What If Thanos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
If Thanos found himself suddenly transported to the DC Universe, would he be interested in obtaining the Anti Life Equation, or would another item, or object of power be more appealing to him?

Let's say that he was interested in the ALE, would he be successful at obtaining it?

Demon of Heaven
This absolute power chaser Thanos is stupid already and really goes against character development that was established for him, tired of dumb writers pulling him back as a character.

And yes he would absolutely get his hands on ale if wanted, not in question

Flyattractor
Darksied sues him for Copyright Infringement.

SquallX

staxamillion
i think if anybody in marvel that could obtain the ALE it probably would be thanos. his whole schtick is coming up with something that is legit that no one has heard of or barely has. like those witches or the infinity gems themselves.

Diesldude
I think he can do it. DS has been trying since forever and no one actively tried to stop him. Thanks has the smarts to figure it out and get the ALE.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
If Thanos found himself suddenly transported to the DC Universe, would he be interested in obtaining the Anti Life Equation, or would another item, or object of power be more appealing to him?

Let's say that he was interested in the ALE, would he be successful at obtaining it?

I think he would be, or at the very least be such a threat in obtaining it everyone would band to try and stop him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Darksied sues him for Copyright Infringement.

If anything, Metron sues. Thanos was really based on him.

cdtm
Anyways, Darkseid doesn't even need to get involved. Metron has a history of screwing characters over, just because. He'll pretend to ally with Thanos, use him, then dump him.

I bet Metron would think Thanos's stories of power grabs are cute, considering he built his own Worlogog in his garage, and only uses it to pursue knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.