God Vs Titan: Thor Vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
-Thor as he was in Infinity War w/ Stormbreaker at his best

-Godzilla as he was in Godzilla: King of the Monsters at his best

Fight takes place in New York. Thor is going to fight in-character and is as butt-mad towards Godzilla as he was Thanos. Godzilla sees Thor as a threat to the Earth and his dominance as the King of the monsters

Fite!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
-Thor as he was in Infinity War w/ Stormbreaker at his best

-Godzilla as he was in Godzilla: King of the Monsters at his best

Fight takes place in New York. Thor is going to fight in-character and is as butt-mad towards Godzilla as he was Thanos. Godzilla sees Thor as a threat to the Earth and his dominance as the King of the monsters

Fite!

Godzilla. He is just a beast.

Thor could scratch him but he ain't putting him down.

Impediment
Godzilla uses Thor as a suppository.

BruceSkywalker
thor speaks in his natural accent.. Zilla walks away big grin big grin big grin big grin

https://i.postimg.cc/mDM8RX4v/32kk0r.jpg

ShadowFyre
Could he hurt or kill Godzilla? Probably. Its gonna be difficult

Putinbot1
I think Thor could put storm breaker through his brain.

carthage
Godzilla accidentally steps on him

Tzeentch
How is Godzilla going to ever hit him

ares834
Did you see the new movie? At his best, he has some kinda nuclear pulse attack that is a massive AOE.

Tzeentch
I was waiting for someone to bring that up.

Thor tanked energy on a far greater scale then that in IW.

ares834
Perhaps. I'm just pointing out that Godzilla will have no problem hitting him.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by ares834
Did you see the new movie? At his best, he has some kinda nuclear pulse attack that is a massive AOE.

He can't just do that whenever though. Godzilla just had a nuke blow up in his face, and his body couldn't contain the radiation.

ares834
Sure. But per OP:

So presumably he is in such a state.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
He can't just do that whenever though. Godzilla just had a nuke blow up in his face, and his body couldn't contain the radiation.

Is that the case though? Or was he deliverately releasing it to kill Ghidorah?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Radiation and heat indeed, but not kinetic energy.

In this case the nuke actually packed a punch.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Radiation and heat indeed, but not kinetic energy.

In this case the nuke actually packed a punch.

Heat is a measure of kinetic energy:

https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-relationship-between-kinetic-energy-heat-529772

ares834
Yes and no. As your link points out, temperature is the "kinetic energy of molecules". If we want to get even more technical, heat is actually the energy transfer due to a temperature differential.

Josh_Alexander
Yes and no. As your link points out, temperature is the "kinetic energy of molecules". If we want to get even more technical, heat is actually the energy transfer due to a temperature differential.

thumb up

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Heat is a measure of kinetic energy:

https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-relationship-between-kinetic-energy-heat-529772

As Ares already pointed out, kinetic energy of molecules is heat, and should not be confused with kinetic energy as in impact force.

Tzeentch
Perhaps. I'm just pointing out that Godzilla will have no problem hitting him. I was referring to physical attacks as it seemed obvious at the time of posting (and now) that the AOE attack wouldn't do shit to Thor.Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
In this case the nuke actually packed a punch. And I should believe that it packed enough of a punch to hurt Thor based on?

BrolyBlack
Thor wins, Stormbreaker will kill Godzilla.

NemeBro
Thor throws Stormbreaker through Godzilla's brain and immediately kills him, good fight.

Bentley
Godzilla's durability >>> Thanos's.

Not sure about this fight, it all depends on how capable Thor is of dealing critical damage (Goji can definitively hurt him)

jaden_2.0
N1aJMX6-Nu8

Thor does that to Godzilla.

Psychotron

If by "tanked" you mean he took it for a few seconds and almost died, then yes. He did do that.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Psychotron
If by "tanked" you mean he took it for a few seconds and almost died, then yes. He did do that.

Stormbreaker healed him.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Stated* not stayed. Cant edit.

ShadowFyre
Lol so when stormbreaker stickes 6 inches ideep in Godzillas skin like it did Thanos that is supposed to kill him?

Josh_Alexander
I was referring to physical attacks as it seemed obvious at the time of posting (and now) that the AOE attack wouldn't do shit to Thor. And I should believe that it packed enough of a punch to hurt Thor based on?

It's a nuke, what feat does Thor have of enduring such a weapon?

Again, enduring the radiation of a star doesn't mean he can withstand the shockwave/kinetic impact of a nuke.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol so when stormbreaker stickes 6 inches ideep in Godzillas skin like it did Thanos that is supposed to kill him?

thumb up

BrolyBlack

Do you not remember it was slowed down by the infinity gauntlet?

Darth Thor
It's a nuke, what feat does Thor have of enduring such a weapon?

Again, enduring the radiation of a star doesn't mean he can withstand the shockwave/kinetic impact of a nuke.

Im sure the focused beam of the suns full heat packed a punch behind it.

Dont forget the Slovakia explosion as well, or his ship being blown up by the Power Stone.

Josh_Alexander
Im sure the focused beam of the suns full heat packed a punch behind it.

Dont forget the Slovakia explosion as well, or his ship being blown up by the Power Stone.

Don't think so. For kinetic energy to br carried mass needs to be in motion.

That's why a nuke packs no kinetic energy in space, as there is no atmosphere/matter to be displaced.

None of those feats is nearly as powerfull as a point blank nuclear explosion.

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor
Don't think so. For kinetic energy to br carried mass needs to be in motion.

So theres no kinetic energy behind Iron Mans repulsor blasts then?

That's why a nuke packs no kinetic energy in space, as there is no atmosphere/matter to be displaced.

No no, a Nuke definitely packs kinetic energy in space.

Its like saying the Sun has no Force because its in space.

If you get hit in space it will still hurt you. The kinetic energy comes from the initial explosion/force generated. how do you think space shuttles fly in space?

None of those feats is nearly as powerfull as a point blank nuclear explosion.

Pretty sure a city vapoursing explosion does.

BrolyBlack
Josh has no idea about nuclear weapons on explosions, and because hes seen a movie, hes automatically a expert on everything.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor throws Stormbreaker through Godzilla's brain and immediately kills him, good fight.

Fite me irl phegit

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Josh has no idea about nuclear weapons on explosions, and because hes seen a movie, hes automatically a expert on everything.

My knowledge over science clearly outright demolishes yours.

Don't make me laugh kid.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Fite me irl phegit

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

If you get hit in space it will still hurt you. The kinetic energy comes from the initial explosion/force generated. how do you think space shuttles fly in space?

The repulsor's blasts are different from Solar energy.

No, a Nuke carries 0 kinetic energy in space. I've proven this several times.

The Sokovia blast wasn't at point blank nor was it a nuke.

jaden_2.0
From NASA

https://history.nasa.gov/conghand/nuclear.htm

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
From NASA

Thanks for saving me the burden Jaden.

@Broly, please read the article. Evidently you need to inform yourself

Darth Thor
The repulsor's blasts are different from Solar energy.

How so?

Your logic was a pure beam cant just have kinetic energy without a mass involved.

The Sokovia blast wasn't at point blank nor was it a nuke.

How was it not point blank? How far away was Thor?

You need to quantify how much more powerful a Nuke is. Does a Nuke completely vapourise a City?

BrolyBlack

Josh is clueless

Darth Thor
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
From NASA

Thanks thats interesting.

Thanks for saving me the burden Jaden.

@Broly, please read the article. Evidently you need to inform yourself

The article doesnt actually state Zero kinetic energy.

It states the blast will completely disappear but doesnt give a time or range for that.

Also sounds like the Nuclear Radiation is actually more lethal.

In any case, what does this have to do with a Neutron Star? According to Eitri, Thor took the full force of a Star.

Josh_Alexander
How so?

Your logic was a pure beam cant just have kinetic energy without a mass involved.

How was it not point blank? How far away was Thor?

You need to quantify how much more powerful a Nuke is. Does a Nuke completely vapourise a City?

It shouldn't.

Either IM's beams aren't pure energy or just a mere plot hole.

The explosion took place within Sokovia. Besides, in the end scene you can have a size comparison between Sokovia and a helicarrier.

The Sokovia asteroid seems to have a 1km diameter.

A conventional Nuke would have at least a 4km diameter explosion.

P.S. I think Sokovia is actually smaller than 1km.

BrolyBlack
Thanks thats interesting.

The article doesnt actually state Zero kinetic energy.

It states the blast will completely disappear but doesnt give a time or range for that.

Also sounds like the Nuclear Radiation is actually more lethal.

In any case, what does this have to do with a Neutron Star? According to Eitri, Thor took the full force of a Star.

Josh is clueless

Josh_Alexander
Josh is clueless

The blast is the manifestation of the kinetic energy...

Lol, thanks for proving you have 0 knowledge over physics, kid.

BrolyBlack
As usual you are clueless a nuke does have kinetic energy in space. Moronlaughing out loud

Darth Thor
It shouldn't.

Either IM's beams aren't pure energy or just a mere plot hole.

Point is thats the MCU movie rules.

The explosion took place within Sokovia. Besides, in the end scene you can have a size comparison between Sokovia and a helicarrier.

The Sokovia asteroid seems to have a 1km diameter.

A conventional Nuke would have at least a 4km diameter explosion.

P.S. I think Sokovia is actually smaller than 1km.

Probably just a scale issue. It fair enough.

However Thor was at the centre of that explosion IIRC. And that explosion was definitely in the Earths atmosphere.

Also bear on mind Slovakia was completely vapourised by that explosion.

In any case, I dont see a Nuke matching the full force of a Star. Even just the full heat and radiation would be a crazy durability feat.

FrothByte
I'll wait till I've watched the new Godzilla movie before weighing in but couldn't Thor simply call down the bifrost and cut off parts of Godzilla like it did with that smaller dragon in Ragnarok?

Or barring that, is Godzilla too durable for Thor to flying-smash through him like he was doing to those ships in IW?

ShadowFyre
Hes definitely not just flying through him. And dtormbreaker can cut him, but it wouldnt even go deep enough to hit muscle tissue, little lone vital organs. Different scale.

Its not that Thor or Superman cant physically damage Godzilla, its just they are to small for it to mean a ything.

Josh_Alexander
Point is thats the MCU movie rules.

Probably just a scale issue. It fair enough.

However Thor was at the centre of that explosion IIRC. And that explosion was definitely in the Earths atmosphere.

Also bear on mind Slovakia was completely vapourised by that explosion.

In any case, I dont see a Nuke matching the full force of a Star. Even just the full heat and radiation would be a crazy durability feat.

He wasn't at the center, he was on the surface, just like IM was beneath it.

And no, chunks of Sokovia were flying all over the place.

Heat and radiation we can agree. But I see no real impact.

Josh_Alexander
Hes definitely not just flying through him. And dtormbreaker can cut him, but it wouldnt even go deep enough to hit muscle tissue, little lone vital organs. Different scale.

Its not that Thor or Superman cant physically damage Godzilla, its just they are to small for it to mean a ything.

thumb up

Darth Thor
Sokovia*

I kept saying Slovakia lol

He wasn't at the center, he was on the surface, just like IM was beneath it.

Yeah on the surface. Thats pretty much at the centre of it. Remember that explosion vapourised the whole city.

Not Even through his eye and into his brain?

Josh_Alexander
Sokovia*

I kept saying Slovakia lol

Yeah on the surface. Thats pretty much at the centre of it. Remember that explosion vapourised the whole city.

Not Even through his eye and into his brain?

It didn't vaporized the whole city, it rather turn it chuncks.

FrothByte

Well I'm not saying he can kill him with a single hit. But if you agree that Strombreaker can cut him, what makes you think that Thor can't hold Stormbreaker in front of him and continuously cut through Godzilla as he flies through him?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well I'm not saying he can kill him with a single hit. But if you agree that Strombreaker can cut him, what makes you think that Thor can't hold Stormbreaker in front of him and continuously cut through Godzilla as he flies through him?

First of all, there is no solid evidence that SB can cut Godzilla easily.

And in order to significantly penetrate Godzilla he would require to have an impressive impulse.

Also, SB penetrating Godzilla would be like an ant penetrating an elephant, the wound would be insignificant.

Darth Thor
https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/happen-nuke-exploded-space.html

^ Lack of atmosphere means theres no blast wave or mushroom cloud where most the damage comes from on Earth.

Still not seeing Zero kinetic energy at point blank range though.

Darth Thor
https://youtu.be/Jec6ZKuYgxU

^ Video explaining effects. There would basically be a massive fireball with giving out really intense heat and deadly radiation. Plus it would act as a massive EMP. But again its no Blast Wave making it much less destructive.

No blast wave but theres obviously still kinetic energy in a massive ball of fire.

Josh_Alexander
https://youtu.be/Jec6ZKuYgxU

^ Video explaining effects. There would basically be a massive fireball with giving out really intense heat and deadly radiation. Plus it would act as a massive EMP. But again its no Blast Wave making it much less destructive.

No blast wave but theres obviously still kinetic energy in a massive ball of fire.

There's a "fire ball" but in the form of radiation not mass.

In that aspect there is little to no kinetic impact.

NemeBro

Its not that Thor or Superman cant physically damage Godzilla, its just they are to small for it to mean a ything. They'd go through him like a hot knife through butter.

You have no grounds to put his durability on par with Thor's, much less Thanos's, so no, Stormbreaker not going right through the Mad Titan does not indicate it won't do so to Godzilla. Especially considering that it only impaled Thanos after it got done overpowering a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet.

Thor stomps, 10/10 times, with minimal effort. Big slow lizard gets rekt.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*right

BrolyBlack

Superman moving at millions of miles per hour turns him into a much larger area of damage

Darth Thor
There's a "fire ball" but in the form of radiation not mass.

In that aspect there is little to no kinetic impact.

Radiation and HEAT. It is very hot. And there is a Huge fire ball explosion. So theres definitely kinetic energy.

But youre right that without the shock wave the destructive output is massively gimped.

Josh_Alexander
Radiation and HEAT. It is very hot. And there is a Huge fire ball explosion. So theres definitely kinetic energy.

But youre right that without the shock wave the destructive output is massively gimped.

My knowledge over nuclear physics isn't that complex, but as Jaden proved, experts say there is no kinetic energy released in space.

Either way, fact is, a nuke on Earth acts differently than on space

BrolyBlack
Like I was saying you have no clue about nuclear physics.

Darth Thor
My knowledge over nuclear physics isn't that complex, but as Jaden proved, experts say there is no kinetic energy released in space.

Either way, fact is, a nuke on Earth acts differently than on space

I didnt see the part where it said no kinetic energy. I just read no blast radius.

IOW it wont spread the same way it does on Earth. Which makes it a lot less destructive.

However the full heat is still there and the radiation can be more deadly.

Thats what Ive gathered anyway. It wasnt specific enough about kinetic energy, but a big ball of exploding fire would obviously have kinetic energy.

But yes you are right that its clearly different to exploding in the Earths atmosphere.

h1a8
In Superman 4, A human woman was breathing and talking in space.
Does that mean that it was air in space?
Basically, writers get shit wrong in movies all the time. Therefore we should go by intent.
Clearly the intent was that the outcome would have been the same on the surface or in orbit.

Note: Trying to use exact physics to lowball (not highball) feats can result in nearly all feats being rendered non feats (or lowballed). So let's stick to writer's intent shall we.

FrothByte
First of all, there is no solid evidence that SB can cut Godzilla easily.

And in order to significantly penetrate Godzilla he would require to have an impressive impulse.

Also, SB penetrating Godzilla would be like an ant penetrating an elephant, the wound would be insignificant.

I think it's more like a human with a hot knife penetrating a blue whale. Sure, a single strike is not going to do much damage to the whale but unless the whale manages to get the human off it then the human will eventually manage to do significant damage to cripple the whale and eventually kill it.

Josh_Alexander
Like I was saying you have no clue about nuclear physics.

http://www.atomicarchive.com/Effects/effects1.shtml

50% of the nuclear weapon's energy is used in producing an Air Blast. Air has mass and therefore kinetic energy is produced.

Nasa: https://history.nasa.gov/conghand/nuclear.htm

In other words, only radiation and thermal energy is released. In that aspect, the kinetic energy released in space is little to none. Insignificant when compared to that in earth.

It's my pleasure to educate you Broly, evidently you didn't attend college

Josh_Alexander
I didnt see the part where it said no kinetic energy. I just read no blast radius.

IOW it wont spread the same way it does on Earth. Which makes it a lot less destructive.

However the full heat is still there and the radiation can be more deadly.

Thats what Ive gathered anyway. It wasnt specific enough about kinetic energy, but a big ball of exploding fire would obviously have kinetic energy.

But yes you are right that its clearly different to exploding in the Earths atmosphere.

Radiations has no mass, at least not Gamma. And even Alpha and Beta have too little mass to be produces an impact.

I agree, the nuke would release more heat and radiation in space, but I agree that Thor's resistance to heat and radiation must be insane.

But again, that doesn't mean he would be able to tank a nuke whilst on Earth.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Basically, writers get shit wrong in movies all the time. Therefore we should go by intent.
Clearly the intent was that the outcome would have been the same on the surface or in orbit.

Note: Trying to use exact physics to lowball (not highball) feats can result in nearly all feats being rendered non feats (or lowballed). So let's stick to writer's intent shall we.

Wrong, we can't take the writers intent at heart.

If we were, then we we would have to take Etri's words literal and accept that Thor can withstand quintillions of tons of force.

Josh_Alexander
I think it's more like a human with a hot knife penetrating a blue whale. Sure, a single strike is not going to do much damage to the whale but unless the whale manages to get the human off it then the human will eventually manage to do significant damage to cripple the whale and eventually kill it.

It will take Thor a significant time, and besides, isn't like Godzilla will just stand there looking at microbe Thor.

Silent Master

Just like Avengers IW's intent was that Thor took the full force of a star.

Darth Thor

You cant just decide what writers intended.

You can take movie statements, and established movie rules, but good writers acknowledge that In Universe characters can be wrong and cant necessarily be trusted to be factual.

But real world science still comes first as thats an objective measurement.

carthage
Thor gets stomped

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Thor gets stomped

thumb up

Godzilla is just on another level. He is indeed a Titan.

BrolyBlack
Nah

Josh_Alexander
Godzilla wins.

/thread.

steverules_2
thumb up

Godzilla is just on another level. He is indeed a Titan.

Thanos was a literal Titan

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
Thanos was a literal Titan

Thanos was a fake Titan.

(Don't tell Quan, he's been going through a lot of lately).

FrothByte
So from the pro-Thor side, Thor wins by slicing into Godzilla with Stormbreaker.

From the pro-Godzilla side, how does he defeat Thor?

BrolyBlack
Godzilla wins.

/thread.

Explain how he kills Thor

Josh_Alexander
So from the pro-Thor side, Thor wins by slicing into Godzilla with Stormbreaker.

From the pro-Godzilla side, how does he defeat Thor?

Godzilla effortlessly and accidentaly for most part steps on Thor.

/thread.

Josh_Alexander
Explain how he kills Thor

Watch Godzilla 2, then participate on the threads.

BrolyBlack
I already did, you are a dumb fool

/thread

Josh_Alexander
I already did, you are a dumb fool

/thread

Stick to topic or be reported.

Godzilla wins 9.9/10.

You are just butthurt that Superman has even less of a chance.

BrolyBlack
Shut up fool

Thor wins

Josh_Alexander
Shut up fool

Thor wins

Granted, you haven't watched the movie.

I suggest you don't, you'll be disappointed on your responses these last threads.

BrolyBlack
I watched it in IMAX, liar.

Josh_Alexander
I watched it in IMAX, liar.

No you haven't, because else you wouldn't be making a ridicule out of yourself.

Or are you just an idiot?

BrolyBlack
Other people here agree Thor wins, are they idiots as well you ninny?

Thor without Stormbreaker would lose, but with it, he wins.

FrothByte
Godzilla effortlessly and accidentaly for most part steps on Thor.

/thread.

So Godzilla has enough feats to show he's fast enough to step on Thor?

Josh_Alexander
So Godzilla has enough feats to show he's fast enough to step on Thor?

Ghidorah and Ronan were fast enought to catch on F-22 raptors.

They are certainly fast beasts.

BrolyBlack
You fool, Ghidorah could fly

Josh_Alexander
Other people here agree Thor wins, are they idiots as well you ninny?

Thor without Stormbreaker would lose, but with it, he wins.

This forum's fanboyism for the Asgardian is known. This thread isn't an exception it seems like.

Godzilla was able to catch a flying Ghidorah.

Thanks for proving you haven't watched the movie.

Once again, I publicly expose you and shame you laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

You fool, Godzilla could catch him.

Exposed as the idiot you are, no wonder you require Quan to help you debate.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

FrothByte
So is Ghidorah as small as Thor?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

He just realized how bad he ducked up and logged off

BrolyBlack
This forum's fanboyism for the Asgardian is known. This thread isn't an exception it seems like.

Godzilla was able to catch a flying Ghidorah.

Thanks for proving you haven't watched the movie.

Once again, I publicly expose you and shame you laughing out loud

And how big is Ghidorah vs Thor you ****ING FOOLlaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
And how big is Ghidorah vs Thor you ****ING FOOLlaughing out loud

You haven't watched the movie, you have 0 idea.

Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud

He just realized how bad he ducked up and logged off

No, I realized you haven't watched the movie and are here only due to your butthurt and stupidity.

Later Broly, try cooling down your ass.

BrolyBlack
Reported for Lying you fcking moronlaughing out loud

He caught Ghidorah because he was huge.

ShadowFyre
If Thor flies like he should and uses his intelligence, and concenrrates his attacks on one spot he could take enough chunks off of Godzilla to win.

If he fights like he did in Endgame, he gets both of his hammers melted down. Im kidding but I would like to know how hot Godzilla got. I dont see Thor surviving many more pulses than Ghidorah got

Darth Thor
^ Heat shouldnt be a problem for Thor given his neutron Star feat.

Also he obviously wont go H2H with Godzilla. Although landing on top of him somewhere and pounding away before moving off again may not be the worst strategy.

But he will defo fly and shoot lightning and keep whacking Stormbreaker or Mjolnir at him.

BrolyBlack
Josh is to stupid to get it.

Stormbreaker was the most powerful weapon in the universe.

Josh_Alexander
^ Heat shouldnt be a problem for Thor given his neutron Star feat.

Also he obviously wont go H2H with Godzilla. Although landing on top of him somewhere and pounding away before moving off again may not be the worst strategy.

But he will defo fly and shoot lightning and keep whacking Stormbreaker or Mjolnir at him.

Lightning would be entirely useless against Godzilla.

The pulses will hurt Thor.

Godzilla takes this, Thor has too little options here.

Josh_Alexander
Josh is to stupid to get it.

Stormbreaker was the most powerful weapon in the universe.

Watch the movie punk. Your fanboyism can be smell all over the place.

BrolyBlack
From now on you will be considered a liar.

BrolyBlack
Lightning would be entirely useless against Godzilla.

The pulses will hurt Thor.

Godzilla takes this, Thor has too little options here.

Stormbreaker kills himlaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
From now on you will be considered a liar.

So Ghidorah and Rodan have the reflexes to address supersonic jets, at the same time Godzilla can address Ghidorah, but Godzilla doesn't have the reflexes to tail/nuclear breath an incoming jet.

Broly's stupidity once again noted. The boy is a dummy.

Josh_Alexander
Stormbreaker kills himlaughing out loud

Thor uses SB to cut a scale from Godzilla, Godzilla tail's smashes Thor.

/thread.

Try thinking next time.

BrolyBlack
Stombreaker through the brain, which clearly you dont have because you are are a usless cuck.

Josh_Alexander
Stombreaker through the brain, which clearly you dont have because you are are a usless cuck.

Godzilla's skull withstood a nuke at point blank with 0 damage whatsoever.

SB barely impaled Thanos. You are a joke.

BrolyBlack
A six stone gauntlet slowed it down to a crawl, try watching the movie, you useless ninny cuck.

Josh_Alexander
A six stone gauntlet slowed it down to a crawl, try watching the movie, you useless ninny cuck.

No it didn't.

And the beam carries no mass, and ergo, no slowing force.

Else, probe SB was slowing down because nothing suggest it was.

BrolyBlack
HAHAHAHA you DUMB IDIOT.

Lets battlezone it.

Josh_Alexander
HAHAHAHA you DUMB IDIOT.

Lets battlezone it.

Fine. Let's BZ this.

Full Power Godzilla vs IW Thor.

laughing out loud I'm gonna enjoy this.

Putinbot1
Fine. Let's BZ this.

Full Power Godzilla vs IW Thor.

laughing out loud I'm gonna enjoy this. No, no, Josh, you're not. Broly wins this easily.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Putinbot1
No, no, Josh, you're not. Broly wins this easily.

A single blow from Godzilla is all it takes.

Thor has never endured such a punch. Movie Feats Only remember.

BrolyBlack
Thor took the full for of a neutron Star, you fcking moronlaughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Thor took the full for of a neutron Star, you fcking moronlaughing out loud

No it didn't. Etri's words aren't literal. Without mass there is no force.

BrolyBlack
Hahahaha you dumb moron. Read the rules of the forum.

Darth Thor

And the beam carries no mass, and ergo, no slowing force.

Come on dude. You think the Power Stone has no force behind it?

Also its not like impaling Thanos is some easy task. The guy is stronger than the Hulk after all.

BrolyBlack
He thinks nigh omipotence has no force behind itlaughing out loud

FrothByte

Also its not like impaling Thanos is some easy task. The guy is stronger than the Hulk after all.

And was proven to be completely cut proof against Drax's knives or Dr. Strange's sword.

BrolyBlack
Josh is just a dummy

SquallX

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

Stop inventing stuff. SB wasn't reducing it's speed nor momentum. It was moving just as fast.

We don't know if Thanos could take a point blank nuke with 0 damage like Godzilla did.

Darth Thor
Stop inventing stuff. SB wasn't reducing it's speed nor momentum. It was moving just as fast.

We don't know if Thanos could take a point blank nuke with 0 damage like Godzilla did.

Maybe its acceleration was slowed down?

And What exactly am I inventing? Youve invented this notion that the Infinity stones have zero concussive Force. Event though weve clearly seem just the kind Stone blast out concussive Force on multiple occassions. Let alone the Power Stone and Let alone all the stones combined.

Robtard
I don't recall Stormbreaker being slowed down by the rainbow blast, but Josh is retarded if he's trying to compare a small tactical nuke to the potential power of all six infinity stones unleashed at once.

Godzilla is also extremely durable, he tanks nukes without a problem, fights other titans of his size and survives falling from the upper atmosphere

Bentley
I like Thor movies but can't care for Avengers movies, so I can't really argue this MU.

Josh_Alexander
Maybe its acceleration was slowed down?

And What exactly am I inventing? Youve invented this notion that the Infinity stones have zero concussive Force. Event though weve clearly seem just the kind Stone blast out concussive Force on multiple occassions. Let alone the Power Stone and Let alone all the stones combined.

Even if SB is being slowed down it isn't something significant.

I don't recall Stormbreaker being slowed down by the rainbow blast, but Josh is retarded if he's trying to compare a small tactical nuke to the potential power of all six infinity stones unleashed at once.

Godzilla is also extremely durable, he tanks nukes without a problem, fights other titans of his size and survives falling from the upper atmosphere

A rainbow beam from the IG has no feats besides hitting SB. We don't know it's real potential.

Just because it comes from 6 IS doesn't mean it is almighty or above a nuke. That's just speculation.

Robtard

A rainbow beam from the IG has no feats besides hitting SB. We don't know it's real potential.

Just because it comes from 6 IS doesn't mean it is almighty or above a nuke. That's just speculation.

You're using nonsense tactics, Josh and it's not going to fly.

The infinity stones are universal-level in power, we've been told and seen this multiple times in the MCU. To argue that the rainbow blast wasn't meant to stop and/or destroy Stormbreaker, or that it was little more than an empty light display is nonsense.

That scene was to show us just how powerful Stormbreaker is.

Josh_Alexander
You're using nonsense tactics, Josh and it's not going to fly.

The infinity stones are universal-level in power, we've been told and seen this multiple times in the MCU. To argue that the rainbow blast wasn't meant to stop and/or destroy Stormbreaker, or that it was little more than an empty light display is nonsense.

That scene was to show us just how powerful Stormbreaker is.

Lol! I'll take it as if you haven't heard the Russo's comment on the feat.

As I've always said, Thanos didn't know about SB nor was looking to stop it.

If anything isn't going to fly here is fanboyisms for Thor.

Darth Thor
^ Russos stated Thanos didnt know what he was up against with SB. And that if he did he would have used the IG in a much better way (think about it, he could just snap his fingers and make SB disappear).

Even if SB is being slowed down it isn't something significant.

If it went through a full IG blast like it was nothing then thats just an even greater feat for SB tbh.

Josh_Alexander
^ Russos stated Thanos didnt know what he was up against with SB. And that if he did he would have used the IG in a much better way (think about it, he could just snap his fingers and make SB disappear).

If it went through a full IG blast like it was nothing then thats just an even greater feat for SB tbh.

Thanks D.T.

I am not saying the feat is a small one.

Robtard

Robtard
Lol! I'll take it as if you haven't heard the Russo's comment on the feat.

As I've always said, Thanos didn't know about SB nor was looking to stop it.

If anything isn't going to fly here is fanboyisms for Thor.

Wrong.

And so he reacted with energy blast from each stone.

It's not fanboyism by noting that each IF stone is a piece of a universal power. You're underselling the IFs and it's silly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>