Dungeons & Dragons cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Hank, Eric, Diana, Presto, Sheila, Bobby, Uni, Dungeon Master, Venger, and Tiamat all return in live-action to advertise the Renault Kwid Outsider in this Brazilian commercial.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kC9-bfsNne8

This commercial is as incredible as it was random and unexpected. I never would have thought a modern commercial would be based on such an obscure, old cartoon.

cdtm
clap

Flyattractor
Why can't we get a Movie of this D&D Version?

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why can't we get a Movie of this D&D Version?

You watched it, too?

The shield guy, Eric (Voice by Don Most, A.K.A. Ralph on Happy Days) was awesome. He was always being shot down by everyone, but he always made the most sense.

Robtard
Originally posted by riv6672
Hank, Eric, Diana, Presto, Sheila, Bobby, Uni, Dungeon Master, Venger, and Tiamat all return in live-action to advertise the Renault Kwid Outsider in this Brazilian commercial.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kC9-bfsNne8

This commercial is as incredible as it was random and unexpected. I never would have thought a modern commercial would be based on such an obscure, old cartoon.

That was awesome nostalgia

riv6672
Glad you guys liked it thumb up

cdtm
ClLLEsLCFbc

Fandub version didn't take long.

riv6672
oh thats cool! big grin

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
You watched it, too?

The shield guy, Eric (Voice by Don Most, A.K.A. Ralph on Happy Days) was awesome. He was always being shot down by everyone, but he always made the most sense.

You mean the Commercial or the Old Toon? I got the DVD of the Old Toon. Love IT! Grew up on watching it. Venger is in my top 10 of Fav Cartoon Baddies. Only Complaint about it would be that the Venger looked kinda like a guy with white pankcake batter on his Face. Tiamat rocked tho.

Originally posted by Robtard
That was awesome nostalgia

Nah... That was just PLAIN AWESOME!

Jmanghan
RANGER... WARRIOR... MAGIC USER...

ACROBAT...

greyterme
i like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.