The Great MCU Cook Off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Instead of fighting, every member of the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy(+ Loki, Ultron, and Thanos, because why not?) will instead have to cook a three course meal for a panel of impartial judges who will appraise them on the quality of the food and the creativity with which it is presented. They have three days to produce whatever they want with no outside help(And they cannot use their powers for coercive purposes). Who impresses the judges with their culinary abilities?

TheVaultDweller
Going by their physical condition in Endgame, probably Thor. Looks like he spent a lot of time in the kitchen. stick out tongue

Plus, in 1500 years, I imagine he probably picked up a few things during his adventures.

Eon Blue
Thanos. He cooks up a mean, yet healthy stew.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Going by their physical condition in Endgame, probably Thor. Looks like he spent a lot of time in the kitchen. stick out tongue

Plus, in 1500 years, I imagine he probably picked up a few things during his adventures.

I have a feeling his diet consisted mostly of pizzas, cheeseburgers and hotdog. Don't ask me why, just a gut feeling.

Anyway to answer the question, we can at least eliminate a few contenders:

Vision is out - we know he sucks at cooking as shown in Civil War.

Steve Rogers is probably out - he's too used to soldier rations plus he boils everything.

Tony Stark is probably out - rich kid like that probably had someone else always cooking meals for him. Same goes for Loki and T'Challa.

The badass bachelor/bachelorette-types are probably not too good at cooking either considering their lifestyle. So that takes out Starlord, Bucky, Gamora, Nebula, Rocket, etc.

So what does that leave us?

Well, it might be one of the family men. Either Antman, Hawkeye or Drax.

It might be one of those used to caring for someone else, like Peter Parker or Mantis.

Personally I think it's Black Widow. Simply because I think culinary arts were probably part of the skillset she was taught to become a convincing undercover spy.

Robtard
I could out BBQ them all, everyone wants my meat

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
I could out BBQ them all, everyone wants my meat

When people like BBQ it's usually when the meat is really soft and tender...

Adam Grimes
The important part is they like it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
When people like BBQ it's usually when the meat is really soft and tender...

laughing out loud

MrMind
I say black widow, she's the kitchen slave where she belong. Women are slow learner, but they learn.

carol manvers and gamora obviously need to step their game up

BruceSkywalker
probably thor

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Tony Stark is probably out - rich kid like that probably had someone else always cooking meals for him.

I was thinking about this. This was most likely true pre-Endgame. But Tony has had 5 years of domestic family life, living seemingly out of the way with Pepper and his daughter. Hell, IIRC, he was doing the dishes just before he solved safe time travel lol. So, it's quite possible that he learned to cook in those 5 years as well. Small children can be very stubborn and demanding.

KingD19
If nothing else I guarantee Tony makes the best burgers in the MCU.

byrdgang21
Id put my money on the Ancient One

TheVaultDweller
I feel like she would be able to make an excellent cup of tea.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by KingD19
If nothing else I guarantee Tony makes the best burgers in the MCU.

I think he just eats BK.

FrothByte
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Id put my money on the Ancient One

I'd wager she's vegetarian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.