Tony Stark with 2019 Genie vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Thanos with a full completed Infinity Gauntlet must battle a bloodlusted Iron Man wielding Will Smith's Genie in Times Square. Stark has the same amount of wishes and limits as Aladdin. No BFR. Which Cosmic Power wielder will win?

BrolyBlack
Genie wins

Lestov16
Have you seen the new Aladdin? If so, what are his feats?

BrolyBlack
Complete reality manipulation and control at him whim with no effort given.

BruceSkywalker
did the genie kill people?

does will smith dance or sing in this??

ShadowFyre
He kills himself. Blows his own brains out in front of audiences across the globe

No. 0 lines or scenes as the genie

juggerman
Thanos can act faster than Stark can make a wish.

BrolyBlack
Not really, thanks recovered the gauntlet twice and was unable to react fast enough to snap. Tony will have prepped and the genie takes zero time to make it happen

juggerman
The OP states that the match is Tony vs Thanos not Genie vs Thanos. Genie wouldn't just be attacking Thanos, he would be responding to Tony's commands (wishes). In the movie it is stated that the lamp wielder must rub the lamp while stating their desire in the form of a wish (i.e. I wish Thanos was dead). In addition to that, Genie doesn't just blink the wish into existence. He rolls his arms around and builds up to it.

Before all that happens, Thanos could easily snap, blast, transmute or any number of things to defeat/kill Tony. To me this fight is a quickdraw and in that, Thanos has a major advantage

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*instantly

juggerman
He doesn't have to snap. He could just turn him into bubbles or lock him in time for example

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.