Joe Biden Gets Caught Plagerizing Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Robtard
Shit like that doesn't really matter anymore in post-Trump politics. You people lowered the bar to the floor when you elected Trump and brushed (and still brush) aside all his awfulness.

You're going to need to find a video of Biden having sex with a corpse while his face is caked in cocaine if you want to do some legit smearing damage. Even then, that might still be "meh" in the current climate.

BrolyBlack
But Trump!

Surtur
"but Truuuuuump!" indeed.

Robtard
But reality. You people forced the game rules you wanted, now you're crying because of those same rules.

BrolyBlack
Biden dropped out in 88 from plageriamlaughing out loud

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-plagiarism/

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
But reality. You people forced the game rules you wanted, now you're crying because of those same rules.

^same side that cried over getting rid of the filibuster, the thing they started.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Biden has been caught plagerizing many times.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Biden has been caught plagerizing many times.

Yeah, but Trump.

Robtard
Why do you people demand people care that another politician did something shitty when you consistently look the other way or make excuses for Trump's shittiness and he's the current POTUS, who sets the example, that's part of the job.

But sure, keep screaming "plagiarist", that will be the thing that ends Biden in today's political climate. Best wishes.

Surtur
Why do you people demand people care that another politician did something shitty when you consistently look the other way or make excuses for Trump's shittiness and he's the current POTUS, who sets the example, that's part of the job.

But sure, keep screaming "plagiarist", that will be the thing that ends Biden in today's political climate. Best wishes.

Why do you whine and cry about Trump's behavior while at the same time using him to excuse the shitty behavior of others?

Robtard
That's a strawman. I don't agree with Biden's plagiarisms; I'm just pointing that this won't matter much in today's political climate with the new rules you people set.

Reality: Trump as the current POTUS sets the example; if you're okay with letting him slide with his shit antics, don't demand other play by different rules.

Surtur
That's a strawman. I don't agree with Biden's plagiarisms; I'm just pointing that this won't matter much in today's political climate with the new rules you people set.

Reality: Trump as the current POTUS sets the example; if you're okay with letting him slide with his shit antics, don't demand other play by different rules.

The rules were set because one side went ballistic over every single thing Trump said and did.

Reality: Either deal with Trumps behavior and stop whining about it or have your side shape the f*ck up.

Robtard
Nah, what I said.

And of course, feel free to scream "he's a plagiarist!" in regards to Biden until you're blue in the face if you think it will help thumb up

Now pretend you won for the closer.

Surtur
So no real retort, nice. Moving on.

BrolyBlack
Biden has no original thoughts of his own apparently.

Surtur
Biden has no original thoughts of his own apparently.

Also I'm not sure where you said this is the end for Biden. Rob seems to think you said it.

snowdragon

No doubt about it Trump brings the sleaz but then again the democrats leveraged treasonous claims against trump with no proof for 2 years.

I'd say trumps sleaze is easily matched by the lies propagated by the democrats.

We know politicians lie but I can't recall for the life of me when treason and collusion have been thrown and dangled over another candidate. wink

So let's not pretend the sleazy state of US politics is being driven by the commander in chief.

Surtur
The media cried over an extra scoop of ice cream and then have the audacity to whine people don't care about the shit Trump does lol.

It is adorable.

WaPo fact checked his damn "this fast food is a mile high" claims lol.

I'm shocked people turned a blind eye.

BrolyBlack
More stuff is coming out about him plagerizing.

He also plagerized a popular Uk politician

snowdragon
More stuff is coming out about him plagerizing.

He also plagerized a popular Uk politician

I don't think it really matters.

BrolyBlack
Why?

Surtur
Why?

Because you saw the strategy: but Trump.

It won't only be people like Rob using that excuse.

snowdragon
Why?

Mostly because to me it doesn't matter who wins the Democratic primary. I haven't voted for a major party in a long time, both sides are scum and their games don't change......so Biden gets knocked out then what? Someone somewhere is going to pick up the ball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.