Unemployed, disabled rightist punctures Trump Blimp and is arrested.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://metro.co.uk/video/tommy-robinson-supporter-pops-baby-trump-blimp-scissors-1939300/?ito=vjs-link

Oh rightists.

BrolyBlack
PB has gotten a second wind, she wasn’t arrestedlaughing out loud

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://metro.co.uk/video/tommy-robinson-supporter-pops-baby-trump-blimp-scissors-1939300/?ito=vjs-link

Oh rightists.

ZOMG beef up the knife banning someone popped mah bUllOOn! eek!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
PB has gotten a second wind, she wasn’t arrestedlaughing out loud When you get taken away in handcuffs as she was that's an arrest in the UK mate.

Surtur
Deranged lefties: throwing milkshakes onto actual people is okay!

Also deranged lefties: How dare you stab an inanimate object!

Classic lefties laughing

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
ZOMG beef up the knife banning someone popped mah bUllOOn! eek! laughing

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur

Classic lefties laughing But this was an angry unemployed and disabled rightist loon Surt. Not some student, looking to better themself and contribute to society.

Surtur
But this was an angry unemployed and disabled rightist loon Surt. Not some student, looking to better themself and contribute to society.

Lol except the folk tossing milkshakes aren't looking to better themselves or society. They are looking to act like petty little kids in adult bodies who feel entitled to throw any sort of hissy fit they want cuz their parents raised them that way.

But I do applaud your efforts to frame it some other way. Props thumb up

snowdragon
But this was an angry unemployed and disabled rightist loon Surt. Not some student, looking to better themself and contribute to society.

She'll never get invited to another birthday party with balloons, crazy!

What is her disability, a huge cry for attention and overeating?

Putinbot1
She'll never get invited to another birthday party with balloons, crazy!

What is her disability, a huge cry for attention and overeating? Who knows, bad back I think.

Surtur
eat

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Robtard

Angry
Unemployed
Disabled
Rightist
Loon

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao@triggered little bashy/pooty. laughing out loud

What was that Adam said in the other thread? Oh yeah... "Trumpers should make more pro-Trump threads to prove how great their lives are going."

Gee... I wonder if Adam is gonna say the same thing about triggered anti-Trumpers like little pooty/bashy constantly making anti-Trump threads to prove how well their lives are going. wink

Wouldn't hold my breath lol.

Surtur
These passive aggressive threads sure are amusing, the cowardice especially eat

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lmao@triggered little bashy/pooty. laughing out loud

What was that Adam said in the other thread? Oh yeah... "Trumpers should make more pro-Trump threads to prove how great their lives are going."

Gee... I wonder if Adam is gonna say the same thing about triggered anti-Trumpers like little pooty/bashy constantly making anti-Trump threads to prove how well their lives are going. wink

Wouldn't hold my breath lol.

Lol they won't say shit. It's how they do. At best you're gonna see pretend victories celebrated.

eThneoLgrRnae

Classic lefties laughing

Yes, it's funny as f*** and shows just how f***ed-up their thinking really is lol. Throwing milkshakes on people is actual ASSAULT and BATTERY. Popping a retarded little ballon is neither. Only law it would possibly break is destroying someone else's property (perhaps it would be classified under VANDALISM).

Surtur
Yes, it's funny as f*** and shows just how f***ed-up their thinking really is lol. Throwing milkshakes on people is actual ASSAULT and BATTERY. Popping a retarded little ballon is neither. Only law it would possibly break is destroying someone else's property (perhaps it would be classified under VANDALISM).

Reminds me of the gay Vox writer crying over Steven Crower...who has encouraged people on twitter to throw milkshakes lol.

These people couldn't stay consistent if they tried.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lol except the folk tossing milkshakes aren't looking to better themselves or society. They are looking to act like petty little kids in adult bodies who feel entitled to throw any sort of hissy fit they want cuz their parents raised them that way.

But I do applaud your efforts to frame it some other way. Props thumb up

"Bingo." thumb up

Surtur
"Bingo." thumb up

Lol you know maybe we do need a flame room. This entire thread is a passive aggressive shot at me, it's why he worded it in the same way he always insults me. He does it cuz it's not a direct attack and knows the mods will not do a thing.

They need a space where they can just vent about me and get me outta their heads.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lol you know maybe we do need a flame room. This entire thread is a passive aggressive shot at me, it's why he worded it in the same way he always insults me. He does it cuz it's not a direct attack and knows the mods will not do a thing.

They need a space where they can just vent about me and get me outta their heads.

I actually think it was a jab (a pretty lame one though) at all Trump supporters/right-wingers in general, Surt.

Surtur
I actually think it was a jab (a pretty lame one though) at all Trump supporters/right-wingers in general, Surt.

Oh no, that went out the window when they guessed the problem was her back lol.

Whirly has a history of doing this and not being man enough to admit what he does. It's funny.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh no, that went out the window when they guessed the problem was her back lol.

Whirly has a history of doing this and not being man enough to admit what he does. It's funny.

Oh, now I remember... you said something in the past about being disabled because of back problems and so that's why little bash/pooty worded the title the way he did... to take a shot at you. Yeah, I guess maybe it is about you in particular. He does seem to be obseessed with you. Maybe he has a crush on you, Surt lol.

Surtur
Oh, now I remember... you said something in the past about being disabled because of back problems and so that's why little bash/pooty worded the title the way he did... to take a shot at you. Yeah, I guess maybe it is about you in particular. He does seem to be obseessed with you. Maybe he has a crush on you, Surt lol.

The mods have had to delete threads before that he has made about me lol. It's why he had to get a bit more clever to do it.

There is a legit obsession. I'm not kidding when I say this lol.

Bashar Teg
^^^^^^^^^^^^whole little triggin goin on laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^^^^^^^^^^^whole little triggin goin on laughing out loud

"No you!" Nice smile

Bashar Teg
don't let me interrupt your little coping party with starfly eat

Robtard
I've had threads made solely for the purpose of attacking me; they were never deleted. Then again, I never blew a rape-whistle over it cos my skin isn't thin.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I've had threads made solely for the purpose of attacking me; they were never deleted. Then again, I never blew a rape-whistle over it cos my skin isn't thin.

I've never once reported any thread. The best I'll do is note the obsession, but nah I don't report people. You know that Rob.

snowdragon
Angry
Unemployed
Disabled
Rightist
Loon

Sadly it looked like she was eating her way to disability with her weight and probably used this as a way to get attention....I mean she didn't sound right to me.

That's not an excuse for her actions just an observation.

Surtur
She should have just baked a Trump cake or something.

Scribble
But this was an angry unemployed and disabled rightist loon Surt. Not some student, looking to better themself and contribute to society. Your ableism is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself: you preach tolerance, but use 'disabled' repeatedly as an insult. A lot of disabled people are unemployed. Know why? Because they're disabled, you dolt.

Scribble
Angry
Unemployed
Disabled
Rightist
Loon You too, you ****ing fake-ass 'tolerant' ass-ass. Grow up, man, you should know and act better.

Robtard
I've never once reported any thread. The best I'll do is note the obsession, but nah I don't report people. You know that Rob.

I wasn't saying you specifically reported those threads, just that they were reported. But I can see why you took it that way.

Robtard
Sadly it looked like she was eating her way to disability with her weight and probably used this as a way to get attention....I mean she didn't sound right to me.

That's not an excuse for her actions just an observation.

Isn't see some rightist person of note? Said she's known as "basedamy" or some shit, so yeah., probably a meltdown and a cry for attention.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scribble
You too, you ****ing fake-ass 'tolerant' ass-ass. Grow up, man, you should know and act better.

You flirting with me again? love

Scribble
You flirting with me again? love Coward. You're an ableist in my eyes now, and with good cause. My respect for you has significantly reduced. I expected it of Whirly and Bash, but not you. You used to be better than that.

Putinbot1
Of course I was trolling Surt with my wording for lulz whilst highlighting a hilarious story. It was non malicious and a bit of bantz.

Robtard
Coward. You're an ableist in my eyes now, and with good cause. My respect for you has significantly reduced. I expected it of Whirly and Bash, but not you. You used to be better than that.

"You're an ableist"

^This is not true

Scribble
Of course I was trolling Surt with my wording for lulz whilst highlighting a hilarious story. It was non malicious and a bit of bantz. AKA "Being ableist is fine if you're only joking bruh".

Weak. Your political opinions are formed on contradictions and hypocrisy.

Scribble

Putinbot1
AKA "Being ableist is fine if you're only joking bruh".

Weak. Your political opinions are formed on contradictions and hypocrisy. I never see anything as off limits in humour tbh.

Adam_PoE
Is someone having a 'Tism fit?

Scribble
I never see anything as off limits in humour tbh. What 'humour' was there? You just admitted to using 'disabled' in conjuncture with 'unemployed' to mock a specific member of this forum, who is... like, actually registered disabled.

That's like calling a black person a ****** and then claiming it was "just a joke".

Robtard

Scribble
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Is someone having a 'Tism fit? If you mean me, then no; disability is something personal for me, as my dad is disabled, and has been unable to work for a long time, since his surgery. So naturally, I'm going to pick bigots up on it when they use bigoted language.

If you were out and some asshat started calling you or your friends *******, you wouldn't just take it, would you?

Scribble
roll eyes (sarcastic) Wow, you're weak. Whatever became of poor Robtard? Reduced to eye-rolling smilies because he can't think of a damn thing to say. I made points, and you dodged them, because you're much happier trolling and back-slapping than actually discussing anything.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/75044759/pattico.jpg

Adam_PoE
If you mean me, then no; disability is something personal for me, as my dad is disabled, and has been unable to work for a long time, since his surgery. So naturally, I'm going to pick bigots up on it when they use bigoted language.

If you were out and some asshat started calling you or your friends *******, you wouldn't just take it, would you?

I do not keep company with people who fake disabilities to defraud the government, while earning money under the table.

Scribble
I do not keep company with people who fake disabilities to defraud the government, while earning money under the table. Regardless, you seem fine with general disabled-bashing (see main OP topic, and other posts I highlighted by Whirly and Rob), as long as it's aimed at someone whose politics you disagree with.

Putinbot1
What 'humour' was there? You just admitted to using 'disabled' in conjuncture with 'unemployed' to mock a specific member of this forum, who is... like, actually registered disabled.

That's like calling a black person a ****** and then claiming it was "just a joke". tbh Surts disability may be pretence and he may have a job. Then again it may all be true.

Robtard
Wow, you're weak. Whatever became of poor Robtard? Reduced to eye-rolling smilies because he can't think of a damn thing to say. I made points, and you dodged them, because you're much happier trolling and back-slapping than actually discussing anything.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/75044759/pattico.jpg

I'm actually confused as to what you're ranting over tbh. That I attacked this woman? I laughed at her for her silly actions.

That I somehow attacked Surt for being disabled and unemployed? According to Surt, he is neither.

So which is it and we can go from there.

eThneoLgrRnae
I do not keep company with people who fake disabilities to defraud the government, while earning money under the table.

Do you have any actual proof he faked a disability to defraud the government?

Scribble

Scribble

Robtard
You are ranting right now, Vonnegut

Still confused where you think I actually insulted this woman and/or Surt for being disabled?

Surt claims he isn't btw. I don't know much about this woman.

Scribble

Robtard
Fair enough.

That was me literally just copying a string of words from the post I quoted... (not that I think PutinBot actually hates disabled people)

But sure, you're correct and I will add that I'm actually worse than Hitler.

Putinbot1
Fair enough.

That was me literally just copying a string of words from the post I quoted... (not that I think PutinBot actually hates disabled people)

But sure, you're correct and I will add that I'm actually worse than Hitler. I used them as identifiers no doubt and to troll Surt. I am Gustav Fring.

Robtard
I used them as identifiers no doubt and to troll Surt. I am Gustav Fring.

Yes

Scribble

Scribble
I used them as identifiers no doubt and to troll Surt. I am Gustav Fring. You could never be as cool as Fring. Nobody could, though.

Putinbot1
You could never be as cool as Fring. Nobody could, though. True.

Scribble

Robtard

Scribble

dadudemon
I don't know what is happening but it feels like Scribs is laying down some smacks.

Eugenics, Nazism, Godwin's Law, disabled people: oh my.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't know what is happening but it feels like Scribs is laying down some smacks.

Eugenics, Nazism, Godwin's Law, disabled people: oh my.

The tl;dr version:

-I hate the disabled
-Whirly isn't part of the solution, he's part of the problem
-Scribs is woke AF

So you knew already

Scribble

Robtard
"He mad". Coolio.

Scribble

Robtard
I'm not the best at keeping up with the 20-something redpill lingo, but I don't know "chuck". Are you just calling me the name or does it have meaning behind it?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud At people here claiming they have never made fun of disabled peoplelaughing out loud

Post history proves otherwise

Flyattractor
You could never be as cool as Fring. Nobody could, though.

True.

Who?

Scribble

Scribble
laughing out loud At people here claiming they have never made fun of disabled peoplelaughing out loud

Post history proves otherwise His username is literally "Robtard", which is, itself, a reference to an ableist slur. It's like me calling myself Scrigger or Scraggot something, but with less subtlety. The idea that Rob or any of his cabal see disabled people as anything more than a punchline is yet to be seen.

Robtard
My cabal now? Hating disabled people? laughing out loud

Dude, just listen to yourself. You took something that was a 2 and you turned it all the way to eleven.

Don't take this as an insult or me being dismissive: but I do think you need to take a step back and chill out.

Scribble

Scribble
Don't take this as an insult or me being dismissive: but I do think you need to take a step back and chill out.

"He mad". Coolio.

Robtard

Scribble

Scribble
Also, you can convince me otherwise, but you haven't even tried. You've just slung shit and played little games, and the like, as usual. I'm a pretty persuadable person, really. You just haven't said anything to actually counter my claims.

(Apologies for the double post, KMC rarely lets me edit anymore.)

dadudemon
The tl;dr version:

-I hate the disabled
-Whirly isn't part of the solution, he's part of the problem
-Scribs is woke AF

So you knew already

That would explain why you hate me so much: I have a learning disability.

Get woke, son.

BrolyBlack
You suck that why DDM

dadudemon
Don't forget the greasy part and the 51 countries I've visited.

I would have visited 52 countries if I didn't have learning disabilities.

It would have been 53 but due to my suckiness, I missed that opportunity.

Also, this sentence is very slightly longer than the previous sentence, on purpose.

Robtard
Also, you can convince me otherwise, but you haven't even tried. You've just slung shit and played little games, and the like, as usual. I'm a pretty persuadable person, really. You just haven't said anything to actually counter my claims.

(Apologies for the double post, KMC rarely lets me edit anymore.)

Here: I don't hate disabled people nor would I knowingly mock someone who is disabled simply for being disabled. You can take that as truth or don't, I can't make you do either.

(If you're using an Apple product, certain characters break KMC when quoting)

Scribble
Don't forget the greasy part and the 51 countries I've visited.

I would have visited 52 countries if I didn't have learning disabilities.

It would have been 53 but due to my suckiness, I missed that opportunity.

Also, this sentence is very slightly longer than the previous sentence, on purpose. This is poetry
Here: I don't hate disabled people nor would I knowingly mock someone who is disabled simply for being disabled. You can take that as truth or don't, I can't make you do either.

(If you're using an Apple product, certain characters break KMC when quoting) I believe that, but your attitude towards the subject of disability is markedly less severe than if you were talking about race or gender. If someone you considered a political opponent even so 'joked' about something race or gender related (a perspective I don't entirely buy, which is the reason I don't buy Sargon of Akkad's "it's only a joke" bullshit, the dude's a scumbag either way), you'd label them a bigot with aplomb and conviction.

Also I know certain characters are what break my ability to edit — but I just love dashes too much.

Adam_PoE
Regardless, you seem fine with general disabled-bashing (see main OP topic, and other posts I highlighted by Whirly and Rob), as long as it's aimed at someone whose politics you disagree with.

By all means, whom is bashing whom for being disabled?

When disability is noted with regard to Surtur, it is because he has acknowledged collecting benefits for people with disabilities, while denying he has one.

He is not being bashed for having a disability, but for faking a disability status for monetary gain, and taking resources away from people who truly have disabilities.

But who needs reading comprehension and context, and when you have fee fees?

Scribble
By all means, whom is bashing whom for being disabled?

When disability is noted with regard to Surtur, it is because he has acknowledged collecting benefits for people with disabilities, while denying he has one.

He is not being bashed for having a disability, but for faking a disability status for monetary gain, and taking resources away from people who truly have disabilities.

But who needs reading comprehension and context, and when you have fee fees? How about you just read the previous posts? Don't knock other people for their reading comprehension when you willfully choose not to use yours.

Adam_PoE
How about you just read the previous posts? Don't knock other people for their reading comprehension when you willfully choose not to use yours.

How about you get out of your feelings and stop being a little *****?

Scribble
How about you get out of your feelings and stop being a little *****? My god, you barely even try.

Flyattractor
Can't Name calling now be considered the same as Actual Threats of Violence?

Scribble
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Can't Name calling now be considered the same as Actual Threats of Violence? And if so, is throwing a milkshake at myself considered attempted suicide?

Robtard
This is poetry
I believe that, but your attitude towards the subject of disability is markedly less severe than if you were talking about race or gender. If someone you considered a political opponent even so 'joked' about something race or gender related (a perspective I don't entirely buy, which is the reason I don't buy Sargon of Akkad's "it's only a joke" bullshit, the dude's a scumbag either way), you'd label them a bigot with aplomb and conviction.

Also I know certain characters are what break my ability to edit — but I just love dashes too much.

This is not true, people who you view as my "political opponents" have joked using race, gender and I went along, cos legit harmless joke is harmless.

Also, calling someone disabled who is legitimately disabled isn't an insult, unless you believe the word "disabled" is a negative in of itself; I don't. eg My mother is legally disabled, three major spinal surgeries, bone transplant, spinal fusion and an assortment of metal.

Adam_PoE
My god, you barely even try.

I regularly encounter casual homophobia, and have been called anti-gay slurs on this board, and do not bat an eye.

You have Autism, and your father has a disability, and you encounter someone citing a disability status as context, and have an emotional meltdown for four pages.

Sorry, life does not come with trigger warnings, you will just have to get stronger.

Scribble
This is not true, people who you view as my "political opponents" have joked using race, gender and I went along, cos legit harmless joke is harmless.

Also, calling someone disabled who is legitimately disabled isn't an insult, unless you believe the word "disabled" is a negative in of itself; I don't. eg My mother is legally disabled, three major spinal surgeries, bone transplant, spinal fusion and an assortment of metal. Fair enough. I'm not here enough to have seen enough specific examples, but I've definitely seen you use race and gender based jokes or offhand comments as further proof of racism / sexism / whatever.

Plus I'm pretty sure Surtur is disabled, anyway? He's always got stuff going on and takes medication, and the like, but you guys seem to not believe him due to something he said some time (that I've never actually seen as a post so idk). I tend to trust people unless I have due cause not to, so to me, you were basically just taking part in ripping on a disabled person.

Oh, I don't doubt your mother is disabled. My own dad is disabled, as stated before. My best friend is black, so I can't be racist.

dadudemon
Life does not come with trigger warnings, you will just have to get stronger.

I'm trying so hard to get strong.

I pray to Greyskull for strength, everyday: http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar47891_21.gif

Scribble
I regularly encounter casual homophobia, and have been called anti-gay slurs on this board, and do not bat an eye.

You have Autism, and your father has a disability, and you encounter someone citing a disability status as context, and have an emotional meltdown for four pages.

Sorry, life does not come with trigger warnings, you will just have to get stronger. I literally have no idea how to respond to this, and it doesn't contain anything interesting anyway. Just a bunch of weird insults and contradictions (it's a really emotional post, but it's primarily condemning emotional reactions? Again, kind of weird).

Robtard
Fair enough. I'm not here enough to have seen enough specific examples, but I've definitely seen you use race and gender based jokes or offhand comments as further proof of racism / sexism / whatever.

Plus I'm pretty sure Surtur is disabled, anyway? He's always got stuff going on and takes medication, and the like, but you guys seem to not believe him due to something he said some time (that I've never actually seen as a post so idk). I tend to trust people unless I have due cause not to, so to me, you were basically just taking part in ripping on a disabled person.

Oh, I don't doubt your mother is disabled. My own dad is disabled, as stated before. My best friend is black, so I can't be racist.

It varies, he's said he is and said he isn't.

I figured you'd take the 'mother' comment that way, but that wasn't it at all, so meh.

Robtard

Sorry, life does not come with trigger warnings, you will just have to get stronger.

It goes without saying, Adam, but you can join my cabal anytime, qt. love

Scribble

Scribble
It goes without saying, Adam, but you can join my cabal anytime, qt. love Dude, Adam has always been in your cabal. He's like the third person I think of when I think of the back-slapping KMC Left. Quanchi would be the fourth (although I think he just hates Surtur more than anything).

You, Whirly and Bash are of considerably better stock than Adam or Quanchi, though; one can get actual conversation out of you, Whirly and Bash if pressed hard enough (see: this conversation).

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudOriginally posted by dadudemon

I pray to Greyskull for strength, everyday: http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar47891_21.gif

Raptor22
Im pretty torn here and dont know which side to choose.

On one hand there is nothing in the world that i hate more than Rob.

On the other, there is nothing i love more than making fun of crippled people.

Before anyone gets up on arms over this, im obviously just joking.

I dont actually hate Rob big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raptor22

https://i.imgur.com/sWWZq9J.gif

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/sWWZq9J.gif

/that

Bashar Teg
are we talking about real handicapped or surt handicapped?

Adam_PoE

Remember, you have the power.

Adam_PoE
It goes without saying, Adam, but you can join my cabal anytime, qt. love

http://66.media.tumblr.com/3dc4f834e467686a9e7839d3ab5e6b3d/tumblr_mok9vx8KS51spey9uo1_250.gif

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE
Im pretty torn here and dont know which side to choose.

Before anyone gets up on arms over this, im obviously just joking.

I dont actually hate Rob big grin

"On one hand"? "On the other hand"? "Up in arms"? Ableist scum!

Putinbot1
are we talking about real handicapped or surt handicapped? laughing Did laugh out loud in real life.

Silent Master
Are you ok?

Surtur
laughing Did laugh out loud in real life.

https://media.giphy.com/media/qfOMPUd6nhnC8/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
scrib loves a good sob story, but your constant posting here proves you are capable of working. you could be working full time and more doing data entry, given your mastery of Excel. you choose not to.

Robtard

Putinbot1
scrib loves a good sob story, but your constant posting here proves you are capable of working. you could be working full time and more doing data entry, given your mastery of Excel. you choose not to. Surt has many skills he would make a great gaslighting bot on forums for instance.

Surtur
scrib loves a good sob story, but your constant posting here proves you are capable of working. you could be working full time and more doing data entry, given your mastery of Excel. you choose not to.

Actually Scrib just tends to not be fooled by the bullshit of people like you and has no interest in indulging in the games people here usually play.

I love that it makes you mad, he won't play along like the other folk here will and he won't feign ignorance smile

BrolyBlack

Robtard
You seem jealous, but you really shouldn't throw stones, glass and house and that, TI.

eThneoLgrRnae
@Broly: Yeah, there's obviously a lot of swapping & swallowing of white juices going on between the three of them if you catch my drift. wink

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
You seem jealous, but you really shouldn't throw stones, glass and house and that, TI.

Ya, I'm sure TI is really jealous of you three always sucking each other off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Like I said I agree sometimes and disagree a lot with the people I mentioned.

You have never publicly disagreed over anything serious with your two buddies.

Putinbot1
Sorry I missed this, saw the second "cabal" post and laughed. Anyhow.

Probably, when key factors are not known. In regards to Surt, I've no doubt he's injured and on meds, he's said these things long before we got into it and to other people. My perspective and I've said this before, if you're healthy enough to play video games all, day, get high everyday/or often at Noon and chat on a message boards 24/7, you're healthy enough to to low-impact work, like order/data entry, sales calls, customer service.

As far as this woman, I said I know very little about her aside the topical and I do question how disabled she actually is or if it's just a stunt. She seemed pretty capable when committing property damage to further make a name for herself online.

edit: For FFS, bash ninja's me while I was replying Bash has mad Ninja skills Rob. I'm lucky to know both of you. thumb up Great guys, make coming online a pleasure. Adam too.

eThneoLgrRnae
Like I said I agree sometimes and disagree a lot with the people I mentioned.

You have never publicly disagreed over anything serious with your two buddies.

His two butt buddies.

Robtard
This is simply just wrong. Off the top of my head Whirly and I don't agree on welfare distribution and Bash and I had have many disagreements throughout the years here.

So yeah, don't throw stones, okay. Cos glass.

Raptor22
Actually Scrib just tends to not be fooled by the bullshit of people like you and has no interest in indulging in the games people here usually play.

I love that it makes you mad, he won't play along like the other folk here will and he won't feign ignorance smile i guess he prefers to fool others with his BS and play different games of his own.

"That's not the same as straight up admitting gay lust tho you goddamn hetero pussy"

"I bet you kiss girls, ******" -scribble

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16909759&highlight=userid%3A147703#post16909759

"and 'beets' is 'btw' you crusty old ****s, learn english"- scribble

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16916609&highlight=userid%3A147703#post16916609

"goddamn hetero pussy " doesn't sound like a complement towards rob or heteros. It sounds kind of insulting towards both.

"******" isnt the friendliest term for gays, some might say a bit homophobic. Tho he could be gay himself, (doesn't make it ok) but maybe a self hating homophobe then.

"Crusy old ****s" seems to be painting the elderly in a negative light there. But who cares about ageism.

I guess some could say- Raptor, ur making a big deal out of a bunch of little nothings. He was obviously just joking.

Then again some might find that argument weak, since-

"AKA "Being ableist is fine if you're only joking bruh".

Weak. Your political opinions are formed on contradictions and hypocrisy." -Scribble

BrolyBlack

Scribble

Putinbot1
i guess he prefers to fool others with his BS and play different games of his own.

"That's not the same as straight up admitting gay lust tho you goddamn hetero pussy"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16909759&highlight=userid%3A147703#post16909759

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16916609&highlight=userid%3A147703#post16916609

"goddamn hetero pussy " doesn't sound like a complement towards rob or heteros. It sounds kind of insulting towards both.

"******" isnt the friendliest term for gays, some might say a bit homophobic. Tho he could be gay himself, (doesn't make it ok) but maybe a self hating homophobe then.

"Crusy old ****s" seems to be painting the elderly in a negative light there. But who cares about ageism.

I guess some could say- Raptor, ur making a big deal out of a bunch of little nothings. He was obviously just joking.

Weak. Your political opinions are formed on contradictions and hypocrisy." -Scribble thumb up Another awesome post from another awesome poster.

BrolyBlack
^suck it down some more

Surtur
i guess he prefers to fool others with his BS and play different games of his own.

Weak. Your political opinions are formed on contradictions and hypocrisy." -Scribble

I find this whole post weak, to be honest, but I'll let Scrib defend himself. But the usual suspects will give you props so no worries.

eThneoLgrRnae
^suck it down some more

I was about to reply with something similar and you beat me to it.

Robtard
^suck it down some more

I found it humorous that moments after you called me and two others out for being in a circle-jerk, two other people come in to join you in a circle-jerk of your own.

Hilarious. Double points if you intended that.

Robtard
dp

Surtur
I found it humorous that moments after you called me and two others out for being in a circle-jerk, two other people come in to join you in a circle-jerk of your own.

Hilarious. Double points if you intended that.

^I wonder if he realizes the major irony overload here.

Robtard
^I wonder if he realizes the major irony overload here.

^ Weak response

Surtur
Nah smile

Robtard
Bash has mad Ninja skills Rob. I'm lucky to know both of you. thumb up Great guys, make coming online a pleasure. Adam too.

thumb up

*slurp* *slurp*

Scribble

Putinbot1
thumb up

*slurp* *slurp* perhaps I should have said "cumming" online. *slurp*

Scribble
That's actually my last post, because I can see the arguments getting increasingly threadbare and from lower and lower quality posters (dunno who that raptor guy even is, even though he's been here for 10 years. Who is he?), so I really do gotta dip now

Raptor22
I was about to reply with something similar and you beat me to it. of course he got to it first, u hands were busy jerking off Surt.

Its a good thing too. I dont think ur imaginary space wizard friend Jesus would approve of comments like that.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
of course he got to it first, u hands were busy jerking off Surt.

Its a good thing too. I dont think ur imaginary space wizard friend Jesus would approve of comments like that. thumb up laughing

Surtur
That's actually my last post, because I can see the arguments getting increasingly threadbare and from lower and lower quality posters (dunno who that raptor guy even is, even though he's been here for 10 years. Who is he?), so I really do gotta dip now

I never encountered Raptor until recently myself, though admittedly he'd never spend even a nanosecond researching the shit bash or rob has posted. Guaranteed, but he'll plow head first into research to appease them.

BrolyBlack

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>