adult franklin vs dark phoenix jean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i really have no idea. seem to be on a very close overall level.
mmm

Philosophía
I'd go with Franklin, tbh. Just flat-out better feats.

leonidas
i wonder how frank would do against a full on phoenix level tp assault.... both are def significantly more powerful than galactus (even standard phoenix was more powerful and that was with a much lesser user). i don't know tbh. jean was getting more and more powerful. i think based on feats you're probably right, but with dp i think some speculation isn't really out of bounds given how fast she was gaining power. i think this would be a titanic showdown.

Philosophía
I half-remembered him expelling the celestial from his mind as, and I found it: http://i.imgur.com/U56uMZa.jpg

Frankling seems more -- I dunno, casual about his power? Like he's coasting through feats. Just a gut feeling that when he presses on the accceleration he'd win.

DeadpoolXXX
franklin probably.

hes a universe power at a minimum and should have the tp defences to keep jean out of his head.

leonidas
good find on the celestial. entirely forgot about that scene in that arc. thumb up def adds some support to adult franklin's side. you've convinced me to shift my stance though i don't think anyone sweeps. but i'll agree--slight edge to frank.

Killemall
franklin 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.