Proof that Big Pharma does Hide Cures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Well here we go, finally proof drug companies hide cures from the Public.

And you idiots thought the conspiracy theorists were wrong.

Link

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Link

Next on the list is that doctors are trained to cure illness not help with wellness wink

We'll burn through this list in no time now!

Recently the NHS handed out bikes to obese ppl to help in lifestyle changes, the first complaint was they tasted like shit........ stick out tongue

TempAccount
No surprise. I remember when Japan released a very effective anti-viral treatment (cured in 1 day) for the flu that cost less than $10. Meanwhile in the US the best we can do is Tamiflu which is barely effective and costs several hundred dollars.

I'm typically all for free-market, but this shit needs to stop.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
Recently the NHS handed out bikes to obese ppl to help in lifestyle changes, the first complaint was they tasted like shit........ stick out tongue

loooooool

Surtur
Did they truly give them bikes? It would be better to give them the exercise bikes you can use in your own home.

Robtard

Link

Big pharma doing that isn't a conspiracy one side pushes while the another denies, it's been known for a long time, most people regardless of politics agree on it as treating a disease over decades is far more profitable than curing one outright.

Which side tends be be pro mega corporations doing whatever they like more though.

Surtur
The left is very pro private company these days.

eThneoLgrRnae

Link

Most informed people have actually known this for a while now.

Surtur
These companies owe a big thanks to Alex Jones for making one side suddenly embrace them. Send him a gift basket at least.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
These companies owe a big thanks to Alex Jones for making one side suddenly embrace them. Send him a gift basket at least.

LOL. Funny you should say that. I already support his "Infowars" operation by buying many of his supplements on a monthly basis. Also bought a few nice-looking shirts from his store as well.

TempAccount
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Funny you should say that. I already support his "Infowars" operation by buying many of his supplements on a monthly basis. Also bought a few nice-looking shirts from his store as well. So is big pharma's behavior a good or harmful thing for society?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
So is big pharma's behavior a good or harmful thing for society?

I don't think it's that black and white. Obviously, they do some good things and some very bad things as well (like the subject of this thread, for example). So the good things they do are good for society and the bad things they do are bad, of course.

Robtard
LOL. Funny you should say that. I already support his "Infowars" operation by buying many of his supplements on a monthly basis. Also bought a few nice-looking shirts from his store as well.

Probably not true and you're just saying that to stay in this sock's character, but that was giggle-funny, good job thumb up

People who believe/watch Alex Jones and buy his soy based snake oils are retards.

Putinbot1
LOL. Funny you should say that. I already support his "Infowars" operation by buying many of his supplements on a monthly basis. Also bought a few nice-looking shirts from his store as well. Bwahaha genius trolling. Of course you do... It's retarded and fringe!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably not true and you're just saying that to stay in this sock's character, but that was giggle-funny, good job thumb up

People who believe/watch Alex Jones and buy his soy based snake oils are retards. Hadn't read this when I replied thumb up Great minds laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Can we get back on topic? This is really bad, they are hiding a Alzheimers cure.

Flyattractor
None of this is a shock. Pharma would rather treat a sickenss then cure it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie and bashy/pooty so triggered because I support Infowars and will happily continue to do so. Awww... poor babies.

eThneoLgrRnae
Can we get back on topic? This is really bad, they are hiding a Alzheimers cure. Originally posted by Flyattractor
None of this is a shock. Pharma would rather treat a sickenss then cure it.

Exactly. Just like the health care industry in general, they are in the business of making money not actually helping/curing people. Oh, they will help if it helps their profit margin in the long run but otherwise, nah, they don't care.

Flyattractor
Oh they Care... They Care about the Money.

BackFire
This really isn't surprising at all. For profit health care means there's little money to be made actually curing people rather than "treating" people. I'm sure there are tons of situations like this that we don't know about.

Flyattractor
KMC is still more corrupt then Big Pharma.

Right BF!?

BackFire
I'll agree with you for $20.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.