How the dems are trying to steal 2020 election...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
The dirty dems will try every trick in the book to steal the election from our great president in 2020. The short 4 minute video in link below points out the primary methods they are trying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQcY2MaWQGM

They know they can't beat him straight-up in a fair election so they have to resort to these underhanded tactics in order to have a chance... so very pathetic.

Flyattractor
SO How we going to do Tonight NoBraiiny. Same thing we do every Every 4 years LoonyLefty...TRY TO STEAL THE ELECTION!

Blah Blah Blah

Tzeentch
we cant let em get away with it bros.............

Flyattractor
If You value your Freedom don't vote Democrat.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If You value your Freedom don't vote Democrat.

To be fair they do value freedom...as long as all your views align with their own.

quanchi112
Those evil Dems. Donnot stabd for this, losers. Voltron em.

Surtur
Triggered

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Triggered Yes, this thread is proof of that guy being out of his mind.

snowdragon
Oh noze!

Nevada decided to not join the coalition of states that wants to have a work around the electoral college.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm touched that little quanny took the time to get triggered by my thread and honor me with a reply. I know it's difficult for him to take time out for my thread since he is so pre-occupied with his blow-up dolls in his mommy's basement lol.

Thanks, quanny! You can get back to your BU dolls now! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Flyattractor
It is always fun to log in to my home page every day (which is yahoo for some reason) and just see all the Out Right Fake News and Lies on the Main Page.

Ohhh to Larf!!!!!

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.