Doom's Brain in Juggernaut vs Batman's Brain in the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Some Deity put Victor's mind, consciousness, etc. into a fully-powered classic Juggernaut and did the same with Bruce's mind into a fully-powered Hulk ( and dropped them both into a KMC Forum match for the fate of their respective universe

No BFR. No Prep.

Who figures out what's going on first? Who wins the battle? Does Bruce's superiority in h2h match Doom's potential with the mystic stuff?

DarkSaint85
Doom wins this, for me. That direct line to Cyttorrak is no joke... Especially since Cain HAS done some magic before. Now, we have a bona fide magician in charge....

Putinbot1
But the Hulk with Batmans Martial arts skills!!!!

Quick Freeze

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doom wins this, for me. That direct line to Cyttorrak is no joke... Especially since Cain HAS done some magic before. Now, we have a bona fide magician in charge....

This plus the fact that he can't hurt juggs at all

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Putinbot1
But the Hulk with Batmans Martial arts skills!!!!

LOL i totally missed this earlier. This is what I'm talking about!

Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
This plus the fact that he can't hurt juggs at all

Maybe he could call in a drone to drop off the ol' Bat Utility Belt and gas him!

Maybe. Could Bruce somehow summon his belt without any of his actual tech handy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.