Beat these healing villians to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Make a team of up to 5 people ( no dormammu or bruce almighty characters) that can beat this team to death and surpass their healing capabilities with either raw physicals, energy blasts, telekinesis etc. No Magic portals and whatnot,

No bfr obviously

Hela
Doomsday
King Ghidorah

Flyattractor
Is using Lots and Lots of Nukes an option?

ShadowFyre
Yup. If it will physically kill them and falls under the aforementioned categoties.

I have a few ways to do it. I think I could do it with giant man and wonder womans sword but not sure if that would completely kill ghidorah or not

NotAllThatEvil
Kitty pride. To RIP their internal organs out.

Doc brown, to go back in time and to kill them as babies.

Charles Xavier. To keep them from fighting back.

What do I win?

ShadowFyre
A free subscription to KMC forums.

Kitty is gonna have a lotta tearing to do with Ghidorah.

Can Doc Brown beat doomsday because that is baby doomsday lol. He was born and immediately beat up superman.

I will let Xavier slide though because technically there is still two characters physically attacking them.

Flyattractor
Eh.. I am just gonna toss lots and lots of nukes at them. Cause Tossing Nukes is Always Fun!

ShadowFyre
Thats gonna make two of them stronger

steverules_2
I only need a team of two, I pick Thanos and Quan

/thread

ShadowFyre
Im surprised he hasnt said Thanos solos.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
I only need a team of two, I pick Thanos and Quan

/thread

I bet Quan solos. laughing out loud

Eon Blue
Thanos solos them all.

Stigma
Superman, Zod, Thanos, Apocalypse and Professor X

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stigma
Superman, Zod, Thanos, Apocalypse and Professor X

With a superior speed in superman i would replace zod with iw thor for damage output but this would be a beastly and very hard to beat team

byrdgang21
Apocalypse & Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.