Dumbledore and Harry Potter vs. The Ancient One and Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
*All at their peak, but no time gem involved.

Which team wins?

steverules_2
Team 2 via trickery, they fool Dumbledore and Potter into thinking Slytherin have won the house cup and both slit their wrists

KingD19
Mirror Dimension. /thread

TheVaultDweller
Thinking about it, something like the Mirror Dimension could theoretically block a Killing Curse (like Strange shielded himself against the Power Stone). Because it is not so much actually blocking the spell as it is shunting it to an alternate dimension.

Impediment
Team Marvel shit stomps.

Eon Blue
Team 2 wins.

FrothByte
Team Hogwartz have more spells up their sleeves but team MCU seem better suited for battle. Going with team MCU in a fight, team Hogwartz in a magic show.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by steverules_2
Team 2 via trickery, they fool Dumbledore and Potter into thinking Slytherin have won the house cup and both slit their wrists thumb up

Either character on team 2 can solo.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
thumb up

Either character on team 2 can solo.

Yep

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Thinking about it, something like the Mirror Dimension could theoretically block a Killing Curse (like Strange shielded himself against the Power Stone). Because it is not so much actually blocking the spell as it is shunting it to an alternate dimension.

Indeed. They could also open a sling portal, then have the return point be behind Voldemort. Shoot himself in the back with his own spell.

BruceSkywalker
Pothead loses

ares834
Originally posted by steverules_2
Team 2 via trickery, they fool Dumbledore and Potter into thinking Slytherin have won the house cup and both slit their wrists

Yes, yes, well done, Slytherin. Well done, Slytherin. HOWEVER:

351Aa5q_S98

gauntlet o doom
-50 points Gryffindor

TheVaultDweller
Potter is kind of useless. From what I can recall, he got through most fights via luck, plot and/or friends saving him. With the exception of the odd disarming spell, Dumbledore would pretty much be on his own, IMO.

NotAllThatEvil
Dumbledore and harry are better at range, while the marvel magicians do better up close and personal. Plus being able to teleport instantly means that they can play keep away and whittle the sorcerers down. My vote is for the Hogwarts team.

KingD19
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Dumbledore and harry are better at range, while the marvel magicians do better up close and personal. Plus being able to teleport instantly means that they can play keep away and whittle the sorcerers down. My vote is for the Hogwarts team.

Harry never used apparation in a fight. Even if he did, he and Dumbledore cant teleport out of the Mirror Dimension once they get dropped in it.

BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/DZ94jBt0/32rfa2.jpg

believe him ^^^^ lololol

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by KingD19
Harry never used apparation in a fight. Even if he did, he and Dumbledore cant teleport out of the Mirror Dimension once they get dropped in it.

Why can't they apperate out?

KingD19
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Why can't they apperate out?

As far as I know, there's only one dimension in the Potterverse. So unless they were shown the ability to travel to other dimensions instead of just locations with apparition, like MCU magicians can, then they shouldn't be able to get back out.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by FrothByte
Team Hogwartz have more spells up their sleeves but team MCU seem better suited for battle. Going with team MCU in a fight, team Hogwartz in a magic show.

This

quanchi112
MCU, hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.