Japanese Father Stops Incel Rampage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-japan-murder-recluse/reclusive-japanese-man-killed-by-father-who-feared-he-might-run-amuck-media-idUKKCN1T40QF

For those living under a rock, there was a knife-stabbing spree last week by some 50 y/o (incel?) who ended up killing a school-girl and father in addition to harming dozens more.

Apparently there is this phenomenon in Japan of middle-aged recluses living with their elderly parents in Japan (so basically Quanchi). In addition to 500,000 or so of these individuals are another half-million of your traditional 20-30 year old recluses who live jobless with their parents.

A lot of these recluses are being triggered by media coverage portraying them all in a negative light (because certainly there must be something positive about being a 50 y/o jobless incel).

Well the old generation in Japan seem to be responsible and know when to intervene. Some 70 y/o ex-bureaucrat stabbed his 40-some year old son to death because he was displaying aggressive behavior towards the local elementary school. The father feared he might follow in the footsteps of last-week's guy, so he took matters into his own hands.

Good for Japan. If only US was a collectivist society where parents knew when to intervene.

ArtificialGlory
Jesus... I guess I'll have to start watching out for my old man from now on.

Surtur
The only behavior described by the guy was that he got mad that a school event was making noise. Not even "he got so angry at the noise he threatened to murder school kids".

Lame.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
The only behavior described by the guy was that he got mad that a school event was making noise. Not even "he got so angry at the noise he threatened to murder school kids".

Lame.

Yeah, pops might have overreacted a bit. On the other hand, you could just say he opted for an extremely late-term abortion.

Surtur
Also if the guy chooses to be a recluse I don't know if you can call him an incel. Unless he's not voluntarily a recluse?

Robtard
Crazy story, still think the father went too far too soon, he should have called the police and told them his son was acting in a dangerous manner towards the school/children.

First heard about the original stabbing from an eFriend, then read a few Trumper conspiracy posts for a laugh claiming the stabbing was fake and Liberals in Japan where spreading it to pull attention away from Trump's greatest while he was visiting Japan. Deplorable.

ALERT: #FALSEFLAG in the wake of Trump's Japan visit!! Indiscriminate killing of children in schools is a Deep State tactic of diverting the news. Look what they just did in Japan to shock and distract the nation from the huge surge in support for Trump! -Joe M

Oh Trumpers...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Crazy story, still think the father went too far too soon, he should have called the police and told them his son was acting in a dangerous manner towards the school/children.

First heard about the original stabbing from an eFriend, then read a few Trumper conspiracy posts for a laugh claiming the stabbing was fake and Liberals in Japan where spreading it to pull attention away from Trump's greatest while he was visiting Japan. Deplorable.

ALERT: #FALSEFLAG in the wake of Trump's Japan visit!! Indiscriminate killing of children in schools is a Deep State tactic of diverting the news. Look what they just did in Japan to shock and distract the nation from the huge surge in support for Trump! -Joe M

Oh Trumpers... Bingo!

Flyattractor
Yeah. The Dad should have let him manage to kill a few kids before making the call.

Why does Robbie ALWAYS Side with the Murder in these cases?

He is Truly a Living Piece of Excrement.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Bingo!

Gee Pooty, what happened to that "DERR I DUH PUNCHED HIM CUZ I IZ UH MAANNN" BS?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

Oh Trumpers...

That's bonkers.

I was positive that incompetent mail-bomber was a false-flag or a plant until it was revealed he had years of pent up rage on social media.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's bonkers.

I was positive that incompetent mail-bomber was a false-flag or a plant until it was revealed he had years of pent up rage on social media.

Yeah, this specific false flag claim makes no sense because it's not going to distract anyone in this country from anything lol.

TempAccount
Anyone going to address the issue of 50 year old recluses living with their parents?

Surtur
I don't think anyone approves. Did you have any solutions in mind?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.