Why the hell can't a president be charged with a crime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mike brown
Is this a real rule?

If so... Someone wanna explain the extra chromosome carrying reasoning behind this retarded ass rule to me?

Surtur
You'd sure as hell hope it is a real rule cuz Bobby Mueller got on camera yesterday and declared it would be unconstitutional lol.

Imagine being in his position and legit not knowing that? But anyways, I think it's just a guideline.

The idea is that it would dampen the presidents ability to perform his job, I think. So they wait until the person is out of office until they bring charges(if they have any)

mike brown
Don't you think If he's committing the kind of crimes a president can get charged with maybe dampening his powers is a lesser concern than leaving them unchecked while he's in office? Honestly sounds like some Soviet Union type shit to me.

And Mueller didn't make it up... AG Barr has said the same basic thing.

Silent Master
What crime should he be charged with?

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
Don't you think If he's committing the kind of crimes a president can get charged with maybe dampening his powers is a lesser concern than leaving them unchecked while he's in office? Honestly sounds like some Soviet Union type shit to me.

And Mueller didn't make it up... AG Barr has said the same basic thing.

The other side of that is if he's not guilty does he deserve to have his presidency bogged down by bullshit?

Cuz then anyone could derail a presidency. Why should that be allowed?

mike brown
We're talking about the ability to charge him if there is sufficient evidence to at least bring a case... In which case yes cause that's how the justice system works

Silent Master
Is there sufficient evidence to at least bring a case?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
The other side of that is if he's not guilty does he deserve to have his presidency bogged down by bullshit?

Cuz then anyone could derail a presidency. Why should that be allowed?

obviously because Trump is a big meanie and has a potty mouth! laughing out loud

Also the fact that he beat Hillary. That is totally unforgiveable! He hurt all the leftists' fragile wittle baby feelings sooo much!

Surtur
We're talking about the ability to charge him if there is sufficient evidence to at least bring a case... In which case yes cause that's how the justice system works

Sufficient evidence to bring a case doesn't mean sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt a crime was committed.

So you could still have a situation where an innocent man gets railroaded and spends his presidency bogged down in stupid bullshit.

Of course this is moot, Dems have been able to do plenty of obstructing of his presidency all on their own.

mike brown
@SM

Mueller refuses to say so we don't know..
Basically he's leaving it up to Congress to decide whether to impeach him... If removed from office them the case can be made if it's there

quanchi112
Corrupt world.

mike brown
Sufficient evidence to bring a case doesn't mean sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt a crime was committed.

So you could still have a situation where an innocent man gets railroaded and spends his presidency bogged down in stupid bullshit.

Of course this is moot, Dems have been able to do plenty of obstructing of his presidency all on their own. that's part of the justice system though... Any other job you work can be affected if you are charged with with a crime as well

quanchi112
that's part of the justice system though... Any other job you work can be affected if you are charged with with a crime as well thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

Of course this is moot, Dems have been able to do plenty of obstructing of his presidency all on their own.

Yep... and when he wins again in 2020 ( and he will) they will continue w/that crybaby crap for another four years. Eight straight years of nonstop temper tantrums! laughing laughing lmao

Surtur
that's part of the justice system though... Any other job you work can be affected if you are charged with with a crime as well

Special allowances are made all the time so one can do their job.

Unless cops get ticketed every time they blow a red light on a way to an emergency...?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

thumb down

Silent Master
@SM

Mueller refuses to say so we don't know..
Basically he's leaving it up to Congress to decide whether to impeach him... If removed from office them the case can be made if it's there

If we don't know if he committed a crime, what would be the basis for removing him from office?

mike brown
I dunno exactly what the criteria are but I think it's basically a political decision... If enough of Congress votes for it then it happens...

It probably won't happen though... Point being the only honest answer to your question is " I don't know" since the investigator himself refuses to say for whatever reason

mike brown
Special allowances are made all the time so one can do their job.

Unless cops get ticketed every time they blow a red light on a way to an emergency...? ... You're not serious???

Surtur
And you say it's part of the justice system, but if the DOJ has a standing policy you don't indict a sitting president...well, you get that makes it part of the system too, yes?

Silent Master
If he refuses to answer whether or not proof of a crime exists, doesn't that mean he's guilty of obstruction of justice and should then be charged with a crime?

quanchi112
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb down The emotional unreasonable guy did not like my post. I must be onto something.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Beating Hillary and thus hurting their wittle bitty baby feelings of course. laughing out loud

mike brown
And you say it's part of the justice system, but if the DOJ has a standing policy you don't indict a sitting president...well, you get that makes it part of the system too, yes? what I meant is that it's an inevitable fact that charging someone with a crime may affect their life/job/etc and yet they're not yet proven guilty cause in a good justice system they have a right to a fair trial

It's by no means inevitable that we have to grant the president immunity.... It's just a seemingly arbitrary law which I'm calling in to question what the proper reasoning for it is and have yet to receive a good answer... Not that said good answer doesn't exist

quanchi112
what I meant is that it's an inevitable fact that charging someone with a crime may affect their life/job/etc and yet they're not yet proven guilty cause in a good justice system they have a right to a fair trial

It's by no means inevitable that we have to grant the president immunity.... It's just a seemingly arbitrary law which I'm calling in to question what the proper reasoning for it is and have yet to receive a good answer... Not that said good answer doesn't exist thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
thumb down

mike brown
Originally posted by Silent Master
If he refuses to answer whether or not proof of a crime exists, doesn't that mean he's guilty of obstruction of justice and should then be charged with a crime? uh... No. He's not ruling on the case cause he thinks the timing is inappropriate. He's not withholding any of the facts/evidence. That's not even close to obstruction... If it were then Trump would be beyond guilty of obstruction at this point.

Blakemore
What is impeachment?

mike brown
thumb down eat a dick

Flyattractor
So since I don't recognize Mikey here... I will just assume He is a sock which is the current trend.

But Which if our Loony Lefty Trump Haters Is He?

Robbie?
Bashy?
Pooty
Quancherino?

eThneoLgrRnae
eat a dick

roll eyes (sarcastic) You first, bro.

Silent Master
uh... No. He's not ruling on the case cause he thinks the timing is inappropriate. He's not withholding any of the facts/evidence. That's not even close to obstruction... If it were then Trump would be beyond guilty of obstruction at this point.

If he's not withholding any of the evidence, then why don't we know if there is enough evidence to bring a case?

mike brown
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So since I don't recognize Mikey here... I will just assume He is a sock which is the current trend.

Robbie?
Bashy?
Pooty
Quancherino?
get out of my thread you green text savage.

Flyattractor

Robbie?
Bashy?
Pooty
Quancherino?

eat a dick

Hmmm I am going to lean towards Bashy or Stringer after that comment. Its on their level.

quanchi112
thumb down Do you ever add anything constructive.

mike brown
Originally posted by Silent Master
If he's not withholding any of the evidence, then why don't we know if there is enough evidence to bring a case? I'm not a lawyer so I don't honestly know if there is or not... Since the guy in charge of the investigation declined to rule on it that basically leaves it up in the air... Meaning when he's out of office another prosecutor could potentially take up the case.. or not.

quanchi112

Robbie?
Bashy?
Pooty
Quancherino?
Emotions just spilling all over the place.

mike brown
Hmmm I am going to lean towards Bashy or Stringer after that comment. Its on their level. it's sad this place is so dead you never see new blood... But I'm not anyone you have a history with, green text. I was red g jacks, afro cheese, reggie_jax, and possibly a few other names you don't remember.

Silent Master
I'm not a lawyer so I don't honestly know if there is or not... Since the guy in charge of the investigation declined to rule on it that basically leaves it up in the air... Meaning when he's out of office another prosecutor could potentially take up the case.. or not.

Congress and the government is full of lawyers, so why aren't any of them going "here is the proof"?

dadudemon
roll eyes (sarcastic) You first, bro.

Guys, guys...

Enough fighting.

There's plenty of mine to go around.

quanchi112

Surtur
what I meant is that it's an inevitable fact that charging someone with a crime may affect their life/job/etc and yet they're not yet proven guilty cause in a good justice system they have a right to a fair trial

It's by no means inevitable that we have to grant the president immunity.... It's just a seemingly arbitrary law which I'm calling in to question what the proper reasoning for it is and have yet to receive a good answer... Not that said good answer doesn't exist

Perhaps this will help you:

https://www.justice.gov/olc/opinion/sitting-president%E2%80%99s-amenability-indictment-and-criminal-prosecution

The headnote:

"The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

quanchi112
So you are saying he is above the law. Disgusting.

mike brown
Like I say and Mueller didn't withhold evidence... Only a ruling. So if the rule applies to him it presumably applies to any other proactive while the president is in office...

Here's a counter question for you... Why did he explicitly exonerate him on conspiracy/collusion but not obstruction? What was the distinction that led him to in one case declare the evidence was insufficient and in the other case make a point of saying that he wouldn't rule one way or the other?

mike brown

https://www.justice.gov/olc/opinion/sitting-president%E2%80%99s-amenability-indictment-and-criminal-prosecution

The headnote:

"The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions." that's only reiterating what the law is. I'm asking you guys if there's a good reason behind it and if so, what is it.

Surtur
Like I say and Mueller didn't withhold evidence... Only a ruling. So if the rule applies to him it presumably applies to any other proactive while the president is in office...

Here's a counter question for you... Why did he explicitly exonerate him on conspiracy/collusion but not obstruction? What was the distinction that led him to in one case declare the evidence was insufficient and in the other case make a point of saying that he wouldn't rule one way or the other?

Obstruction is trickier. Either Trump colluded or he didn't.

Obstruction requires corrupt intent.

quanchi112

Obstruction requires corrupt intent. The intent is pretty obvious if you are being honest.

eThneoLgrRnae

The headnote:

"The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

Yeah, but those are just inconvenient silly details to the cult of anti-Trumpers. All they know is Trump hurt their wittle feelings by whipping Hillary and they want him gone by any means possible because they realize he can't actually be beaten in a fair election. If that means breaking, bending, or even just ignoring the pesky law that gets in their way then so be bit.

Hillary's defeat must be avenged!! laughing out loud

Surtur
that's only reiterating what the law is. I'm asking you guys if there's a good reason behind it and if so, what is it.

How is this not a reason?

"would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions."

Sounds like a reason to me, you don't have to agree, but they do give a reason.

And there is a 39 page pdf file attached that goes into the arguments for and against it.

eThneoLgrRnae
So you are saying he is above the law. Disgusting.

roll eyes (sarcastic) He said or implied no such thing, liar. If anyone is above the law then it's clear it's Hillary, not Trump. Unlike w/Trump, we have real, actual evidence she broke it and she paid no penalty for it.

Well, other than getting humiliated in an election she was supposed to "win easily." lol That was more like karma though. She still needs to pay for her crimes.

Blakemore
I remember those names. Originally posted by mike brown
it's sad this place is so dead you never see new blood... But I'm not anyone you have a history with, green text. I was red g jacks, afro cheese, reggie_jax, and possibly a few other names you don't remember.

mike brown
Here's a question . Say he literally murdered his wife during a state of the union... On live TV... We can't ****in charge him???

And if a president can be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors.. but can't be charged while in office... How do the people impeaching him know he's guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors?

Don't you people pretend to all understand this shit... Our system is a labyrinth of laws designed to protect the rich and powerful

Silent Master
People leak government info all the time, if the evidence exists. why not leak it?

mike brown

Obstruction requires corrupt intent. actually they both require intent

mike brown
**** I gotta go back to work...

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic) He said or implied no such thing, liar. If anyone is above the law then it's clear it's Hillary, not Trump. Unlike w/Trump, we have real, actual evidence she broke it and she paid no penalty for it.

Well, other than getting humiliated in an election she was supposed to "win easily." lol That was more like karma though. She still needs to pay for her crimes. Awwwww, yes he did. Hillary is not trump you hillbilly. You are so lost in this you cannot see anything logically or at its base.

Surtur
Here's a question . Say he literally murdered his wife during a state of the union... On live TV... We can't ****in charge him???

And if a president can be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors.. but can't be charged while in office... How do the people impeaching him know he's guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors?

Don't you people pretend to all understand this shit... Our system is a labyrinth of laws designed to protect the rich and powerful

Jesus dude I don't think it extends to frickin murder lol.

If you're so interested I legit provided you a link which has a pdf file that is nearly 40 pages that talks all about this and the arguments for it and against it.

Flyattractor
I'm not a lawyer so I don't honestly know if there is or not... Since the guy in charge of the investigation declined to rule on it that basically leaves it up in the air... Meaning when he's out of office another prosecutor could potentially take up the case.. or not.

You had all those names and you settled on MIKE.

Yeah...

Putinbot1
And you say it's part of the justice system, but if the DOJ has a standing policy you don't indict a sitting president...well, you get that makes it part of the system too, yes? To be fair, most heads of state are invulnerable. How can her majesty's prisons imprison her majesty.

Blakemore

quanchi112

eThneoLgrRnae
You had all those names and you settled on MIKE.

Yeah...

I'm guessing it's an homage to the thug who attacked a police officer and was shot & killed because if it. It's was started the "hands up, don't shoot!" lie. A lie which was started by no one other than the liars at CNN, of course.

I'm guessing he wrongly thinks the thug was unjustifiably killed... or perhaps I'm wrong and it's just his real name. It's a pretty common name, after all. I had a friend in the Navy who was from Arkansas who had that exact name.

dadudemon

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Putinbot1
To be fair, most heads of state are invulnerable. How can her majesty's prisons imprison her majesty.

Flyattractor
Wrong Forum.

quanchi112
I'm guessing it's an homage to the thug who attacked me and beat me up in front of my mother. I tried to run but the thug was relentless. I cried all the way home. Mom was disgusted by me crying but these emotions have to come out. I needed help why would she not save me? You know who can save me Donald trump. This guy is good I mean he says he is. I believe everything he says. Save me, Donnie. That is a lot to share. Maybe you need time to heal.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh quanny... it's sad that my triggering of you has reduced you to misquoting me and putting your own words in my posts that you quote.

You're a sore loser anti-Trumper though so it doesn't surprise me that you're acting like a six-year old. Grow up, ffs.

quanchi112
Oh quanny... it's sad that my triggering of you has reduced you to misquoting me and putting your own words in my posts that you quote.

You're a sore loser anti-Trumper though so it doesn't surprise me. Dude you said that to me in a pm. Sorry but I want everyone to be nice. Log out, little buddy.

Flyattractor
Well our Widdle QuanchiDuckaLaRanga is a Protected Internet Bully.
And like Most Bullies.. He is very VERY STUPID!

eThneoLgrRnae

You're a sore loser anti-Trumper though so it doesn't surprise me that you're acting like a six-year old. Grow up, ffs.

eThneoLgrRnae
Dude you said that to me in a pm. Sorry but I want everyone to be nice. Log out, little buddy.

Again, quit acting like a six year old and grow up, ffs. Come up out of your mommy's basement for once and quit spending all your time arguing with other thirty and forty year old kids on the internet over battles between make-believe characters lol.

quanchi112
Well our Widdle QuanchiDuckaLaRanga is a Protected Internet Bully.
And like Most Bullies.. He is very VERY STUPID!

Victims unite.

quanchi112
Again, quit acting like a six year old and grow up, ffs. Come up out of your mommy's basement for once and quit spending all your time arguing with other thirty and forty year old kids over battles between make-believe characters lol. So full of emotion. Relax.

Putinbot1
So full of emotion. Relax. You have put his heart in your hand and crushed it. I admire this ability of yours Quan. First Surt, then numerous movie members, then Fly and Star. Impressive hit rate.

Surtur
You have put his heart in your hand and crushed it. I admire this ability of yours Quan. First Surt, then numerous movie members, then Fly and Star. Impressive hit rate.

Lol I legit had him begging for attention and begging me to debate him, but sure you pretend that didn't happen, I'll allow it smile

quanchi112
Lol I legit had him begging for attention and begging me to debate him, but sure you pretend that didn't happen, I'll allow it smile We allow your continued mockery.

Surtur
Following me all around the forum like a little puppy hoping for a scrap of food, crying about me to his e-pals...it was adorable smile

I've often wondered why I did to hurt the little tike.

Adam_PoE
Lol I legit had him begging for attention and begging me to debate him, but sure you pretend that didn't happen, I'll allow it smile

That was not a good look for you, so why would you bring it up?

Putinbot1
We allow your continued mockery. You own him Quan.

dadudemon
That is a lot to share. Maybe you need time to heal.

Man, I really thought he typed that. I was thinking, "Damn, he really did overshare..."

You almost tricked me. How dare you. uhuh

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
That was not a good look for you, so why would you bring it up?

Me not wanting to give more attention to a pathetic troll who had been stalking and harassing me makes me look bad? Lol.

Adam_PoE
Me not wanting to give more attention to a pathetic troll who had been stalking and harassing me makes me look bad? Lol.

But you did give more attention to it, by mentioning a thread everyone had forgotten about.

Flyattractor
Quanchi is Protected by the Mods. He is their Preferred kind of Bully.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
Man, I really thought he typed that. I was thinking, "Damn, he really did overshare..."

You almost tricked me. How dare you. uhuh He did. Would I lie?

quanchi112

You poor victim you just man up.

Flyattractor
Yes.

Surtur
But you did give more attention to it, by mentioning a thread everyone had forgotten about.

Yes I did indeed point out he obsessively sought my attention.

PS: Love that it triggered you into bumping it smile

Putinbot1
But you did give more attention to it, by mentioning a thread everyone had forgotten about. You have actually nailed Surts go-to tactic. thumb up It's ineffective now because it is overused.

Putinbot1

Poor Fly, poor, poor fly.

quanchi112
Yes. Guys leave him be. He is too weak to survive.

Putinbot1
Guys leave him be. He is too weak to survive. True, he is a weak snowflake, notice his medicated sock is not posting

Adam_PoE
Yes I did indeed point out he obsessively sought my attention.

PS: Love that it triggered you into bumping it smile

You are the one who brought it up. I figured since you are so not bothered by it, I would bump it to provide context for everyone.

Surtur
True, he is a weak snowflake, notice his medicated sock is not posting

Lol dude, you obsess over multiple people on this forum. It's sad.

And yes I get it kiddo: get your usual insults towards me out of the way. It will not change the fact you're legit obsessed with folk on a message board.

Putinbot1
Lol dude, you obsess over multiple people on this forum. It's sad.

And yes I get it kiddo: get your usual insults towards me out of the way. It will not change the fact you're legit obsessed with folk on a message board. triggered...

Surtur
triggered...

Lol swing and a miss, try again.

Surtur
You are the one who brought it up. I figured since you are so not bothered by it, I would bump it to provide context for everyone.

That's cool, showcasing quans obsession again is fine by me thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
He did. Would I lie?

No, kid... you did.

Why would you lie? Because you're a little leftist punk desperate for attention, obviously. I know it must get lonely in your mommy's basement all by yourself, eh? I'm sure you probably have some blow-up dolls to keep you company though. laughing out loud

quanchi112
No, kid... you did.

Why would you lie? Because you're a little leftist punk desperate for attention, obviously. I know it must get lonely in your mommy's basement all by yourself, eh? I'm sure you probably have some blow-up dolls to keep you company though. laughing out loud You pmed me. There is much more than that but I would not out your desires of homosexuality and your masochistic fantasies onto this board. Take all the time you need to heal.

Flyattractor
No, kid... you did.

Why would you lie? Because you're a little leftist punk desperate for attention, obviously. I know it must get lonely in your mommy's basement all by yourself, eh? I'm sure you probably have some blow-up dolls to keep you company though. laughing out loud

Oh don't PM this waste of space E. That is how the STD of KMC is spread.

And Quanchipedimic is a STD of the Worst Kind.

eThneoLgrRnae

And Quanchipedimic is a STD of the Worst Kind.

PM? You mean send him a private message? Why would I waste my time messaging that loser?

Flyattractor
PM? You mean send him a private message? Why would I wate my time messaging that loser?

So You are saying He LIED when He said this??

You pmed me. There is much more than that but I would not out your desires of homosexuality and your masochistic fantasies onto this board. Take all the time you need to heal.

Yeah. He would do that. LIE that is.

quanchi112
PM? You mean send him a private message? Why would I wate my time messaging that loser? Do not try to deny it.

Surtur
PM? You mean send him a private message? Why would I wate my time messaging that loser?

I'm sure he'll be posting the evidence any minute now...

quanchi112

And Quanchipedimic is a STD of the Worst Kind. Do not tell him what to do like mike the thug.

quanchi112
I'm sure he'll be posting the evidence any minute now... Against the rules.

eThneoLgrRnae
So You are saying He LIED when He said this??

Yeah. He would do that. LIE that is.

Of course he lied, Fly. He's a leftist. Lying is like breathing to them.

I've never PM'ed that little twerp anything. He's making it up.

Flyattractor
Oh he is MUCH worse then a Leftist. He is full on Fascist.

Surtur

I've never PM'ed that little twerp anything. He's making it up.

Give him permission to post the PM lol. Then he couldn't hide behind any rules.

quanchi112

I've never PM'ed that little twerp anything. He's making it up. So upset. I am not mike the thug. You need to get over it.

Flyattractor
You are much worse then Mike.

BackFire
Well the idea is supposed to be that in the case of a president comitting a crime then congress goes through impeachment proceedings and removes him from office, thus clearing the way for him to be charged.

But with today's overcharged and divisive politics it's difficult to imagine something like that happening unless the opposition party of whoever is in charge has an ultra majority or the crime in question was particularly heinous. If a president were to be fully impeached and removed from office it would be essentially a death blow for whatever party he was affiliated with for probably close to a decade, so congressional members of said party would be very unlikely to support impeachment.

Flyattractor
Just like KMC.

Surtur
You are much worse then Mike.

I got a chuckle out of "it's against the rules".

That sure as hell stopped him before smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Against the rules.

Oh really? What about quoting someone and changing what they typed by putting your own words in their reply thereby changing the overall gist of what they said but still passing it off as if that person actually typed those exact words himself by keeping their name attached to the post? That's not against the rules? Seriously?

BackFire
Just like KMC.

I am the senate.

eThneoLgrRnae
Give him permission to post the PM lol. Then he couldn't hide behind any rules.

Ok, sure. I give the little turd quan permission to post any PM's I've sent to him. smile

Surtur
Ok, sure. I give the little turd quan permission to post any PM's I've sent to him. smile

Now it is put up or shut up time for quan lol.

If he for some reason doesn't know how: windows 10 has a tool called "snipping tool" that lets you take easy screenshots.

They could be uploaded for free here:

https://imgur.com/upload

Now he has no excuse lol.

Robtard
That is a lot to share. Maybe you need time to heal.

Wow!

BackFire
This forum is a ****ing cesspool. Really needs better mods.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
This forum is a ****ing cesspool. Really needs better mods.

Bingo.

You could always make me a mod, I'd clean this place up right quick smile

Robtard
Surt would ban everyone that ever made him cry, so many bans. Forum would be nigh empty.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
This forum is a ****ing cesspool. Really needs better mods. laughing No!

BackFire
Also needs better members.

I actually did mention you for potential modship of the GDF some months back last time Raz was here. He apparently didn't agree with the suggestion.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Surt would ban everyone that ever made him cry, so many bans. Forum would be nigh empty.

Not at all, I would apply the actual rules to folk though. Crazy, right? Nor would I play favorites(even more cray cray, amirite?)

Putinbot1
Surt would ban everyone that ever made him cry, so many bans. Forum would be nigh empty. Imagine it Surt, Power.

Surtur

Just so folk don't miss this. I believe...the gauntlet has been thrown down smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Just so folk don't miss this. I believe...the gauntlet has been thrown down smile

There's no way he could possibly post any of my PM's because you and Broly are the only two that immediately come to mind who I have ever sent PM's to. I'm certainly sure I've never sent any to quan.

Robtard
Not at all, I would apply the actual rules to folk though. Crazy, right? Nor would I play favorites(even more cray cray, amirite?)

No, you wouldn't. You'd start out that way but withing a fortnight your volatile emotions would take over and you'd start abusing the Mod powers.

Putinbot1
Quan is amazing laughing

Surtur
There's no way he could possibly post any of my PM's because you and Broly are the only two that immediately come to mind who I have ever sent PM's to. I'm certainly sure I've never sent any to quan.

If you click private messages there is a part that says "jump to folder" and it will take you to any PM's you've sent.

Blakemore

Surtur
No, you wouldn't. You'd start out that way but withing a fortnight your volatile emotions would take over and you'd start abusing the Mod powers.

^Irony overload something fierce.

Robtard

^ Trumper knitting circle confirmed

/confirmed

Surtur
Quan is amazing laughing

Now the cucking makes sense...PB just has a crush on the guy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Quan is amazing laughing

Dogshit is amazing? Really? laughing out loud

BackFire

Robtard

Flyattractor

And that folks is a BIG FAT LIE!

Quan is amazing laughing

Pooty is Very Easily Amazed apparently.

Putinbot1
No, you wouldn't. You'd start out that way but withing a fortnight your volatile emotions would take over and you'd start abusing the Mod powers. Power corrupts the best and Surt, Surt starts somewhat lower than that.

eThneoLgrRnae
Now the cucking makes sense...PB just has a crush on the guy.

Yeah, he probably fantasizes about quanny's little micro-penis. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
That's the joke, retard.

Now THAT is against the KMC Rules.

Guess Robbie is ALSO on the Protected KMC Snowflake List.

eek!

Blakemore

Putinbot1
^ Trumper knitting circle confirmed

/confirmed can you imagine the conversations laughing

Robtard

Blakemore

Surtur
Power corrupts the best and Surt, Surt starts somewhat lower than that.

_pEGT5bg400

Robtard
can you imagine the conversations laughing

"*name* hurt my feeling today!"ad nauseam

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
If you click private messages there is a part that says "jump to folder" and it will take you to any PM's you've sent.

Just checked real quick and yep, I was right. It looks like I've only sent a total of ten PM's combined and they were all either to you or Broly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>