One Punch Man Season 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

carver9
Everyone

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
I haven't gotten around to it yet, probably will watch with the bf soonish.

carver9
@Broly...

Yes, I look at the show AND read the Manga.

MrMind
you must be so proud

Galan007
Is S2 any good?

Been wanting to watch it but haven't had the time yet. sad

ares834
No it's not.

carver9
Why dont you think it's good? Not as great as season 1 but it is good.

ares834
Because it's no longer a parody. Saitama takes a back seat and all these other characters that I don't care about get a ton of focus. Beyond that, the animation sucks.

NemeBro
OPM hasn't been a parody since before the Sea King arc tbh.

Damborgson
Having a lot of fun watching it.

The other characters getting time to shine is nice.

While still obviously being less than nothing to Saitama.

wakkawakkawakka
TBH I don't really care for this season. Then again I didn't really care for this particular portion of the Garou/Monster Society Arc in the web-comic or manga either

BrolyBlack

Estacado
Garou VS Gatling and the other heroes was amazing...

Eon Blue
Garou is my favorite character from the series.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Estacado
Garou VS Gatling and the other heroes was amazing... I wish Metal Bat animation scene previously with Garou was horrible, compared to Gatling gang fight.

Astner
The episode 12 ending was ****ing sweet. This guy survived a battle against Blast and Saitama disintegrated the mother****er before he even realized Saitama was there.

uxdSBjoUass

Estacado
Bump.

Couldnt find the OPM manga thread but you guys gotta check it out the battle against Garou is so much better than the One comic..

Also shows Blast in action..

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Estacado
Bump.

Couldnt find the OPM manga thread but you guys gotta check it out the battle against Garou is so much better than the One comic..

Also shows Blast in action..

I'm almost caught up. I'm at the point where Monster Garou has just beaten the giant Elder Centipede monster.

DavidRogers0000
nice forum!

wakkawakkawakka
I'm finally caught up on the manga and the outcome of the Garou fight was definitely more over the top than it's webcomic counterpart.

Estacado
Yup the ending was much more satisfying...

Also lmao at Saitama phuckin up Jupiter with a sneeze...

wakkawakkawakka
This seems like a silly question to ask at this point but is Tastumaki supposed to be a grown woman locked in kid form due to ESP or just a short woman?

Asking because Murata's art is something else.

NotAllThatEvil2

ackley
Great manga, crazy story, a change from the new mangas, worthy of hunter x hunter, dragon.ball or ect....

Mini Militia App Lock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.