Google Cold Fusion Project Failed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Anyone that thinks that "cold fusion" is possible, I have a bridge to see you in Brooklyn. Cold and fusion don't go together and never will, why do companies keep wasting money on this farce? Do they not understand the basic science of fusion?

Link

jaden_2.0
Fusion, for me, isn't a particularly wise choice to pursue until we can do it off world. The consequences of a catastrophic accident are terrifying.

To put it into perspective. 4.8 sieverts acute dose is a lethal dose of LD 50/30 meaning it kills 50% of people exposed after 30 days despite medical treatment.

The highest doses received at Chernobyl was 16 seiverts

The inner wall of the ITER experimental fusion reactor in France receives 70,000,000 seiverts per hour.

Flyattractor
Darn. I was kinda hoping Google would destroy ( at least a large chunk of ) the world with their experiments. Oh how the Youtubes would have had a Field day with that one.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Fusion, for me, isn't a particularly wise choice to pursue until we can do it off world. The consequences of a catastrophic accident are terrifying.

To put it into perspective. 4.8 sieverts acute dose is a lethal dose of LD 50/30 meaning it kills 50% of people exposed after 30 days despite medical treatment.

The highest doses received at Chernobyl was 16 seiverts

The inner wall of the ITER experimental fusion reactor in France receives 70,000,000 seiverts per hour.

Imagine all of that on your priverts.

dadudemon
Edit - Cold Fusion is already "legit." Just nothing at scale and nothing that results in harness-able energy.

Surtur
I saw a movie about cold fusion with Keanu Reeves once.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
Imagine all of that on your priverts.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/projectcrusade/images/e/e4/Tingle_0.9.1.png/revision/latest?cb=20171115000300

Robtard
If we went "meh, can't be done so lets stop" every time something seemed too hard, White people would still be living in caves and taking fire from natural causes instead of making it.

Flyattractor
Why is Robbie so racist?

Surtur
I too am curious what white people have to do with this.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why is Robbie so racist?

Because he a typical snowflake leftist, perhaps? wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I too am curious what white people have to do with this.

Nothing. Robbie just doesn't like white people.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I saw a movie about cold fusion with Keanu Reeves once.

Yeah. That Movie sucked. It nearly killed Keanu's career.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nothing. Robbie just doesn't like white people.

True. Leftism/Progressiveness did invent Racism.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
True. Leftism/Progressiveness did invent Racism.

Remember Fly, it's not possible to be racist towards white people lol.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Cold Fusion is already "legit." Just nothing at scale and nothing that results in harness-able energy.

Cold fusion is not legitsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.