, this is almost spite.

Demon of Heaven
Ok been a long time since I read original warlock series but some of the things I recall are...

Being more powerful the pre/res Thanos
This is someone that Thanos actually worried about and planned for because he was that big of a threat.

Reality warping some/powerful illusions
Said to have high end magics taught to him by Chaos/order themselves on top of his own innate cosmic power.
Mental/soul powers

Plus the soul gem itself which can be a trump card via soul rip or even just drawing on its own massive cosmic power

I feel he's getting down played here a bit.

abhilegend
Ok been a long time since I read original warlock series but some of the things I recall are...

Being more powerful the pre/res Thanos
This is someone that Thanos actually worried about and planned for because he was that big of a threat.

Reality warping some/powerful illusions
Said to have high end magics taught to him by Chaos/order themselves on top of his own innate cosmic power.
Mental/soul powers

Plus the soul gem itself which can be a trump card via soul rip or even just drawing on its own massive cosmic power

I feel he's getting down played here a bit.
And this is supposed to be what, impressive? Pre resurrection Thanos wasn't all that impressive to begin with and that's the only thing Magus is known for.

Gog was beyond combined power of Quintessence. Quite frankly, this is just spite.

Demon of Heaven
Being above combined Quintessence is something I hear thrown out there with him but that was never even stated or shown really IMO

Senor Cage
Gog.

MrMind
Gog

abhilegend
Being above combined Quintessence is something I hear thrown out there with him but that was never even stated or shown really IMO
Just like Magus feats you mean.

Galan007
Gog one-shots honestly.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Gog one-shots honestly. thumb up

It's hard to argue against his one-shot stuff capability - to the point that the overall picture on his standing compared to the Quintesence and whatnot doesn't really matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.