Did Mueller find Trump guilty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes or no? smile

Robtard
Coping thread

/thread

eThneoLgrRnae
^Lol. Look who's talking about coping. Pot, meet kettle.

Surtur
If this is coping then the poll about if he exonerated Trump also is...

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
If this is coping then the poll about if he exonerated Trump also is...

Yep, which is why I posted the exact same thing robbie just did in that thread.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's sad that leftists don't realize everyone has a right to presumption of innocence. They have to be proven guilty, not the other way around.

And don't come at me w/that bs "yeah, but it's not a trial! Her derp."

Doesn't matter if it's a trial or not. Just because it's a not a trial doesn't mean that suddenly the person is guilty until proven innocent lmao. If you think differently then, by all means, please show me where it is written in the law that that is the case. I'll be waiting. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's sad that leftists don't realize everyone has a right to presumption of innocence. They have to be proven guilty, not the other way around.

And don't come at me w/that bs "yeah, but it's not a trial! Her derp."

Doesn't matter if it's a trial or not. Just because it's a not a trial doesn't mean that suddenly the person is guilty until proven innocent lmao. If you think differently then, by all means, please show me where it is written in the law that that is the case. I'll be waiting. smile

^ Literally from the people who are still screaming "Lock her up!". Oh Trumpers, laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
So.. you got nothing then... yeah, that's what I thought.

Thanks fror playing, anyway! big grin

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, and Hillary's case is completely different from Trump's and you damn well know it. Comey admitted she lied to the FBI, used a private server for government business, destroyed devices with hammers, and deleted subpoenaed emails and yet still he chose not to charge her. In fact, he even cleared her before he even formally started investigating! LOL.

It's like saying "yeah, this guy killed the victim, however, we're not going to charge him anyway!" laughing out loud

Surtur
Also I don't think people truly wanted her thrown in jail with no due process. It was just these people thought she was guilty, and "Put her on trial and then once found guilty lock her up!" isn't as easy to chant as "lock her up!".

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Also I don't think people truly wanted her thrown in jail with no due process. It was just these people thought she was guilty, and "Put her on trial and then once found guilty lock her up!" isn't as easy to chant as "lock her up!".

Oh yeah... of course. She should've and most certainly would've been entitled to a fair trial just like anyone else despite how much I loathed her... and still do pretty much. wink

Putinbot1
Oh yeah... of course. She should've and most certainly would've been entitled to a fair trial just like anyone else despite how much I loathed her... and still do pretty much. wink Fair play for saying everyone deserves a fair trial if it gets that far, I feel the same about Trump. thumb up

quanchi112
Yes or no? smile Triggered.

Bashar Teg
is OP a phaggot?

Yes✓
No

BrolyBlack
Oh anti trumperslaughing out loud

Emperordmb
Okay neither of the answers are accurate.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Okay neither of the answers are accurate.

thumb up

I vote for EmperorDMB for GDF mod.

Patient_Leech
It wasn't Mueller's job to find him guilty or not guilty. He was to investigate and present evidence and findings.

But he did make perfectly clear that his findings did not exonerate him of wrongdoing.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Oh anti trumperslaughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yeah, they're quite pathetic and delusional thinking he's going to be removed from office and perhaps even go to prison. laughing

Emperordmb
What I meant more so than the Mueller being a floppy noodle was that, no Mueller didn't find Trump guilty, and I honestly don't believe he is guilty. At the same time though, there was behavior on Trump's part that I consider to be immoral, but neither criminal or impeachable.

Hence, Mueller didn't find Trump guilty and IMO he's not guilty, but at the same time I don't think "Trump did absolutely nothing wrong" is an accurate characterization.

BrolyBlack
Mueller pulled a Comey

Emperordmb
Well... at least we know from Mueller's mouth that Comey wasn't trying to obscure the top secret shit that PROVES Trump is a criminal.

BrolyBlack
Mueller and Comey are two peas in a pod, both did the exact same thing to 2 different people.

If the dems hated it when Comey did it to Clinton, then those ***** ass hypocrite asses better hate it when Mueller did it to Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What I meant more so than the Mueller being a floppy noodle was that, no Mueller didn't find Trump guilty, and I honestly don't believe he is guilty. At the same time though, there was behavior on Trump's part that I consider to be immoral, but neither criminal or impeachable.

Hence, Mueller didn't find Trump guilty and IMO he's not guilty, but at the same time I don't think "Trump did absolutely nothing wrong" is an accurate characterization.

Being immoral is something that tends to come with the job of being a politician. All of them are immoral to some extent or another, imo.

dadudemon
Being immoral is something that tends to come with the job of being a politician. All of them are immoral to some extent or another, imo. I'm immoral, too.

I watch rated R movies.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm immoral, too.

I watch rated R movies.

LOL. So do I, sometimes.... and even watched some XXX ones as well (though technically I wouldn't really classify those as "movies" lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.