Joker (2019) Alleged Script Leak (warning: Possible Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08

Surtur
Lol I sure hope this is fake. Not cuz I'm mad over being spoiled, but cuz the bennie and the jets scene...just...just no.

Drsoe08
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol I sure hope this is fake. Not cuz I'm mad over being spoiled, but cuz the bennie and the jets scene...just...just no.

I hope so too but it doesn't sound too bad tbh.

WB already screened this movie to some critics, and the response was quite positive. Creepy and sad were the words that mentioned, apparently Phoenix just killed it, no suprise there. And more thing, don't expect this movie to be like a typical CBM, no grand set pieces, no intense fight scenes. And lastly this movie will be a hard R, tons of F bombs, nudity/some sex scene and straight up gore.

Inhuman
Saw these leaks weeks ago

BruceSkywalker
if this is true, i won't waste my time.. this sounds total and utter shit

Drsoe08
The director confirms that the movie will be rated R.

https://preview.redd.it/k17on2wsxr431.png?width=828&auto=webp&9e967d71

Kazenji
Why are there two Joker threads?

Eon Blue

CaveDude33211
Hollywood is using these stand-alone movies as an excuse to get their actors more money - even when they don't understand the genres they're bringing to the screen.

They make a movie about Venom being a good guy, with no Spiderman

And now a Joker movie with no Batman

They should cast Liam Neeson as Lex Luthor in a movie without Superman - and in it Lex finds out he was the byproduct of incest and was born mentally-retarded and grew up in the street eating shit out of sewer pipes.

Then when he goes to college, he pays his college tuition by sucking dicks of random men in the parking lot of a McDonalds at night.

Then he finds out that his father abandoned him, and that his father was a homosexual, drag-queen stripper prostitute that had sex with his mother one drunken night, because he mistook her for a man.

Then Lex's beloved kitten succumbs to Feline-Leukemia.

Then Lex has an epic meltdown-scene where he enters the Mayor's office and starts projectile-vomiting everywhere, until the entire office is covered in vomit.

Finally, Lex Luthor finds his mother and father, vomits all over them and then proceeds to gorily eat them.

Then the film ends with "Benny and the Jets" playing.

Thanks, Hollywood! thumb upsmile

beer

ShadowFyre
Cant say I am terribly intersted in this.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Hollywood is using these stand-alone movies as an excuse to get their actors more money - even when they don't understand the genres they're bringing to the screen.

They make a movie about Venom being a good guy, with no Spiderman

And now a Joker movie with no Batman

They should cast Liam Neeson as Lex Luthor in a movie without Superman - and in it Lex finds out he was the byproduct of incest and was born mentally-retarded and grew up in the street eating shit out of sewer pipes.

Then when he goes to college, he pays his college tuition by sucking dicks of random men in the parking lot of a McDonalds at night.

Then he finds out that his father abandoned him, and that his father was a homosexual, drag-queen stripper prostitute that had sex with his mother one drunken night, because he mistook her for a man.

Then Lex's beloved kitten succumbs to Feline-Leukemia.

Then Lex has an epic meltdown-scene where he enters the Mayor's office and starts projectile-vomiting everywhere, until the entire office is covered in vomit.

Finally, Lex Luthor finds his mother and father, vomits all over them and then proceeds to gorily eat them.

Then the film ends with "Benny and the Jets" playing.

Thanks, Hollywood! thumb upsmile

beer

^ Nobody likes my idea for Liam Neeson as Lex Luthor?

Not enough vomit, mental-retardation, or homosexual-molestation?

It doesn't matter if the film bears 0% resemblence to the source-material - we just need an excuse to get Liam Neeson more work, and make sure this film has at least one scene where Liam-Lex is brutally-raped in the bathroom stall of a Waffle House.

Surtur
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
^ Nobody likes my idea for Liam Neeson as Lex Luthor?

Not enough vomit, mental-retardation, or homosexual-molestation?

It doesn't matter if the film bears 0% resemblence to the source-material - we just need an excuse to get Liam Neeson more work, and make sure this film has at least one scene where Liam-Lex is brutally-raped in the bathroom stall of a Waffle House.

https://i.imgur.com/EgrhcsW.jpg

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.