KMC and Badabing make front page of Reddit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaggarath
https://i.imgur.com/f2fA1t6.png

Flyattractor
...reddit has a "Front Page"?

Who Knew!?

-Pr-
hysterical

Damborgson
Its time to eliminate Bada once and for all.

Flyattractor
Can we do it THUNDERDOME Style?

steverules_2
Bing was wrong, shocking roll eyes (sarcastic)

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
hysterical

Tzeentch
Shit, I remember the comic book forum losing its mind at Heath Ledger playing the Joker. As soon as we got a look at his face with the make-up on the entire board said the movie was dead.

Do we need more proof that it's the worst board on the site?

Galan007
laughing out loud

Thread is legit:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=423802&pagenumber=1

Unfortunately Bada didn't post in it, though. ermm

steverules_2

TempAccount
Ant hasn't an heroed yet? Surprising

BrolyBlack
Bada def deleted his post.

Also how did marvel find that post?

samhain
Wait, Marvel put that out? That's actually kinda pathetic; 'We've found a bunch of 11+ year old opinions about us by comic book fans.' That's hardly a burn Marvel and I've just possibly lost a bit of respect for you now.

gold slorg
LMFAO this is a reddit post from Marvel fans LOL

/r/marvelstudios is a board, not a user kek

dadudemon
Originally posted by gold slorg
LMFAO this is a reddit post from Marvel fans LOL

/r/marvelstudios is a board, not a user kek

ROFL, LULZ, KEK!

WOWZERS!

(Sorry, man, I don't mean to mock you...it's just super fun to be happy like this)

gold slorg
Originally posted by dadudemon
ROFL, LULZ, KEK!

WOWZERS!

(Sorry, man, I don't mean to mock you...it's just super fun to be happy like this)

agreed, this is what internet is for me, place to have fun at random shit and chill smile

Galan007
Originally posted by steverules_2
He might've deleted his post Any edits made to a thread by a mod automatically populate in the "Moderator Notes/Thread Summary" section here, and cannot be deleted:

https://i.imgur.com/7jo8YRs.jpg

...But it's blank, which means no one has edited that thread.

So for whatever reason the person who posted that pic on reddit must have shopped in Bada's comment.

Unfortunately. sad

riv6672

Blight
Get on it, Bada!

dadudemon
I checked all of KMC. Multiple posts in that chain cannot be verified. And Badabing's name has a capital B in it, not lowercse. Further indicating a shop.

Someone was mocking you guys and stitched together some quotes.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I checked all of KMC. Multiple posts in that chain cannot be verified. And Badabing's name has a capital B in it, not lowercse. Further indicating a shop.

Someone was mocking you guys and stitched together some quotes. It was probably bada himself...

Really though, it's an active KMC member having a goof and likely one of the SW forum kids.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
It was probably bada himself...

Really though, it's an active KMC member having a goof and likely one of the SW forum kids.

My money is on that. I didn't see that post hit the front page of reddit so it likely didn't.

Edit - A post with that may upvotes would have shown up on my front page because I take 2 dooks a day, at least. I would have seen it.

Robtard
Who exactly was the SW forum kid(s) hoping to troll though? Bada certainly wouldn't give a single wet shit.

Jaggarath
SW section generally likes Bada.

Flyattractor
Seriously.... People still pay any attention to REDDIT?

What next? Will Myspace make a come back?

BackFire
Bada was right. Terrible casting.

Flyattractor
BF is such a SuckButt.

BackFire
Well you're a ButtSuck.

Flyattractor
Quit making those Slurping Noises ....and go wipe that Brown off your nose.

BackFire
What I do with my girlfriend in the privacy of my front yard is none of your business.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.