Why are Dems so Buttmad about Mueller?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Look at my butt.

It's mad.

Because Mueller.

I'm so mad.

I'm voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020. And I will write-in a second vote for Bernie Sanders.

Then write in a third vote for Hillary Clinton because of her buttery males.

Also, communism for everyone!

Blakemore
Shut up Robtard sock. Originally posted by dadudemon
Look at my butt.

It's mad.

Because Mueller.

I'm so mad.

I'm voting for Bernie Sanders in 2020. And I will write-in a second vote for Bernie Sanders.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
Look at my butt.

It's mad.

Because Mueller.

I'm so mad.

*reported for voter fraud*

Blakemore
You were supposed to vote for Trump. Russia said so....

Flyattractor
Russia's Mind Control Device must have broke down...but then it IS Russian Made so....

Blakemore
You know what Russia stands for?

Robtard is a dummie.

Flyattractor
Good thing Rob is a dummie, cause if he wren't He might realise that that isn't a very good acronym for Russia.

Blakemore
Wait, ARE YOU ASS ESS? AYE AYY

Surtur
They are mad because Mueller didn't deliver them the goods to get rid of a duly elected president.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Look at my butt.

It's mad.

Because Mueller.

I'm so mad.

Poor Nancy. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
projection thread?

BrolyBlack
For you maybe.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
For you maybe.

You notice how when his pals make similar threads...those are never called out as "projecting" or anything else by him or others? Lol.

Example: the topic asking if trump was fully exonerated is apparently okay, the topic asking if Mueller found Trump guilty is "coping".

Bashar Teg
the left is generally pleased with mueller's statement while trumpers are very triggered, some so much that they had to spam the gdf with 5+ threads over the same exact topic. grow up and confront your fee-fees.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the left is generally pleased with mueller's statement while trumpers are very triggered, some so much that they had to spam the gdf with 5+ threads over the same exact topic. grow up and confront your fee-fees.

Irony overload smile

Bashar Teg
whoa great comback. shouldn't you be licking quan's boots?

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Nice ad hominem

Bashar Teg
the topic is ad hominem laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

cdtm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Irony overload smile

Is that when you put too much water into the iron? I've done that a couple of times.

Surtur

Putinbot1
Simple, Farage and many others have chosen to forget the massive carnage of two world wars, caused by uncontrolled European nationalism, that they can even contemplate a return to it. They, stand to profit from it, the rest of it, not so much. Stephen Fry who is usually a complete retard, gets it spot on here re Brexit for example.

https://youtu.be/_HDFegpX5gI

eThneoLgrRnae
Despite what morons like pooty/bashy and other left-wing looneys may think, Nationalism does not equate to Naziism. Nationalism is actually a good thing. One should have pride in one's own country and want it to be a sovereign entity and be the master of it's own fate instead of being run by globalist turds who don't respect it, its laws, or its borders.

White nationalism, otoh, is not good. Problem is ignorant leftists think if you call yourself a nationalist then you are basically admitting you're a white nationalist lol. They use the exact same kind of deceptive tactic when referring to people who are against illegal immigration as being "against immigrants" lol. Nothing could be further from the truth though. Illegal aliens are not immigrants.

Yes, it warms my heart to see nationalism thriving in Europe as it is here in the United States.. It shows that there is hope for that continent despite that b**ch Merkell trying so hard to destroy it.

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.