Abraxas & Marquis of Death Vs Lucifer & Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demon of Heaven
Hmmmmmmmm?

Was trying to find a good battle for angels thought this would be good.

xJLxKing

DeadpoolXXX
t2. almost a spite thread.

Senor Cage
Michael solos, IMO.

Demon of Heaven
I feel people almost use there real life beliefs with the brothers, lol. Likes its a affront to say they could be beaten cause there.the.two most powerful people in existence minus God/Jesus, period. At the very least a little subconsciously

Cause with vertigo(and DC in general) the presence is only the creator of only a single multiverse with there infinite Universes and Michael/Lucifer are the top.powers within said multiverse.

There top feats are creating multiverse and being able to withstand multiversal buster.

Abraxas was able to survive multiversal buster. Multiversal buster and then rebuilt multiverse was needed just to put him back into his prison of sorts within multiEternity cause they could not destroy him.

MOD was someone that could control multiEternity like a plaything.

So what am I not getting here? I could see the brothers possible winning but this is indeed a battle

zopzop
T1 all day every day.

DeadpoolXXX
abraxas is a nonfactor. he was beaten by mutliversal power. michael and lucifer are each multiversal.

MOD is crazily overrated. it was never implied that he controled multieternity,and never once displayed true multiversal power. he wielded multiuniversal power at best.

MrMind
either of team 2 solos

abhilegend
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
I feel people almost use there real life beliefs with the brothers, lol. Likes its a affront to say they could be beaten cause there.the.two most powerful people in existence minus God/Jesus, period. At the very least a little subconsciously

Cause with vertigo(and DC in general) the presence is only the creator of only a single multiverse with there infinite Universes and Michael/Lucifer are the top.powers within said multiverse.

There top feats are creating multiverse and being able to withstand multiversal buster.

Abraxas was able to survive multiversal buster. Multiversal buster and then rebuilt multiverse was needed just to put him back into his prison of sorts within multiEternity cause they could not destroy him.

MOD was someone that could control multiEternity like a plaything.

So what am I not getting here? I could see the brothers possible winning but this is indeed a battle Originally posted by zopzop
T1 all day every day.
laughing out loud

CatL18
I highly doubt Brothers are still in the throne of DC top tier though, Either of them solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.