The preachers getting rich from poor Americans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Blakemore
I think religions get tax breaks or something.

snowdragon
It is HUGELY disgusting, I remember the first week that I had moved to MO and found some 24 hours (christian) religious network and watched it for about 30 minutes before laughing myself into a stupor.

Some pastor was "giving" away literally packets of holy water (think soy sauce plastic packets) after receiving donations and then some hokey prayer bit.

Let's make Murica great again and fill our tax coffers by taking away tax-exempt institutions like religions and education/universities.

TempAccount
e66xq3eBLm0

Anyway F the abrahamic religions and their followers. The main 3 are responsible for 90% of conflicts throughout history.

Religion is nothing more than a delusional belief system for those too insecure and undisciplined to take responsibility for themselves/accept their condition. Those above it use it to manipulate the weak-minded masses.

Mohammad and Yesus were schizophrenics plain and simple.

eThneoLgrRnae
Although I am a Christian and you could probably classify me as an Evangelical I guess (not sure, may be closer to being a Bible Fundamentalist) I am no fan of these televangelist frauds who go around country scamming so much money off of hard-working, God-fearing, true Bible-believing Christians. It is disgusting, I agree.

It's also disgusting though for rob to use such a deceptive title for thread & lump all preachers and pastors in with those frauds. It's even more disgusting, tbh, but it's not surprising coming from rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

It's also disgusting though for rob to use such a deceptive title for thread & lump all preachers and pastors in with those frauds. It's even more disgusting, tbh, but it's not surprising coming from rob.

1) It's not my title, it's the title of the story

2) It's not lumping all preachers, it's talking about specific preachers/types of preachers. Your reading comprehension is just shit, because you're retarded and an Evangelical. Bad combo, or maybe they're related, cause/effect?

3) Reported for derailing my thread, Star/Fly.

dadudemon

Robtard
Either outright lose it, or only be exempt for the exact charitable works they do.

eg if your local church received $600k in donations in 2018 and only used $375k to feed the poor, they should be taxed on the remaining $225k

I lean more towards full non-exempt status.

Flyattractor
We should take all the Money away from Obama and The Clintons. They got Really Rich doing Nothing after they got out of office. And most if it is Taxpayer money.

PUT THEM IN PRISON!!!!!!!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
We should take all the Money away from Obama and The Clintons. They got Really Rich doing Nothing after they got out of office. And most if it is Taxpayer money.

PUT THEM IN PRISON!!!!!!!!!

facepalm

Flyattractor
Well its True! You want to know why College Tutions keep going up and up? Guess how much Colleges PAY said Politicians to give Speeches there?

Politicians are the REAL CROOKS! Especially the DEMOCRATS!

Life Facts Jimmy. LIFE FACTS!

BrolyBlack
Televangelists need to go. Churches were never supposed to get rich from a biblical perspective.

Jesus preached against this. Jesus was the best man to ever live.

Flyattractor
Especially those Super Mega Churches of the South....

Surtur
This is shady sure, but they aren't doing anything vastly different from what politicians do.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Televangelists need to go. Churches were never supposed to get rich from a biblical perspective.

Jesus preached against this. Jesus was the best man to ever live.

Best PERSON to ever live and also best person to STILL be living. thumb up

No doubt catholics would try to say that Mary and the Pope are at least equal with Him but that is laughable at best and disgusting at worst especially in the case of the false prophet Pope.

Robtard
^ This account's backstory seems to be of a desperate man-ling who got beat up a lot by Catholic kids.

Flyattractor
And ^ this accounts back story is that He is a Lying Piece of Lefty Shit.

Biggest Diff Between Religion and Politics.

It is Your Choice to Give your Money to a Religion.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And ^ this accounts back story is that He is a Lying Piece of Lefty Shit.

True dat. thumb up

Emperordmb

mike brown
Honestly I respect the hustle

TempAccount
If people are stupid enough to give these people money that's their fault.

Flyattractor
Works for the Democrats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.