Oh Anti-Trumpers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
But they love their crazy fantasy world so much though... they need to keep believing Trump is going to be removed from office and be hauled-off to prison to be able to continue coping with their epic-level butthurt from 2016 election. They have to keep believing in their crazy pipe dream, or else they will go bat-shit crazy... even moreso than they already are if that's even possible. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
trump's going to get impeached.

triggity

Dramatic Gecko
You know since Scomo became Prime Minister american politics don't seem so bad.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

triggity

Nahsmile

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, he may perhaps very well be impeached in the House considering it is controlled by the crazy dems but what moronic leftists don't seem to understand is that doesn't necessarily mean he will be removed from office. You also need the senate to impeach him as well in order to actually remove him and it is controlled by republicans. smile

Bill Clinton was impeached but he wasn't removed from office. Same thing will probably happen with Trump. It would be a huge political mistake by the dems though or have they forgotten how Clinton's support went way up after he was impeached?

Being impeached doesn't equate to being removed, snowflakes, sorry to burst your little fragile bubbles. I know you all are scared to death for the dem nominee (whoever that will be) to be facing Trump again because deep down y'all know you will lose but face facts: Trump isn't going anywhere so yes you will have to beat him at the ballot box in 2020 and you know y'all can't.

Flyattractor
I liked how when someone asked if they would Subpoena Mueller the ass hat Lefty Fascist worked hard to change the subject.

Democrats are so full of their own shit.

Putinbot1
So many triggered Trumpers. Funny stuff.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

triggity Originally posted by Putinbot1
So many triggered Trumpers. Funny stuff. Why do you two keep saying triggered and have the same sig?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Blakemore
Why do you two keep saying triggered and have the same sig? XYZ you are so triggered.

Surtur
Why do you two keep saying triggered and have the same sig?

It's their shared obsession with me, I'm in their heads.

It amuses me that I impact their emotions to such an extent smile

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1

Why do you continue to troll?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1

There is no need to be upset. Boris Johnson will be your new PM.

eThneoLgrRnae
Why do you two keep saying triggered and have the same sig?

Because they're the same person... obviously. thumb up

Blakemore
Giggity

Flyattractor
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Because they're the same person... obviously. thumb up

Giggity

You two beat me to it.....OR DID YOU!?

Blakemore

Blakemore
Inb4 NO U

Flyattractor
True Dat!

BackFire
I miss Bash's cuckbus sig.

Flyattractor
That don't surprise me in the slightest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.