King Ghidorah vs Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Rd 1 vs Kronos
Rd 2 vs Kraken

Bonus Rd vs both

ShadowFyre
I think Kronos would be harder. Im about to rewatch all the titans scenes real quick so I dont let my Godzilla bias get in the way.

KingD19
Ghidorah will do great against Kronos. Lava splashes aren't anywhere near as painful as nuke beams. And Zeus's lightning bolt basically killed Kronos in a few hits. And we see how powerful Ghidorah's lightning is.

ShadowFyre
Round 1. King Ghidorah. 6/10. According to a fanmade page, Kronos stands at a whopping 500 meters tall. Just a little under 3 times the height of King Ghidorah. And thats gonna work against him. Obvously going physical wont work but Kronos is super slow and King Ghidorah is quite agile and has a ranged attacks. Throwing lava at KG wont do jack squat.

That little ass lighning bolt from Zeus almost toppled Kronos in one blast. Ghidorah will literally blow massive chunks out of him. If he gets ahold of Ghidorah somehow which will be very difficult considering Ghidorah flies at Mach 1 and creates a massive Hypercane everywhere he goes.

Round 2. King Ghidorah 8/10. If the Kraken can drag Ghidorah into the water he wins. But Indont see that happening. Ghidorah can just sit and blast him with gravity beams. 1 or 2 headshots should put him down.

And if things do get physical KG weighs in at 141,000 tons according to the Monarch website. He completely regenerated a head and half of a neck in about 15 seconds meaning he regrew roughly 10 to 20,000 tons of armor plated flesh,bone,brain, etc. In a matter of seconds, displaying a healing factor that absolutely dwarfs anything I can think of on screen. So the only way to beat him is to do damage so fast like Godzilla did. Kraken cant. Plain and simple.

Bonus. Depends on if Ghidorah just flies around blasting. If he takes it physical to both he will lose.

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
Why? I mean the Kraken seems quite powerful but we only get to see them against humans so its really hard to guage how strong and durable they are. I just feel like flight and ranged weapons add a whole nother tier to a combatants versatility and advantages.

If it gets physical though, he could be in trouble but I dont see the krake being able to damage hin faster than he can regenerate.

Kraken also has that, only a mortal can beat him thing going on.

I think Kronos would for sure bwat Godzilla because Godzilla cant fly. But Godzilla would just blast the Kraken to death. Some are just better matchups than others.

BrolyBlack
The kraken was the size of a city

BruceSkywalker
King Ghidorah takes both rounds although not necessarily a stomp, but he does win

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The kraken was the size of a city

Im gonna have to rewatch his scene. If he was that big then I will retract my statement. The wiki page I looked up had kronis at 500 meters tall and said he was bigger than the kraken but it was one of thise fan made wiki pages

SquallX

BrolyBlack
The kraken was extremely fast, it was not a burden and his tentacles where 5-10 times larger than the necks of the hydra.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im gonna have to rewatch his scene. If he was that big then I will retract my statement. The wiki page I looked up had kronis at 500 meters tall and said he was bigger than the kraken but it was one of thise fan made wiki pages

The kraken was made to kill Kronos, the Kraken is way above Kronos.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The kraken was extremely fast, it was not a burden and his tentacles where 5-10 times larger than the necks of the hydra.

I will say this. I absolutely love that version and the original clash of titans version of the kraken. Its pretty damn cool.

I thought they were made to kill the gods?

BrolyBlack
He was, his sole purpose was defeating the primordial gods who were renamed “Titans” after they lost to the children of the gods.

ShadowFyre
I was thinking he was meant to kill zeus,ares,poseidon, hades etc
Either way i wish we had gotten to see more of him against something instead he is kinda featlesss in both movies he just shows up and dies. He at least destroys those houses in the second. The first he is way smaller tho to

BrolyBlack
No, Hades created him to kill the Titans. There was no way to kill the Kraken besides Medusa’s stare. The Kraken defeated all the titans single handily.

ShadowFyre
Cool. I believe you. Im not up on my greek lore lately. The first movie is one i remember more honestly cause i was a kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.