New Superhero Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M0vieBuff
What do you think is gonna be the next superhero movie stick out tongue ?

M0vieBuff
I'm thinkin the Fantastic Four

duffy
next one annouced????
yeah fantastic four and i think ghost rider is planned.
but i think there will be loads and loads of comic films cause they all seem to be doing really well.
Which is great cause most are great(not spiderman)smile

Kyle Raynar
iron man would be nice or a green lantern movie

M0vieBuff
green lantern WOULD be cool

Mitsubishi Beat
E.W. just had a small article about a Wonder Woman movie in the making. Sarah Michelle Gellar is rumored to play Diana Prince.

Mitsubishi Beat
Live-action Transformers movie's also in the mix. That should turn out interesting.

Metroplex
Yeah i read on IGN that there they finish making a scene where Ghost rider rides his motor cycle at full speed and blows up the all the windows

green33
the best would be All super heroes like eric bana as the hulk and Hugh Jackman as wolverine they should come together and make a movie between good and evil Marvel heros

JRatT12
i think the fantastic for would be cool but i would like to see THEY FLASH somewhere he is a great charcter. Very funny...

BOPRecruit 16
i heard that these marvel comics are coming to screen: silver surfer, iron man, fantastic four, ghost rider, .....uh, there was more but i'm failing to remember

Morph
The Flash already had movies and a TV show.

TedO
I think what they should do is slowly get a bunch of comic movies going, then throw the Onslaught storyline in there, and have all the comic heros combine to have to take him out.

DemonicGambit
I know that they're making Punisher into a movie, the poster looks really cool too. Hopefully they won't mess this one up.

I would like to see the Teen Titans or Young Justice with a movie...aw call me a sucker for the understudy of mainstream hero's.

P-NuT
Green Lantern would be insane! Maybe a movie with 2 superheroes teaming up to fight a common enemy.

Any ideas?

DemonicGambit
I think it would be cool to see a team-up movie. But not a traditional one, like Batman and Superman. I mean, at one point in the comic's they were friends!

We need two people who have never and will never get along. Like Green Lantern and Green Arrow. That would be cool, but I think they already have a comic were they have to work together dispite their differences. I'm not sure.

Rogue Jedi
ghost rider would be awesome. so would rai.

DemonicGambit
God news there, Ghost Rider's gettin' its own movie, I think its coming out in 06' or 07'

borgasm???
does anyone think that they should give a villain his own movie?
i wanna see the joker's origin and misadventures/antics/shenanigins and goings on.

DemonicGambit
Yeah, that would be cool. But they might not do The Joker since he's supposed to be dead in Batman Movie Universe thing. But that would be cool. The Joker's one of the best villians out there.

borgasm???
joker, or venom... yep

borgasm???
i still think they should do another movie of the mask; not a jim carrey family movie, but one more like the comics, where the mask is more like an addictive drug, with lethal consequences and bad language and what not.

Superman5452
I think in Batman prt5 they should have Micheal Keton as batman again and he fights The Mad-Hatter played by Adam Sandler and the Mad-Hatter clones the Joker played by Jack of course and Mr. J meets Harvey. And how did ipkiss die in the mask comic?

Metroplex
Adam sandler as the Mad hatter??? laughing out loud Well its worth a try. Ipkiss died??? I dont collect the mask comic so i dont really know.

MaverickIce
Batman part 7: Hush the Movie!!!

BOPRecruit 16
when i was little, i saw that old show, plus the old hulk show. can't remember much, i was so young then after all. well,. that's not all true. i just can make out the parts where they got their powers.

CaptainInsano
Like 2 years ago I heard a rumor that their might be a Batman vs. Superman movie and Josh hartnett was gonna be superman. I haven't heard anything since thank God I might kill myself if Joshieboy is superman

BOPRecruit 16
those rumours have been put to sleep. there isn't going to be a batz vs. sup movie. josh didn't want the part of the man of steel. ashton had almost won the role of clark kent. *gags*

moon_wolf
hey i think lady death is going to be the next super heroine and she has the best plot to her story line but i think all the other characters r great to
late
moon_wolf

BOPRecruit 16
yes, she is, but i don't think she ever becomes one. or did she?

Neo_Version 7
The next comic book movie would have to be The Ultimates or Avengers coz' that's really gonna kick ass. Probably not gonna happen though because of the rights of different companies.

BOPRecruit 16
i don't read that many of the old comics. who are the ultimates?

ragesRemorse
..........got the perfect idea for the next superhero movie...............
they should just let reeves be superman, tie a little cap on the back of his wheel chair and have micheal j fox wheel him around as he shakes uncontrollably, call it superman flies again and at the end of the movie throw reeves off of a building signifying the flies again part, it would be beautifull yet tragic as he slams into the ground, man that movie would make millions and do a fade out with micheal j fox having a seizure on the ground you could even throw in a to be continued on that son of a bit*h PERFECT

Morph
That....is the BEST IDEA I'VE EVER ****ING HEARD!

moon_wolf
so has anyone got any lady death comics that they still
i have some of the comic cards or has anyone drawn a lady death pic and sent it in whistle whistle

They shoould Do and Iron Man with War Machine movie. AND and Green Lantern with Superman movie. And a JLA movie, Those would be the hottest movies ever! EVER!

kalantiaw
iron man would be bad ass... that's a lot of f***ing fir power... especially with war machine... and i would love to see a live action transformers movie... i'm not saying it's gonna be great, just interesting...

Asian Hulk
ALI LANDRY IS DIANA PRINCE
a. k .a WONDER WOMAN
-----------------------------------
wait for the Wonder Woman movie soon!!!!!

Lag
BOPRecruit 16> Have you heard of Ultimate Spider-man or Ultimate X-Men, well the Ultimates are the Ultimate Avengers just called "The Ultimates"

Which by the way would be the freakin coolest movie. The Ultimates is quickly becoming my favorite comic, next to Spidey and Spawn. Hellboy is also a movie now I've already seen a trailer of it on "Coming Attractions" on E! There's also a picture of Hellboy on this site somewhere, it looks bad ass. I've seen a trailer for Punisher in a movie, too. I don't remember which movie it was, but it wasn't that good of a trailer although it got the point across that he's a bad-ass. I think I read somewhere, probably in a Spawn comic, that the next Spawn movie is going to happen.

Has anybody here seen the crappy Fantastic Four movie. It's a B rate movie, if that, that my friend found at a FleeMarket and bought it for his brothers B-day. It's funny as hell production wise, but I think it was made to show that the guy who made it could do it and now he's getting lot's of maney to make the real one. In it the fantastic four fight Dr. Doom and it's the cheesiest thing ever. Find it, watch it. You'll have fun. I have also seen a small Silver Surfer movies. It's a short that was done for the same reason. You don't see the Surfer untill the end, but when you do he actually looked pretty cool. I can't wait for the real one. I saw the Silver Surfer short online so search for it. I'll ask my friend where it is and post it here.

Linkalicious
They already made a Punisher movie and i think it starred Dolf Lundren. That guys huge so it worked, but a remake with modern special effects and a different story line would be sweet. Check that....it WILL be sweet.

Linkalicious
I heard the next marvel movie (after spiderman 2) is going to be the Fantastic Four. I'd personally like to see Venom in Spiderman 3 and maybe introduce Carnage in Spiderman 4. But i don't think they should rush out Spidey movies like they did with the Batman movies. I also like the idea of Iron Man, but they'd have to introduce War Machine in part 2 because War Machine pwns with all his weaponry.

Lag
Yeah the first Punisher didn't even have the Skull on his chest. By the way you mean will be sweet, I've already seen a trailer for it.

Eidolon
The new Punisher movie is suppose to come out this summer

Just to to
http://www.punisher-movie.com/punisher_trailers/
And you can check out both of the trailers they got so far.

Looking pertty good I think.

samhain
I'd like to see more DC comics brought to the screen, HITMAN, PREACHER, ENIGMA, etc.

Wolfie
I'm waiting for Ant Man!! Woohoo!!! Just kidding, worst idea ever, Ant Man movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.