Could KMC use a Flame Room?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
A Flame Room. A Little sub forum where poster can go and just vent all their anger and hate at other posters and not have to worry about Mods stepping in Bringing the Law down?

Cause lets face it.. There is a Lot of Hate in some of the KMC Posters here.

What do You angry A-Holes Think?

Putinbot1
I think few here are actually angry.

Flyattractor
Possibly but those that are have so, SO Much of it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I think few here are actually angry.

Every Trumper is angry, pure rage every day. Maybe they could have a safe-space thread to vent their rage without someone mocking them over their futile tantrums?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Possibly but those that are have so, SO Much of it.

Originally posted by Robtard
Every Trumper is angry, pure rage every day. Maybe they could have a safe-space thread to vent their rage without someone mocking them over their futile tantrums?

...A Good Example.

Surtur
A Little sub forum where poster can go and just vent all their anger and hate at other posters and not have to worry about Mods stepping in Bringing the Law down?

You're already posting in a part of the forum that fits this description lol.

Flyattractor
What? The Off Topic Circle Jerk in the Movie VS Forums?

If so.. nah.. The Mods are already showing their hypocrisy in there so that don't count.

Of cours I could ask... Why is that in the Movie VS forum?

Surtur
I meant this forum lol. Short of threatening to kill someone you can say what you want about another poster without any consequences.

Flyattractor
No No No.. I mean a Forum Intentionally Made for such nonsense.

I mean some place where guys like Stilts and Quan could just unload and ware out the swear word buttons on their keyboards.

Surtur
No No No.. I mean a Forum Intentionally Made for such nonsense.

I mean some place where guys like Stilts and Quan could just unload and ware out the swear word buttons on their keyboards.

Well they do stuff like that for attention and a sub-forum would defeat the purpose of the attention seeking lol.

Adam_PoE

That is what the Triggered thread is for.

Flyattractor
That and they coudn't contain or limit themselves to one forum.

I mean look at Stiltsman. He trolls me nearly everywhere I post. I can't respond to anything in the Comic Vs Forum with out him trolling me there.

So much Anger in such a Little Container.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
That is what the Triggered thread is for.

But people are allowed to go in there and mock Trumpers over their bottomless futile tantrums over everything from mean words to milkshakes, this new thread would be a safe-space where they could rage without the fear of being called out for being dickless.

riv6672
I thought the GDF was the flame room.

riv6672
W. that in mind i voted option 2.

Flyattractor
But people are allowed to go in there and mock Trumpers over their bottomless futile tantrums over everything from mean words to milkshakes, this new thread would be a safe-space where they could rage without the fear of being called out for being dickless.

That don't surpise me seeing as how Robbie does hate True Freedom and Equality. What with him being a Flaming Fascist Lefty and all.

Originally posted by riv6672
W. that in mind i voted option 2.

Wimp.

dadudemon
I vote yes.

And there should be a mod that moves more than 2 "stupid back and forth" volleys to that flame forum.

Surtur

I love how much that thread triggers you smile

dadudemon
Especially for Fly, Surtur, PVS, and Robtard: they need their BS moved to a flame thread or sub-forum.

Surtur
Also I don't see how the forum would be a safe space since nobody would be free from criticism.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Especially for Fly, Surtur, PVS, and Robtard: they need their BS moved to a flame thread or sub-forum.

I have no desire to go "rage" at people though lol. I will troll people, but I don't have genuine anger towards them so I wouldn't use the forum. I definitely do not hate anyone. Also with Bash I just trigger the guy by posting anything, it could be random and have nothing to do with him or politics. A "flame forum" won't solve that kind of obsession.

Flyattractor
Oh the Mods alreay Delete My posts now... So...Yeah.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Also I don't see how the forum would be a safe space since nobody would be free from criticism.

I have no desire to go "rage" at people though lol. I will troll people, but I don't have genuine anger towards them so I wouldn't use the forum. I definitely do not hate anyone. Also with Bash I just trigger the guy by posting anything, it could be random and have nothing to do with him or politics. A "flame forum" won't solve that kind of obsession.

It's not intended to solve the flaming and affections you do or do not have for other members.

It's to keep topics on topic and rage in the rage location.

Threads will be moving along, decent discussion, then, BAM! You guys having funky buttlovin' rage with each other.

If we could just...move all of that somewhere, that'd be greeeeaat.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's not intended to solve the flaming and affections you do or do not have for other members.

It's to keep topics on topic and rage in the rage location.

Threads will be moving along, decent discussion, then, BAM! You guys having funky buttlovin' rage with each other.

If we could just...move all of that somewhere, that'd be greeeeaat.

I know threads can be moved, but can individual posts?

Impediment

Flyattractor
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Putinbot1
But people are allowed to go in there and mock Trumpers over their bottomless futile tantrums over everything from mean words to milkshakes, this new thread would be a safe-space where they could rage without the fear of being called out for being dickless. Rob sometimes I am speechless, you truly are KMC's Shakepeare.

Putinbot1
Ban Fly for a couple of days for the lulz, pretty please Imp. It will vindicate his paranoia and feelings of persecution.

eThneoLgrRnae
Rob sometimes I am speechless, you truly are KMC's Shakepeare.

Uh, you do realize William Shakespeare was an old white guy, right?

Praising old white men will get your sjw leftist snowflake membership card revoked faster than you can blink your eyes by the looneys on the left. Better rethink what you just said lol.

Robtard
Rob sometimes I am speechless, you truly are KMC's Shakepeare.

Thank you for your kind word, sir

I would also like to pledge that I will not post in the 'Trumper Safe-Space Thread: A Thread To Cry Safely In'

Putinbot1
Thank you for your kind word, sir

I would also like to pledge that I will not post in the 'Trumper Safe-Space Thread: A Thread To Cry Safely In' laughing me neither. Although almost every thread is some kind of trumpet tears thread.

eThneoLgrRnae
So far the only people who've been crying and throwing hissy fits have been leftist snowflakes like you and pooty, robbie. You've all been doing it since the day Trump beat Hillary and I'm sure you'll all keep doing until Trump finally leaves office in 2025.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
So far the only people who've been crying and throwing hissy fits have been leftist snowflakes like you and pooty, robbie. You've all been doing it since the day Trump beat Hillary and I'm sure you'll all keep doing until Trump finally leaves office in 2025. Cry moar.

eThneoLgrRnae
^#Projecting

Oh, and it's spelled m-o-r-e, moron. UK schools must be slacking.

Putinbot1
^#Projecting Delicious.

Putinbot1
Oh the Mods alreay Delete My posts now... So...Yeah. Shush Fly and switch to one of your other accounts, oh, you did. laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
^Waaah, waah, waaah!!

Keep crying little a little baby, pooty/bashy.

Putinbot1
Shush Fly and switch to one of your other accounts, oh, you did. laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
^Keep crying, poor baby. Trump will STILL be president. smile

Putinbot1
Shush Fly and switch to one of your other accounts, oh, you did. laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
*Looks and checks*

Yep, Trump is STILL president. smile

Keep crying, pooty/bashy.

Putinbot1
Scrumptious

Surtur
Deeeeeeelish!

TempAccount
@Robtard @PutinBot

How triggered are you guys by the thread I made about Trump being predicted to win 2020?

Robtard
Forty Two Tango triggered.

I don't think Trump will win though. If he does, so be it, another shitty four years of the clown and frankly, if America votes for him again, America deserves it.

eThneoLgrRnae
You didn't think he'd win in 2016 either and we all know how that turned-out, don't we? smile

Then you said he'd be impeached and removed from office before his first term was over lol. Doesn't look like you are gonna be right in that case either. You Trump-haters have a knack for being wrong time after time after time.

Seriously though, sorry to burst your bubble robbie, but Trump's already got it in the bag. thumb up

Robtard
Yeah, you didn't think he'd win in 2016 either and we all know how that turned-out, don't we? smile

Then you said he'd be impeached and removed from office before his first term was over lol. Doesn't look like you are gonna be right in that case either. You Trump-haters have a knack for being wrong time after time after time.

Seriously though, sorry to burst your bubble robbie, but Trump's already got it in the bag. thumb up

Correct, I thought he'd lose in 2016, first (second if you don't think it was robbed in 2000) Presidential election I've been wrong on since I started predicting with Bill Clinton.

Incorrect, I said the most likely outcome of the Mueller probe was that Trump would "grease by" while people around him went down. So far, I've been correct there :0

We'll see soon enough, Trumper sock made to be up Trump's ass so other people seem normal.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hang on to your pipe dream rob as if you're very life depended on it. It'll be all the sweeter when your side loses in epic fashion once again in 2020. No doubt you sore losers will be blaming Russia again... or who knows, perhaps even Israel next time lol. I know how you leftists hate that great nation, after all.

Till then though, I'm gonna continue to rub salt in in all of you leftists' wounds from 2016 and continue to drink in the liberal tears from that humiliating defeat you all suffered and keep rubbing it in that Trump is president and Hillary ain't. smile

riv6672
Wimp.
Thats hurtful, man; stop flaming me.

BrolyBlack

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

mike brown
A Flame Room. A Little sub forum where poster can go and just vent all their anger and hate at other posters and not have to worry about Mods stepping in Bringing the Law down?

Cause lets face it.. There is a Lot of Hate in some of the KMC Posters here.

What do You angry A-Holes Think? ... I think it would make zero difference. People would drag the beefs into every other thread just like they do now.

Tldr You savages have no self control.

Putinbot1
Rob triggers Trumpers awesomely! Kudos.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by mike brown
... I think it would make zero difference. People would drag the beefs into every other thread just like they do now.

Tldr You savages have no self control.

It actually does work but only if Mods give warnings & bans to posters who won't adhere to keeping their beefs in The Flame Room.

Fly got the idea from HeroChat. The Flame Room ran for about 5 years & kept other threads pretty much on topic.

jaden_2.0
Hypothetical examples of how the forum goes now make this pointless.

For instance

New Thread: Here is a recipe for a very nice beef casserole

1st reply

"Duh leftards eatin beeff carsehole urr hypocrites cuz deh say cows are destroying duh planet wiv farts makin global warming THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T EVIN EXIST"

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Hypothetical examples of how the forum goes now make this pointless.

For instance

New Thread: Here is a recipe for a very nice beef casserole

1st reply

"Duh leftards eatin beeff carsehole urr hypocrites cuz deh say cows are destroying duh planet wiv farts makin global warming THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T EVIN EXIST" laughing

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats hurtful, man; stop flaming me.

...nah

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZlJc5zIH8UqnC/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.